BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
(01-17-2021, 04:33 PM)GinaV Wrote: Again, this has all the markings of a somewhat autobiographical novel! Obviously, Michaela will have plenty of real life experiences to draw from to "flesh out" this story. Luv the cover, of course!
Lol, you'e come to know me too well. As GirlyGirl stated, this could already be an X rated novel. If I make it too autobiographical it will be XX. Not sure if RadicalFeminist would give the Femtopia stamp of approval. But if she does, well...who knows.
That sounds like a challenge- I look forward to her response  Big Grin
(01-17-2021, 06:13 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like a challenge- I look forward to her response  Big Grin
Not a challenge, just thinking its best to have her permission and guidance since Femtopia is her vision and I want to respect her boundaries.
I hope you get the go ahead; I am intrigued as to what XX might look like.  Big Grin 

After all, purely in chromosomal terms, XX is always preferable to XY anyway.  Wink
(01-12-2021, 12:26 AM)Michaela Wrote: Of course, RadicalFeminist knew what was coming next as she was the primary influencer for the Femtopia Education Committee.

As gurls complete their functional education upon Grade 10, they then require one year of Finishing School to complete their prissification. This is an intense year to complete their feminization. Upon completion of Grade 11, they begin their final year in Grade 12 as they are selected into an appropriate Vocational School so that they may contribute to the female led society. Vocations are many; sales clerks, hair stylists, nail technicians, estheticians, maids, nannies, waitresses, secretaries, receptionists, medical aids, seamstresses, and many more. Most dream of one day becoming a trophy sissy wife.

Girls, continue their higher education in Grades 11 and 12 before receiving free admission to universities of their choosing so they may pursue their career and educational goals.

Oh Michaela those "OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOKS" illustrations are so precious in showing tomorrow's young demaled beings joyously and entranced to a lifestykle of servitude to the Female Master via proper educational theory that is based upon the true underlying natures of the sexes: the FEMALE to lead, to create, to conquer and to triumph as architect of society with the male as helper in maintaining a calm, loving and tranquil rest place for HER from the important work She does in advancing WOMANKIND!
(01-17-2021, 05:26 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 04:33 PM)GinaV Wrote: Again, this has all the markings of a somewhat autobiographical novel! Obviously, Michaela will have plenty of real life experiences to draw from to "flesh out" this story. Luv the cover, of course!
Lol, you'e come to know me too well. As GirlyGirl stated, this could already be an X rated novel. If I make it too autobiographical it will be XX. Not sure if RadicalFeminist would give the Femtopia stamp of approval. But if she does, well...who knows.

You have my stamp of approval as long as it focuses on female empowerment of the evils of masculinity.
Books rated XY will focus on the inferiority of the male gender, how male fulfilment can only be achieved through the service, obedience and worship of the Superior XX.
(01-20-2021, 10:30 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 05:26 PM)Michaela Wrote:

You have my stamp of approval as long as it focuses on female empowerment of the evils of masculinity.
Thank you -curtsy- I'm honored to assist you in this endeavor.
A very noble cause indeed; I envisage much to look forward to  Big Grin
A wing of the Femtopia National Art Museum is dedicated to the fine art of the leading female painters. One of the featured artists is Madame Simone. A display of her oil paintings feature her infamous eunich gurls. A reflection of a trend that swept Femtopia high society.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)