ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in public setting with your sissy?
(12-30-2020, 11:18 AM)Kristen Wrote: I personally have seen public exposure used very effectively as a punishment.

Well my sissy is definitely enduring punishment by sissification. I believe that a litle public exposure is just what the doctor ordered.
(12-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 11:18 AM)Kristen Wrote: I personally have seen public exposure used very effectively as a punishment.

Well my sissy is definitely enduring punishment by sissification. I believe that a litle public exposure is just what the doctor ordered.

I thought this was good on the tactics/psychology of visibility when it comes to diaper punishment:

"A Top’s second consideration when confining a sub to diapers is visibility and here we use the sense of sight. While adult diaper manufacturers have worked strenuously to make their products less obtrusive, these efforts must be defeated if the sub is to suffer humiliation in public (real or imagined). In summer this is often accomplished by the use of shorts with a male sub that are too small to cover all of the plastic panties. Thus the sub must confront the reality that his secret is always open to viewing should anyone look closely enough. In winter the sub should be forced to wear pants that allow the diaper bulge to show prominently and no top coat should be allowed.

Diaper visibility in female requires different strategies. Skirts that are short enough to allow brief glimpses of the bulging plastic panties are fine for summer. Shorts with very wide leg openings are also useful, especially if the female is to be taken shopping for shoes, in which situation the clerk would get an unimpeded view of her diapered crotch. In winter a female could be forced to wear a garter belt and stockings under a skirt that is both too tight and slit too high to conceal either her garters or her plastic panties. If the stockings are seamed, with reinforced heels, she will attract a lot of attention from males, to her distress.

When at home, both male and female subs should not be permitted any covering over their diapers unless it is of a disciplinary or control nature. The shirt-and-diapers uniform is common to toddlers because it offers the ability to instantly discern the condition of the wearers diaper, no less is true of the diapered sub. A secondary benefit is that the sub is forced to see its diapers all the time, knowing they cannot be removed or altered without intervention from you the Top. In this state of undress, the sub should be forced to perform chores, which may result in them being observed by strangers. These can be in the form of retrieving the morning paper, hanging out the laundry, or being outside sunbathing for a suitable length of time. A diaper provides a much more modest cover for the lower body than any swimsuit bottom or G-string would do so in the end what is the problem? Visibility can be further increased by the use of colored and/or patterned panties which catch the observers eye more readily.

Some activities require additional clothing. A sub sent to do the laundry in a Laundromat or apartment laundry should be dressed in too-small shorts and

a shirt that is cut short enough to ride up the back as soon as the sub bends over. This exposes the top of the plastic pants, especially if they are colored as the sub’s instinctive reaction is to keep pulling the shirt down which merely attracts more attention. Sight is sometimes the most overestimated sense of the five. In fact, in familiar surroundings, it often fails to give as much input as we expect so constant efforts in this area must be made. Ever looked for your keys only to have someone else find them right out in the open where you already looked? Sight ‘takes for granted’ the things it expects to see in an environment so you the Top needs to ensure the state of the sub is beyond question. When sight of your sub is blocked, however, its other senses heighten to make up for the loss. This is part of the fight or flight response. Peripheral vision, that is, seeing something out of the corner of the eye, can become very acute when a sub is under stress and it can be very unnerving to see something move in and out repeatedly from their field of vision, especially when they are restrained or blindfold.

