satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Day Stories
Disappointed to not see any Valentines (or maybe even Galentines Day) stories!

What did you sissies get up to? Or better yet, Mistresses, what did you make your sissy bet up to?!
R & I don't bother about it. Just commercial crap, in our view. A real loving relationship sees love expressed through every day. Too many people - especially males of a certain age - forget this and seem to think they can make up for their relationship indifference with the occasional chocolates or flowers.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(02-16-2021, 01:16 AM)sissysoft Wrote: R & I don't bother about it.  Just commercial crap, in our view.  A real loving relationship sees love expressed through every day.  Too many people - especially males of a certain age - forget this and seem to think they can make up for their relationship indifference with the occasional chocolates or flowers.

That is true! But I figured since so many people celebrate our, there must be some people who did a bit of Galentines?!
(02-16-2021, 01:10 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: Disappointed to not see any Valentines (or maybe even Galentines Day) stories!

What did you sissies get up to? Or better yet, Mistresses, what did you make your sissy bet up to?!

Hi Melissa

I see you are new to this forum, so in response to your question.
Mistress, as always makes Valentine's day special.
I know that it will not be a normal day. 
This year, although somewhat subdued because of the lockdown, I was tightly corsetted, dressed in ultra frilly pink panties, black seamed stockings and my ultra sissy pinafore.
My bits were tightly locked up and my ankles were joined by a foot of chain. similarly my wrists were chained after donning my pink satin gloves.
I was locked into my wide pink collar and a chain was then attached to my ankle chains, wrist chains and the loop on my collar.
Mistress helped me into my 5 inch pink pvc stilettos and locked them on.
I was then ordered to do my chores. Mistress knows that I absolutely love being restrained and exposed in just lingerie while I clean the house.
At midday, the doorbell rang. Mistress ordered me to answer it.
Gulping, I did as ordered. I was very embarrassed to find an Amazon delivery driver awaiting photographic proof of delivery, as they do now. Of course he just snapped me with the parcel.
Mistress called me to bring her package in to her. Shouting, " bring that here sissy".

I shut the door and tottered back to the lounge. 
I handed the package to Mistress and She ordered me to kneel.

She opened the pack and from inside produced a large pink ball gag. It was quickly unwrapped, wiped down and thrust between my lips.
I leant forward so that Mistress could easily fasten the buckle.
"Oh no, sissy. This is your valentine's gift. You decide how tight and uncomfortable it is."

My bits were throbbing in their restraints as I reached behind my head and pulled the strap as tight I as I could.

"Good girl." She said.

"Now go and prepare my lunch. Obviously you cannot eat with your new toy in your mouth, so just for me."

The rest of the day was spent serving Her, restrained, gagged and dressed as I love to be dressed.

At 5.15. Mistress had me kneel, She then undid my wrists and refastened them behind my back, I was blindfolded and told to be silent, a giggle from Mistress at that.

I could hear Her watching Pointless and The news.

It must have been an hour or more before my eyes were uncovered and my hands released, only to be chained in front again.

"Remove your gag, make some tea and have one yourself. then go and wait in my bedroom."
I of course complied.

I knelt at the foot of Her bed and waited.

Mistress entered a little later, then removed my pinafore.
"Stand up and bend over the end of the bed."

I heard Her open her equipment cupboard. I trembled in anticipation.

"Now for your reward, for being such a good girl."

The first lash of her ten tailed flogger crashed into my bottom, then another and another, She got into Her rhythm and whipped me thoroughly.

When it was over, I fell to my knees and kissed Her feet avidly, thanking Her for my punishment.

Of course She needed relief, as so often after a whipping. I happily buried my face in Her divine sex and brought Her to orgasm.

So that was our Valentine's day.

Sarah
That is one intense Valentines Day, Sarah. Whilst it may not be to everyone’s taste, I suspect the biggest question you might have is how the next Valentines Day could possibly top it.  Big Grin
That sure is one intense Valentine’s Day. I’d to reading slowly and enjoyed it.
Wow, Sarah, that is quite some day. What a lucky sissy you are!

