satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Male Vote
(03-20-2021, 12:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agree 100% percent men should not trouble their inferior brains with such complex tasks such as voting. I would advocate that males should be treated as immature children they truly are and not waste time giving them responsibilities that can't handle. IMHO girls should reach adulthood and all the freedoms that come with it at age 15. Males would never be allowed the rights of adulthood they have proven they can't handle such complex responsibilities.
Exactly this. Even in the mainstream it has long been accepted that males take far longer to mature than females anyway. The propensity for violence from them correlative to their prevalence in high office is the route cause of so many of today’s problems.
(03-20-2021, 06:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Exactly this. Even in the mainstream it has long been accepted that males take far longer to mature than females anyway. The propensity for violence from them correlative to their prevalence in high office is the route cause of so many of today’s problems.

My close radical friends and I, have often discussed the need to focus more money on women/girls' education and sports. One item we often discussed in raising girls and boys be their maturity age vs physical age. I idea would be to have two school system one build around as girls mature vs one for the boys. Let's be honest most 8 to 12 year old boys are not that much more mature than a toddler and teenage boys are just nasty. In fact, most 15 year old girls are more mature than even a 20 year old males. We need to stop holding females back by the lack of maturity and discipline in males.

RF
An interesting idea; it would do both parties the power of good. The consequence of males being immature under the current system is of course that they are disruptive to everyone. By freeing the females of disruption and separating the males in their own school, the former can be free to fulfil their potential and the males provided more attention to have instilled in them the virtuous values that we would all like to see.
(03-21-2021, 07:03 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 06:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Exactly this. Even in the mainstream it has long been accepted that males take far longer to mature than females anyway. The propensity for violence from them correlative to their prevalence in high office is the route cause of so many of today’s problems.

My close radical friends and I, have often discussed the need to focus more money on women/girls' education and sports. One item we often discussed in raising girls and boys be their maturity age vs physical age. I idea would be to have two school system one build around as girls mature vs one for the boys. Let's be honest most 8 to 12 year old boys are not that much more mature than a toddler and teenage boys are just nasty. In fact, most 15 year old girls are more mature than even a 20 year old males. We need to stop holding females back by the lack of maturity and discipline in males.

RF

Interesting concept, RF.

There are, of course, already schools made with the idea of separating the genders but completely changing education system itself to give the genders different lanes of learning would be a prime opportunity for radically altering society. While the lane for girls can be built around more practical lessons and encouraging their inner warrior, the lane for boys would focus more on developing skills that help them serve females and discourages masculine behavior.

This can also transfer over to physical education. As you said, girls physically develop sooner than boys and so would be better suited to start on weights, basketball, and other more physically demanding activities sooner while boys, due to their smaller and daintier forms at those ages, can be steered towards activities like ballet and cheerleading.
(03-20-2021, 12:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agree 100% percent men should not trouble their inferior brains with such complex tasks such as voting. I would advocate that males should be treated as immature children they truly are and not waste time giving them responsibilities that can't handle. IMHO girls should reach adulthood and all the freedoms that come with it at age 15. Males would never be allowed the rights of adulthood they have proven they can't handle such complex responsibilities.

I have to say I totally agree with this idea. Male aggression, greed and general competitiveness is not only tiresome but has no place in modern civilised society. It is long past time they were relegated to a social position that reflects this and the tools provided to females that enable them to both be kept firmly in place and to contribute more positively. Strictly controlled children is about right - voting isn't something they can handle at all.
I would hate to lose the privilege of voting but it does seem men could be headed this way. Current comparisons to female voters are often not very favorable. Also as men generally become less educated vs women this idea can continue to gain traction.
In a perfect world, I would be happy to surrender my right to vote and accept my place as a "second class citizen", subordinate to all Superior Females...I would also agree that all public offices of authority should be held by Females with males/sissies in servant and support roles.
I too, would hate to lose my voting privileges. In fact, I dearly hope this does not happen. However, I will recognize and defer to the authority of any women elected.
(03-21-2021, 07:03 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF
You hit the nail right on the head Radical Feminist! 
My girlfriends and I always talked about how much smarter we were than boys our age. We all agreed that boys should be held back three or four years in school. My older brothers are all immature idiots and need our mothers coddling all the damn time. 
If my brother who is four years older than me had to take a class with me, he would be so embarrassed that he would try so much harder to be as good as me or my friends
I've had more than one superior female begin a phrase with.."Let me explain this in a way you can understand." Just as you state, I was treated as an immature child. It was never something as complicated as political issues related to voting. It was generally just normal day to day things. I've always known its best to listen and do as told when the speaker is a superior female. I'm thankful that they can think for me.