Disposable diapers and well-worn plastic pants can be noisy and here we are looking at the sense of hearing. The crackling sounds can be quite loud and attract attention from passersby in shopping malls and airports. In addition, these materials are noisy to take off and put on, so if your sub must change its diaper in a public washroom it will not be possible to for it to do so discreetly. Hearing is also important to the general scene certainly in the way you as the Top gives commands. Sounds like the rustle of rubber or plastic, water running, the clank of metal all heighten awareness. The Top thinking to phrase simple questions like, ‘how are our plastic panties then?’ ‘Have we soiled our diaper then?’ can be effective on two levels. The first is the simple question which must of course be answered fully, do not accept a simple yes or no. The deeper one is induced by the use of words like ‘our’ and ‘we’. You the Top, are further reinforcing your control as the sub will be well aware that only it is directly affected by the diaper and the ‘our’ and ‘we’ only serves indicates who controls the regime. When a person is subject to sensory deprivation, hearing is, an open door to the subconscious. The subconscious is the place where dreams are made, and it detests gaps in information. If it has only half a story, it will make the rest up… so, if your sub can’t see you, but perhaps can feel you near, and hear you laugh. The mind will make up the reason you are laughing."
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

(12-30-2020, 11:35 AM)Kristen Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

I thought this was good on the tactics/psychology of visibility when it comes to diaper punishment:

"A Top’s second consideration when confining a sub to diapers is visibility and here we use the sense of sight. While adult diaper manufacturers have worked strenuously to make their products less obtrusive, these efforts must be defeated if the sub is to suffer humiliation in public (real or imagined). In summer this is often accomplished by the use of shorts with a male sub that are too small to cover all of the plastic panties. Thus the sub must confront the reality that his secret is always open to viewing should anyone look closely enough. In winter the sub should be forced to wear pants that allow the diaper bulge to show prominently and no top coat should be allowed.

Diaper visibility in female requires different strategies. Skirts that are short enough to allow brief glimpses of the bulging plastic panties are fine for summer. Shorts with very wide leg openings are also useful, especially if the female is to be taken shopping for shoes, in which situation the clerk would get an unimpeded view of her diapered crotch. In winter a female could be forced to wear a garter belt and stockings under a skirt that is both too tight and slit too high to conceal either her garters or her plastic panties. If the stockings are seamed, with reinforced heels, she will attract a lot of attention from males, to her distress.

When at home, both male and female subs should not be permitted any covering over their diapers unless it is of a disciplinary or control nature. The shirt-and-diapers uniform is common to toddlers because it offers the ability to instantly discern the condition of the wearers diaper, no less is true of the diapered sub. A secondary benefit is that the sub is forced to see its diapers all the time, knowing they cannot be removed or altered without intervention from you the Top. In this state of undress, the sub should be forced to perform chores, which may result in them being observed by strangers. These can be in the form of retrieving the morning paper, hanging out the laundry, or being outside sunbathing for a suitable length of time. A diaper provides a much more modest cover for the lower body than any swimsuit bottom or G-string would do so in the end what is the problem? Visibility can be further increased by the use of colored and/or patterned panties which catch the observers eye more readily.

Some activities require additional clothing. A sub sent to do the laundry in a Laundromat or apartment laundry should be dressed in too-small shorts and

a shirt that is cut short enough to ride up the back as soon as the sub bends over. This exposes the top of the plastic pants, especially if they are colored as the sub’s instinctive reaction is to keep pulling the shirt down which merely attracts more attention. Sight is sometimes the most overestimated sense of the five. In fact, in familiar surroundings, it often fails to give as much input as we expect so constant efforts in this area must be made. Ever looked for your keys only to have someone else find them right out in the open where you already looked? Sight ‘takes for granted’ the things it expects to see in an environment so you the Top needs to ensure the state of the sub is beyond question. When sight of your sub is blocked, however, its other senses heighten to make up for the loss. This is part of the fight or flight response. Peripheral vision, that is, seeing something out of the corner of the eye, can become very acute when a sub is under stress and it can be very unnerving to see something move in and out repeatedly from their field of vision, especially when they are restrained or blindfold.

