satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wearing panties to work
(03-24-2021, 02:14 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 01:56 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: This could be a fun idea for my son Marcus.
Maybe take all his guy underwear when he’s away and when it’s time for him to leave for work he’ll be forced to go in his panty punishment to wear under his jeans!

-Val

Yes Valerie go for it show him you mean business. It is only a idea implement that idea. Just like the possible spanking it is a idea give him that spanking ,he sounds like a good boy , but a brat. Do you want me to start a topic on this subject and hear what the responses are. There is a old saying those who hesitate are lost. You are enabling him to have a DISRESPECTFUL attitude. Take care ?.

All valid points, thanks for the encouragement.  I really prefer to wait for him to act misogynistic or rude towards me or another woman so implementing this out of no where would be against the rules I enforce...but maybe a one time exception won’t hurt anyone, well maybe just his ego some!

Sure, a topic would be interesting to see results and other opinions.

-Valerie
-Valerie   Heart
Same as other gurls here I wear ladies knickers to work every day (currently in lockdown working from home though).  I am lucky (or unlucky) enough to work in an office as well I have on occasion worn ladies slacks to work instead of trousers.  Only a few times noone has made any comment so far.

Philipa x
I have often worn knickers and tights to the office, and occasionally stockings and suspenders. On several occasions my wife has instructed me to wear tights and a leotard under my male clothes. A highly effective tease, though, was when she got me to wear a pair of knickers but to take a pair of dance tights and a leotard with me. Around mid-morning she sent me a text message telling me to take my knickers off and put my leotard on but not my tights. I had to strip completely naked in the toilets at work, put my leotard on, get dressed again, and go back to work. I imagined everybody had noticed that I had been in there a while and emerged a bit flushed (though in reality probably nobody noticed). Then, early in the afternoon, my wife texted me again, telling me to go and put my tights on under my leotard. Again I had to go to the toilet, lock myself in a cubicle, strip completely naked, put my dance tights on, put my leotard back on, get dressed again and go back to work, imagining my colleagues speculating about what I had been doing in there. I doubt any of them would have reached the right conclusion, although I did wonder whether anyone noticed the scoop neck of my pink leotard under my white shirt.
(03-25-2021, 10:58 AM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I have often worn knickers and tights to the office, and occasionally stockings and suspenders. On several occasions my wife has instructed me to wear tights and a leotard under my male clothes. A highly effective tease, though, was when she got me to wear a pair of knickers but to take a pair of dance tights and a leotard with me. Around mid-morning she sent me a text message telling me to take my knickers off and put my leotard on but not my tights. I had to strip completely naked in the toilets at work, put my leotard on, get dressed again, and go back to work. I imagined everybody had noticed that I had been in there a while and emerged a bit flushed (though in reality probably nobody noticed). Then, early in the afternoon, my wife texted me again, telling me to go and put my tights on under my leotard. Again I had to go to the toilet, lock myself in a cubicle, strip completely naked, put my dance tights on, put my leotard back on, get dressed again and go back to work, imagining my colleagues speculating about what I had been doing in there. I doubt any of them would have reached the right conclusion, although I did wonder whether anyone noticed the scoop neck of my pink leotard under my white shirt.

My I really like that her domination and control over you extends even at work.Your wife has you wrapped around her little finger DOESN'T she. Does she tell you what to wear when you go to work?I really like on some Saturdays when I make my millie go out and get me a take out order at the restaurant dressed in his leotard.It sounds like your wife and myself think a little a like. Does she also ADMINSTERED spankings to your little bottom when your bad? Thank you for a good post that my millie started.                                                                        Ms Mommy L.
When we go out, I always have my arm around her waist with her holding a pink purse. She may be in "male mode", but she's always my b*tch.

Few unrecorded bum groped when no one's looking are always on the table, too!

#ShesMine
My sweet hubby is always in panties and more now.  After he has showered and shaved in the morning he has to come to me ask what panties and lingerie he is to wear for the day...  I then make him slip them on as i watch.  Often allowing me to make him change again if I think it is not right fof the day or the outerclothes or the weather or whatever reason i dream up!
(03-26-2021, 01:33 AM)SissysWife Wrote: My sweet hubby is always in panties and more now.  After he has showered and shaved in the morning he has to come to me ask what panties and lingerie he is to wear for the day...  I then make him slip them on as i watch.  Often allowing me to make him change again if I think it is not right fof the day or the outerclothes or the weather or whatever reason i dream up!

Yes I also put out millie panties and sometimes I include Pantyhose or tights under his dress pants.I fidget touching him making sure that everything is on his body smooth. I treat him like a mommy would a juvenile. Millie is given a allowance each week and enough for bus fair. Millie knows to be home on time or a spanking awaits him.I really like you pick out his panties and lingerie. Both of our sissies know who is in charge and feel the feminity we impress on them.       Ms Mommy L
Yes, i often wear panties and more to work under my 'guy clothes'. In fact, in cooler weather
i wear my silky panties under control-top pantie hose. i love the tight constrictive feeling on my
legs and bottom reminding me all day what a sissygurl i am and who really owns me!
Sometimes i have had to wear a small butt-plug too (She calls it my pussy-plug) .
Then in addition, to keep it firmly in place, i wear a firm control pantie girdle  on top of
my panties and pantie hose. To keep my panties clean, i wear a light days pantie liner as well.
It's amazing what loose-fitting 'guy clothes' can conceal! Although i sometimes wonder if any 
of the Ladies have caught on, Women are so much more perceptive than bois, aren't they?

triss neill

https://i.etsystatic.com/5871685/d/il/33...?version=0

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(03-26-2021, 02:13 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 01:33 AM)SissysWife Wrote: My sweet hubby is always in panties and more now.  After he has showered and shaved in the morning he has to come to me ask what panties and lingerie he is to wear for the day...  I then make him slip them on as i watch.  Often allowing me to make him change again if I think it is not right fof the day or the outerclothes or the weather or whatever reason i dream up!

Yes I also put out millie panties and sometimes I include Pantyhose or tights under his dress pants.I fidget touching him making sure that everything is on his body smooth. I treat him like a mommy would a juvenile. Millie is given a allowance each week and enough for bus fair. Millie knows to be home on time or a spanking awaits him.I really like you pick out his panties and lingerie. Both of our sissies know who is in charge and feel the feminity we impress on them.       Ms Mommy L

It is a recipe for a good and happy marriage!