BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dilemma
You’re on holiday with your mother and little sister, and your aunt and her two daughters. You’re staying in a cottage in the countryside. You’ve already been threatened with punishment if you’re naughty, and you know only too well what that will mean. You know your mother has brought your punishment clothes with her. 

In the evening you all settle down to watch TV. All the girls want to watch Frozen. You complain it’s not fair because it’s a girls’ film. Your mother tells you to be quiet and enjoy the film. You complain again. She warns you to behave. When you complain a third time your mother tells you to stand up, and you meekly do so. 

“Take off your t-shirt” she orders. “Now your shorts.” You’re stood there in just your underpants, the girls smirking at your predicament. “Now take off your underpants. I’m going to smack your bottom.”

Throughly ashamed you pull down your underpants and drape yourself across your mother’s lap. Your aunt, cousins and sister watch on as you receive your spanking. 

When she’s finished spanking you your bottom is bright red. 

“As you don’t want to watch the film you can stand next to the TV, so we can all see how red your bottom is. But if you decide you want to have your bottom covered up and come and sit with us again then all you need to do is ask to have your nappy and baby knickers on, and I’ll go and get them and put you into them, and then you can have your little onesie on over your nappy and plastics and come and join us again.”

So what do you choose? Stand naked with everyone looking at your bright red, freshly-spanked bottom? Or ask to have your nappies on?
You’ve obviously been procrastinating a bit recently   Big Grin I always saw nappy punishment as the greater of two evils when compared with petticoat punishment so if either scenario was going to leave me choosing to stand next to the television it would be this one.
Gosh Ali, that’s one exquisite scenario to ponder. A very tough choice, after a while standing by the television naked, asking to be relieved from the cold, even if it’s humiliating to be dressed as a baby, it might be a wise choice.
I'd go for the nappies, babypants and onsie. May be they'd give a bottle to suck on as well!
Thank You Mommy...I know I deserved my spanking and I'm prepared for my diapers and plastic panties...
"Please can you put me in a nappy and frilly baby knickers Mummy?" I can hear the girls giggling at the rustling and crinkling every time I shift my burning bottom, it's terribly embarrassing but far better than standing naked by the TV
(03-21-2021, 01:07 PM)afp Wrote: Gosh Ali, that’s one exquisite scenario to ponder. A very tough choice, after a while standing by the television naked, asking to be relieved from the cold, even if it’s humiliating to be dressed as a baby, it might be a wise choice.
It would be humiliating for sure. Imposing my mother’s habits into the equation though, I would also be obliged to consider the discomfort when the nappies were inevitably used.
And as if it weren’t bad enough to be put back into nappies and baby knickers in front of the girls, as eventually you inevitably would be, when you complained about having to wear them, or, before long, use them, you know that your mother will turn round and say “Well, you asked to have your nappy and baby knickers on, didn’t you?”
Even though I hate wearing diapers and plastic baby panties, I would choose the option of wearing them and sitting with everyone else. Being put on display with a warm bottom seems much worse to me. At least the diapers hide everything I don't want to display.
(04-01-2021, 11:28 AM)Fairy Larry Wrote: Even though I hate wearing diapers and plastic baby panties, I would choose the option of wearing them and sitting with everyone else. Being put on display with a warm bottom seems much worse to me. At least the diapers hide everything I don't want to display.

You know, I have given further thought to this question, and I've come up with this. If I had been in Mommy's place, I would have made the punishment more extreme. After making my choice of diapers, I would be dragged by the ear into the next room where she would dress me in bulky cotton diapers and ballooning plastic panties. Over that would go a snug-fitting one-piece sleep suit in a nursery motif that left the diaper bulge obvious to all. A baby bonnet would go over my head, and a pacifier in my mouth. Suitable punishment for a brat! I would have to waddle back into the room holding my favorite teddy bear, and cringe when the girls erupted into laughter over my silly appearance. I would be required to sit between the girls who would have fun teasing me all through the movie. When it was over, I would stand in front of everyone and apologize for my bratty behavior. "SOB! SOB! Ah'm thorry ah mithbehaved. SOB!" Then, a good-night kiss from everyone before going to bed. This sort of experience is something I would not easily forget. A reminder of how actions have their consequences. And isn't that the point of this treatment? Sad