I do normally like to do something for Valentine’s Day, even though I’m currently single. So I put on my favourite dress and got dressed up as if I were going out, and made myself a lovely dinner with a glass of wine.

Strangely, I felt really spoiled!
(02-16-2021, 01:10 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: Disappointed to not see any Valentines (or maybe even Galentines Day) stories!

Not so much a story as an old item I created for Valentine's day 10 years ago. (wow, didn't realize it was that long ago, but I dated the thing. haha)

Chris, the Bad Little School-boy, is dressed in a pink crushed velvet gown with red satin trim and rosettes. A heart pendant on a red lace choker encircles his slim throat. Two red satin bows perch on either side of his short, boyish hair. Those with x-ray vision can see he is wearing red lace panties and a matching corselette under his pretty, girlish Valentine's day outfit. Our normally sullen boy is quite cheerful in this image as he is going on a date with his dominant girlfriend, Cristina.

Even though this image is a bit over 10 years old, the entire series it is based on (as is my avatar) was created back in 1994 or so.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A lovely story and exquisite dress.
(02-22-2021, 04:05 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote:

Hi Melissa

I see you are new to this forum, so in response to your question.
Mistress, as always makes Valentine's day special.
I know that it will not be a normal day. 
This year, although somewhat subdued because of the lockdown, I was tightly corsetted, dressed in ultra frilly pink panties, black seamed stockings and my ultra sissy pinafore.
My bits were tightly locked up and my ankles were joined by a foot of chain. similarly my wrists were chained after donning my pink satin gloves.
I was locked into my wide pink collar and a chain was then attached to my ankle chains, wrist chains and the loop on my collar.
Mistress helped me into my 5 inch pink pvc stilettos and locked them on.
I was then ordered to do my chores. Mistress knows that I absolutely love being restrained and exposed in just lingerie while I clean the house.
At midday, the doorbell rang. Mistress ordered me to answer it.
Gulping, I did as ordered. I was very embarrassed to find an Amazon delivery driver awaiting photographic proof of delivery, as they do now. Of course he just snapped me with the parcel.
Mistress called me to bring her package in to her. Shouting, " bring that here sissy".

I shut the door and tottered back to the lounge. 
I handed the package to Mistress and She ordered me to kneel.

She opened the pack and from inside produced a large pink ball gag. It was quickly unwrapped, wiped down and thrust between my lips.
I leant forward so that Mistress could easily fasten the buckle.
"Oh no, sissy. This is your valentine's gift. You decide how tight and uncomfortable it is."

My bits were throbbing in their restraints as I reached behind my head and pulled the strap as tight I as I could.

"Good girl." She said.

"Now go and prepare my lunch. Obviously you cannot eat with your new toy in your mouth, so just for me."

The rest of the day was spent serving Her, restrained, gagged and dressed as I love to be dressed.

At 5.15. Mistress had me kneel, She then undid my wrists and refastened them behind my back, I was blindfolded and told to be silent, a giggle from Mistress at that.

I could hear Her watching Pointless and The news.

It must have been an hour or more before my eyes were uncovered and my hands released, only to be chained in front again.

"Remove your gag, make some tea and have one yourself. then go and wait in my bedroom."
I of course complied.

I knelt at the foot of Her bed and waited.

Mistress entered a little later, then removed my pinafore.
"Stand up and bend over the end of the bed."

I heard Her open her equipment cupboard. I trembled in anticipation.

"Now for your reward, for being such a good girl."

The first lash of her ten tailed flogger crashed into my bottom, then another and another, She got into Her rhythm and whipped me thoroughly.

When it was over, I fell to my knees and kissed Her feet avidly, thanking Her for my punishment.

Of course She needed relief, as so often after a whipping. I happily buried my face in Her divine sex and brought Her to orgasm.

So that was our Valentine's day.

Sarah

Couldn't have thought of a more fitting day for a sissy!