BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Beauty Shows
I love attending beauty shows sponsored by the cosmetology industry. Most are only open to licensed cosmetologists and their guests. Some are open to the public. They feature live demonstrations on models. Obviously they are focused on women. Imagine if societies change and the industry focus broadens and incorporates mainstream special shows focusing on the feminized male.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That would be great fun
I think you could be assured of a high take up and the results there speak for themselves  Wink
Michaela, Luv all your covers and descriptions of the stories they contain. i only wish my library was filled with these books and they were fully fleshed out stories!
My Aunt went one step further. She invited a
hairdresser and beautician to the house. She
did my hair and painted all my nails I was
then paraded in front of a full-length . I then
curtsied and thanked her. I couldn't wait for
my next appointment.
(01-05-2021, 12:01 AM)Sissy Roberta Wrote: My Aunt went one step further. She invited a
my next appointment.
Thank you for sharing, Sissy Roberta. Sounds like you enjoyed it.
(01-05-2021, 12:44 AM)Michaela Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 12:01 AM)Sissy Roberta Wrote: My Aunt went one step further. She invited a
my next appointment.
Thank you for sharing, Sissy Roberta. Sounds like you enjoyed it.
 They exist. "Womanless Beauty Pageants" are quite common.
On Pinterest and YouTube there’s lots to find on Womanless Beauty Pageants. They are very popular in parts of America
I've found a lot of wonderful pictures on Tumblr.
As afp says, I think they’re really popular in America, and not just in the sissy community. Mothers take great pride in their sons looking fabulous. I always wonder if they make their sons wear panties, just to make sure they have the complete girly experience.

We seem to be okay here in the UK with girls competing in traditionally male activities. Wouldn’t it be lovely if there were true equality and boys could start to compete in traditionally female activities like beauty pageants?