ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I embrace my feminine side more?
(02-12-2021, 06:03 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Micheal, it sounds like you may be more 'cross-dresser' than trans, and sub rather than sissy.  You may want to get to know the difference.  Have a look at Dr Z's video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv-AmKrD...BWRFodca-A
There's nothing wrong with wanting to remain genetically male but explore one's feminine side, as a crosssdresser.
Nothing wrong at all - and in truth that is what the majority of our members are and what petticoating and sissy concepts revolve around (certainly if surgical alteration is the direct comparison). It isn’t about eradicating males but rather refining them and eradicating the toxic masculinity that accompanies them. 

All this of course from someone who has to large extent transitioned.  Big Grin
(02-09-2021, 04:41 AM)Micheallancaster Wrote: Ah Hey, I’m Mike and i’m New here. I’m just a teenage guy looking to embrace my feminine side a bit more and try new things, and I’m looking for some advice on how I can do this. Most of my hobbies are pretty manly, Yk fishing, sports and video games but I do knit once’s in a while. Any suggestions?
Hi Mike

Welcome to the Forum!  You're in the right place if you want to release your inner girl.

I'd start by just wearing a skirt.  It makes you feel totally different and definitely a bit more girly.  A skirt is the most obvious item of clothing that denotes femininity.  From there, you can add panties, panty-hose, a bra, a top and shoes.  You may also want to wear a dress.

Try it and enjoy it!

Love

Lottie
(02-12-2021, 05:41 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 06:03 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Micheal, it sounds like you may be more 'cross-dresser' than trans, and sub rather than sissy.  You may want to get to know the difference.  Have a look at Dr Z's video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv-AmKrD...BWRFodca-A
There's nothing wrong with wanting to remain genetically male but explore one's feminine side, as a crosssdresser.
Nothing wrong at all - and in truth that is what the majority of our members are and what petticoating and sissy concepts revolve around (certainly if surgical alteration is the direct comparison). It isn’t about eradicating males but rather refining them and eradicating the toxic masculinity that accompanies them. 

All this of course from someone who has to large extent transitioned.  Big Grin

Yep, one thing I've learned since reading around here and talking to people is that I'm definitely not a full-blown sissy and don't gel with the Female Superiority shtick. The woman I love would definitely be my superior, but that's never a blanket submission that extends to every woman. Apologies if that's offensive to anyone here, but yeah, I have principles I live by that are formed by something else than what turns my dick hard. Any kind of 'supremacy' think is simply offensive to me on a philosophical level. I'm like an oldschool anarchist in that regard, lol.
Again, this is no criticism of anyone here, it's very enlightening to see how others think about this, and how different that can be.. my basic attitude has always been that everyone should be who they want to be, whatever that is and deserves respect for that. That's real diversity as long as it's showing more of who you really are and isn't a mask to hide behind. If that's trans, sissy, non-binary, occasional crossdresser, sub, dom or switch. Celebrate uniqueness where you find it! Maybe my attraction to sissydom is more of a switch thing for me... weird idea, odd feeling for me. But something to explore in the future.

So what I learned about myself is that I need the submission part as a balance for the parts where I am pretty much the opposite. In my work, my thinking, my creative
and business endeavours, I suppose I am an alpha. In a non toxic way. I rarely take the lead, but end up with it a lot.. something the Dominant ladies on here will probably recognize.

On toxicity: Toxic guys are not alpha anyway, they're broken. I know a lot of them, they enact a kind of warped simile of masculinity, aggressively projecting it outward in mostly negative ways. I've always found that an ugly look. That's their insecurity showing... or just mindlessness. A lot of people are basically mindless today, shuffling along the easiest road to a comfortable outcome, doing what's expected or what meets the least resistance. Frustration and unrealised potential create toxicity in any person. I need a woman who's at least as strong as me, and preferably stronger.. I need the challenge and the balance. Otherwise I really prefer to be on my own as I've never really cared about status or fitting in anyway.

So for OP: just try different things, examine how they make you feel. It's never about living up to a label, it's about living up to yourself.... become the broadest, deepest, most interesting version of yourself you can possibly be. If that's a fully submissive sissy housewife cuckold, if that's what's in your heart... that takes a hell of lot more guts to pursue that than to become another member of the grey homogenised mess or some kind of broken, boring or toxic person.
Thank you for your comments, Lucje. I can agree with a great deal of that and am very much for getting to a situation (which I am already seeing the beginnings of) where gender expression is no longer such a binary issue as previously it has been. 

