BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lacking motivation
(01-08-2021, 07:54 AM)Satin Jessie Wrote: Same here Bhuna. I was chatting with someone the other day and both of us agreed that you take on the personality of whichever outfit you're put in. Unfortunately whenever I'm in my school uniform I take on the personality of an easily distracted, naughty little minx. I need the motivation you only get when you're constantly monitored and frequently reminded of the consequences of misbehaviour x

As you're in a schoolgirl's uniform it seems some suitable line writing might be in order.  

Say 100 Lines:  

I must focus on the task at hand rather than indulge my weaker impulses.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(01-11-2021, 05:31 AM)sissysoft Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 07:54 AM)Satin Jessie Wrote: Same here Bhuna. I was chatting with someone the other day and both of us agreed that you take on the personality of whichever outfit you're put in. Unfortunately whenever I'm in my school uniform I take on the personality of an easily distracted, naughty little minx. I need the motivation you only get when you're constantly monitored and frequently reminded of the consequences of misbehaviour x

As you're in a schoolgirl's uniform it seems some suitable line writing might be in order.  

Say 100 Lines:  

I must focus on the task at hand rather than indulge my weaker impulses.
But I finished my story! That's not fair!  *Pouts and stamps foot petulantly*
Can't find it Satin Jessie. Have you posted it here?

Maybe you should do the lines anyway, as a lesson in focus?
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
It's on the 'Confessions' forum, Play Date Part Three.
Do I have to do the lines? I'd much prefer a spanking instead *giggle *
You could do both. A whole lines vs spank ratio might be a good incentive?  Wink
I could Girlygirl, I really could, but I'm not going to *giggles *
I know you’ve finished your story, Jessie, but I find a good motivation is to forbid myself from doing something I want to do unless I’ve reached a particular milestone.

So if I want to have some chocolate, I’m not allowed to until I’ve done say 300 words. Or if I’m in my school uniform I won’t allow myself to put my skirt on until I’ve done so many words (and I have to do them quickly so that my imaginary classmates don’t come in and see my knickers.

I always find that sort of thing a pretty good motivator.

Not as good as the threat of a spanking, of course though!
If only I had that much self discipline. I have been wearing feminine finery for that long, it is almost like an addiction- I doubt I could last more than 5 minutes in man clothing  Big Grin