satban
Poll: Should release be monthly or every two months. She gets to watch her destiny on here as the highest option is what it will be from results by December 31st. Thanks for your participation!
This poll is closed.
First of each month
33.33%
10 33.33%
Every other first of the month
66.67%
20 66.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sissy's monthly release
(01-02-2021, 06:28 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: It just encourages more tease and denial and back in the cage. This effectively keeps her basically on edge of cumming about all the time. This I suspect is the case since she is walking quite gingerly after a session of tease and denial, and when she seems to be leveling off guess what? More tease and denial for my sissy as I want her on the edge and desperate for relief the vast majority of the time as it helps her to focus on her actions that got her in this predicament. It also seems to help motivate her to perform her sissy duties around the house  much better.

I'd like to point out that teasing a sissy every day may not be optimal. She may get to an edge quicker if teased with a few days in between teases.

I've heard a mistress timing how long a sissy takes to get to the edge depending on how many days the sissy went without stimulation, and once the shortest time to edge was found, she would only tease the sissy with that many days in between tease sessions.

Sissy was well teased and edged, while the mistress found the process much more restful.

(01-02-2021, 06:28 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: She will learn soon that a lot of this whining and complaining will get her a gag as I have heard about all I want to hear.

Sounds like a plan. Funny considering I recently wrote a story about the removal of speaking privileges as a method of discipline.

Personally, I haven't had even a ruined orgasm in over a month right now. Full orgasm, I've lost track (probably happened around summer).

I'm not locked (can't find a chastity device that fits), and nobody controls me, so hearing about her whining downright annoys me.
(01-02-2021, 11:25 PM)zizy Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 06:28 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: It just encourages more tease and denial and back in the cage. This effectively keeps her basically on edge of cumming about all the time. This I suspect is the case since she is walking quite gingerly after a session of tease and denial, and when she seems to be leveling off guess what? More tease and denial for my sissy as I want her on the edge and desperate for relief the vast majority of the time as it helps her to focus on her actions that got her in this predicament. It also seems to help motivate her to perform her sissy duties around the house  much better.

I'd like to point out that teasing a sissy every day may not be optimal. She may get to an edge quicker if teased with a few days in between teases.

I've heard a mistress timing how long a sissy takes to get to the edge depending on how many days the sissy went without stimulation, and once the shortest time to edge was found, she would only tease the sissy with that many days in between tease sessions.

Sissy was well teased and edged, while the mistress found the process much more restful.

(01-02-2021, 06:28 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: She will learn soon that a lot of this whining and complaining will get her a gag as I have heard about all I want to hear.

Sounds like a plan. Funny considering I recently wrote a story about the removal of speaking privileges as a method of discipline.

Personally, I haven't had even a ruined orgasm in over a month right now. Full orgasm, I've lost track (probably happened around summer).

I'm not locked (can't find a chastity device that fits), and nobody controls me, so hearing about her whining downright annoys me.

It is sometimes.everymother day, or.could be three, it.is at my wjim and I try.not to develop a.pattern.
(01-03-2021, 01:24 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

It is sometimes.everymother day, or.could be three, it.is at my wjim and I try.not to develop a.pattern.

Please may i ask Miss Amber

Does sissy andrea pleasure you every time You tease her or do You enjoy her tongue more often than that ?

Curtsy
(01-03-2021, 10:36 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 01:24 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

Please may i ask Miss Amber

Does sissy andrea pleasure you every time You tease her or do You enjoy her tongue more often than that ?

Curtsy

No not every time but she does service my needs when i tell her to. She is developing a like for it I think now since that is all she has had in about 8 months.
I am a believer in keeping him guessing.  It keeps him focused and on his toes and ever hopeful that today might be the day.  He may  be kept waiting for a month but he also may be allowed to "make sissy" three days in a row if his behavior warrants such a reward...
(01-12-2021, 02:09 AM)SissysWife Wrote: I am a believer in keeping him guessing.  It keeps him focused and on his toes and ever hopeful that today might be the day.  He may  be kept waiting for a month but he also may be allowed to "make sissy" three days in a row if his behavior warrants such a reward...

She definitely knows by now she will not get a release until the day circled on the calender or after. Even then it is a prostate milking with her aneros massager as she is not allowed out of cag except for cleaning and tease and denial sessions.
(01-12-2021, 12:01 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 02:09 AM)SissysWife Wrote: I am a believer in keeping him guessing.  It keeps him focused and on his toes and ever hopeful that today might be the day.  He may  be kept waiting for a month but he also may be allowed to "make sissy" three days in a row if his behavior warrants such a reward...

She definitely knows by now she will not get a release until the day circled on the calender or after. Even then it is a prostate milking with her aneros massager as she is not allowed out of cag except for cleaning and tease and denial sessions.

Oh so no sissy squirties, just a milking every 2 months ?

You are very strict Miss Amber and sissy andrea is very lucky

Curtsy
I bet the ‚Äėor after‚Äô part is highlighted and at the forefront of her¬†consciousness¬† Wink

My wife has also found that a day or two of no touching can often intensify the effect when edging sessions resume. But even when she isn't touching me, she still teases me, making sure I am fully erect as much as possible (I don't wear a chastity device, but I am not allowed to touch myself). She will get me to wear outfits she knows will excite me, and get me to change frequently between outfits, knowing that I find the process of taking off a girly outfit and then putting on another one to be arousing in itself. She will also tease me verbally, constantly reminding me of what I'm wearing, how girly my outfit is, how much it turns me on, how frustrated I am, what she might get me to change into next, and the fact that she is totally in charge. A particular favourite is to have me in school uniform most of the day, and get me to change as if for PE lessons (into swimming costume, netball kit, or ballet outfit) several times, changing back to school uniform after each. This is particularly effective because she often gets me to wear those same PE kits for edging sessions, so I have an almost Pavlovian association between wearing them and being physically teased, edged and denied. The frustration of standing in front of her, wearing a pink leotard, tights and ballet shoes, with a very conspicuous throbbing, twitching, leaking erection trapped inside, while she just sits comfortably in her jeans and jumper, making no move to touch me, teasing me for being so helplessly turned on by such a sissy outfit, and laughing at my desperately horny neediness, is intense.

Another no-touch tease technique, which requires next to no effort on her part, is to get me to wear school uniform, sit at a desk and write an essay as homework. This could be a detailed sexual fantasy, or might involve for example finding a vanilla image on the web and finding and describing a femdom interpretation of it. This effectively means I tease myself, while also giving her more insight into what turns me on and consequently more material to tease me with in future. A further twist is to get me to stand in front of her and read my finished essay out loud to her - it turns out that reading out loud can be really quite embarrassing, but also has cognitive benefits: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200...ding-aloud
Your wife certainly seems to know what makes you tick. Of course the new material is vital in keeping things fresh and would I imagine be very effective in keeping you on your toes.  Big Grin