A lot of the thoughts that I express on here are very much an extension of this in that given truly free choice free of the fear of what society at large might think of them, I believe we would see a much greater expression of effeminacy expressed by our male population more widely as (and I was guilty of this in my own youth) a lot of males play the alpha role for the sake of their own friends rather than because it is what they really believe. In the end a large section of the male population is playing the alpha role because they think that is what is expected of them by their fellow males but many of them are thinking this when all any of them want is to express a much more nuanced and (in the majority of cases) more feminine image. 

The only tragedy is that so few can admit it and (as was the case for me) have buried their femininity so deep they don’t even know it is there anymore.
Pantyhose is a good article of clothing that can be worn under clothes. Get some thick ones that can keep you a bit warmer in these winter months. They also offer a thin basis for under thick socks which is a combination that can really keep your feet comfortable at any temperature.

Both useful and feminine.
And of course, easily upgraded to garters and stockings should the allure of pantyhose ever wear off.  Wink
Maybe you should consider a pantie girdle, this could be worn under your male clothes and apart from complicating things when you go to the toilet nobody would be any the wiser. Mistress Denise lets me go out the our rugby club (not in the last year, though, obvious reasons) and allows me out in male clothes with a pantie girdle underneath. I particularly like a long legged pantie girdle, I feel delightfully constrained in an item of feminine clothing while still dressed as a male

I am also a cross-dresser rather than trans. I am a male who enjoys wearing female clothing. I don't identify as female, and I don't attempt to pass as female when I cross-dress - I am 6ft (1.83m) tall and have a beard, and I have no interest in make-up or wearing breast-forms and a bra. There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of those things, they’re just not my thing. When I wear a dress, I look like a man in a dress, and I'm fine with that, but it does mean I don’t feel confident enough to go beyond my front gate visibly cross-dressed. Incidentally, my wife jokingly disapproves of the word "cross-dress"; as she says, wearing female clothes makes me many things, but it definitely doesn't make me cross.
I am also both a sub and a sissy, and while there is overlap they are definitely different things. I enjoy her being in charge (even when no dressing up is involved), and I also love wearing really girly things (without necessarily being told), but heaven for me is being instructed to put on a girly outfit for her pleasure and amusement.

(02-15-2021, 11:01 AM)zizy Wrote: Pantyhose is a good article of clothing that can be worn under clothes. Get some thick ones that can keep you a bit warmer in these winter months. They also offer a thin basis for under thick socks which is a combination that can really keep your feet comfortable at any temperature.

Both useful and feminine.

I've been wearing tights/pantyhose under my male clothes quite a bit this winter, and I enjoy both the feeling of wearing something feminine and the comfort of being warm!

(02-16-2021, 01:49 PM)Millicent Wrote: Maybe you should consider a pantie girdle, this could be worn under your male clothes and apart from complicating things when you go to the toilet nobody would be any the wiser. Mistress Denise lets me go out the our rugby club (not in the last year, though, obvious reasons) and allows me out in male clothes with a pantie girdle underneath. I particularly like a long legged pantie girdle, I feel delightfully constrained in an item of feminine clothing while still dressed as a male

I love that phrase, “delightfully constrained”. It is a wonderful feeling to be wearing something tight and feminine, and to be slightly uncomfortable as a result, and so constantly reminded of what you’re secretly wearing. On several occasions, my wife has instructed me to wear tights and a leotard under my male clothes to the office (back when working in an office was a thing). As well as feeling delightfully constrained in feminine clothing, I enjoyed the frisson of fear that someone might notice the scoop neck of the leotard under my shirt or the sheer nylon at my ankles, and also the vulnerability of having to get almost completely undressed to use the toilet.
The best of luck to you, Bhuna - you are seem more openminded than many males out there who in many cases, out of fear rather than lack of desire, would not feel able to express their own desires.
(02-12-2021, 06:03 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Micheal, it sounds like you may be more 'cross-dresser' than trans, and sub rather than sissy. You may want to get to know the difference. Have a look at Dr Z's video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv-AmKrD...BWRFodca-A
I love crossdressing! But it’s really hard to come out, I just do it at home when I’m alone, with each day passing a feel the need to break the shackles and go out in the world, show people how I am!