Disposable diapers and well-worn plastic pants can be noisy and here we are looking at the sense of hearing. The crackling sounds can be quite loud and attract attention from passersby in shopping malls and airports. In addition, these materials are noisy to take off and put on, so if your sub must change its diaper in a public washroom it will not be possible to for it to do so discreetly. Hearing is also important to the general scene certainly in the way you as the Top gives commands. Sounds like the rustle of rubber or plastic, water running, the clank of metal all heighten awareness. The Top thinking to phrase simple questions like, ‘how are our plastic panties then?’ ‘Have we soiled our diaper then?’ can be effective on two levels. The first is the simple question which must of course be answered fully, do not accept a simple yes or no. The deeper one is induced by the use of words like ‘our’ and ‘we’. You the Top, are further reinforcing your control as the sub will be well aware that only it is directly affected by the diaper and the ‘our’ and ‘we’ only serves indicates who controls the regime. When a person is subject to sensory deprivation, hearing is, an open door to the subconscious. The subconscious is the place where dreams are made, and it detests gaps in information. If it has only half a story, it will make the rest up… so, if your sub can’t see you, but perhaps can feel you near, and hear you laugh. The mind will make up the reason you are laughing."

Very interesting, diapders would be a nice punishment but a bit too intensive for me. I prefer that my sissy has to use toilet and hving to sit like a girl everytime reinforces her status.
Some great ideas, Miss Kristen (great to see you back, BTW); you clearly have a degree of experience in this area - and from what I’ve learned from my own punishments, I can concur with a great deal of it.
If you're going to take a sissy out in public, I can see no better a place than to take him is a school either in the morning when the pupils are arriving or later when they are going home. Can you just imagine the humiliation he would get from both boys and girls.
I can imagine. I wonder which pupils would be most merciless. On the one hand the younger students would have a less developed filter in terms of how they reacted but probably a less developed sense of societal norms whereas older pupils would know that one was contravening social norms but may (or possibly not) be less willing to comment vocally.

If my brief experiences wearing a girl’s uniform amongst the latter group is anything by which to judge, it would be a baptism of fire.
Well!  Now this is something I really enjoy!  My sissy has gone through many stages of this process.  From just panties under his male attire to out in what we call sissy boi mode to fully dressed!  The limiting factor is getting a safe secure place to do it.  Has to be free from risk of someone seeing him that knows either of us.  I love the power and control of being able to show him off as my sissy!  Even tho he dreads these opportunity his princess is sure saying something different in his panties!!   Smile  W have progressed to taking  regular trips to Vegas where he can be all sissy all the time.....  Thrilling experience for me!  
Mind you this was a very slow progression over years.  Same with my control and emasculation of him.  I had no idea what i was doing or where it was going when i started but have loved the trip so far!
If you have comments or questions let me know!
(12-30-2020, 07:46 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Well!  Now this is something I really enjoy!  My sissy has gone through many stages of this process.  From just panties under his male attire to out in what we call sissy boi mode to fully dressed!  The limiting factor is getting a safe secure place to do it.  Has to be free from risk of someone seeing him that knows either of us.  I love the power and control of being able to show him off as my sissy!  Even tho he dreads these opportunity his princess is sure saying something different in his panties!!   Smile  W have progressed to taking  regular trips to Vegas where he can be all sissy all the time.....  Thrilling experience for me!  
Mind you this was a very slow progression over years.  Same with my control and emasculation of him.  I had no idea what i was doing or where it was going when i started but have loved the trip so far!
If you have comments or questions let me know!
It is an excellent way to spend some time. I have not gotten to point where I am taking andrea out in a lot of people dressed in feminine clothes
You are obviously at quite an advanced stage then, Sissy’s Wife and you have no doubt encountered your fair share of hurdles in getting to that point (one which mentioned on another thread earlier). I wonder if your methods have changed over time as you have gained more experiences (which I can see you’ve documented previously) and what lessons you may have learned in the process.
Taken out at the Morristown Square to see the Christmas tree by my Owner and long time ex-girlfriend who has become a very discreet friend and owner of me. We share a lesbian type relationship in her home and at times out in public. Wearing masks today makes this all the more easier to go out in public. Here i am when i was taken out shortly before Christmas to be taken out in public. When in her company i am used 100% as a sissified gurl.