BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
Yes in Femtopia males would be kept prissified for their own good with no chance of escape.
(12-27-2020, 10:36 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes in Femtopia males would be kept prissified for their own good with no chance of escape.

Sounds delightful Miss RF

Smiling happy sissies, keeping our pretty uniforms perfect & shiny for our owners pleasure

Constantly excited & locked up with no hope of release

I do love that word prissified

curtsy
I would hope Femtopia would authorize publications for prissified males to read so that we may aspire to our fullest potential.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am sure that reading for males will be tightly controlled. Over time new literature will evolve. There may even be a policy to nudge the classics into a more female controlled worldview. Male supremacist content will be censored, while male orientated content will emphasise male weakness, obedience and docility. This underlying message will be reflected in broadcast media. The normal family unit will be Female controlled, often sapphic, where the the Women and girls are always portrayed as wise, strong and capable, while males as lazy, feckless and foolish if not under a Woman's guidance and control, and submissive and fearful when they are.

A key moment will be the massive reduction in male sport. The introduction of rules such as compulsory skirts, butt plugs and maximum testosterone level testing will mean that such remaining male sports that are broadcast will be classified as comedy. This will be matched by intense coverage of Womens Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Athletics, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding and so on.

Added to this the fact that ALL authority figures in the public domain will be Women - Captains of Industry, Politicians, Judges, Newscasters, Journalists - will inexorably lead to the idea of the male as any kind of leader will be erased from the collective consciousness. An end to 'men'.
I am sure there will be plenty of naughty sissy wives lying on their bed masturbating to the picture on the front cover while the husbands and Madams are away; maybe there’s even a nude centrefold of the sissy from the front cover
(12-29-2020, 09:20 AM)jochmo60 Wrote: I am sure there will be plenty of naughty sissy wives lying on their bed masturbating to the picture on the front cover while the husbands and Madams are away; maybe there’s even a nude centrefold of the sissy from the front cover

I would expect sissy wives to be kept under intimate lock and key in Femtopia

& while her Owner is away sissy should be kept busy with her housework

Curtsies
I agree with Emily. It’s always a mistake to leave a sissy unlocked. They just can’t help themselves.
Luv this cover, and would luv to be the gurl on the cover, reading all the pertinent articles to help me be the perfect sissy housewife!
(12-29-2020, 08:16 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: A key moment will be the massive reduction in male sport. The introduction of rules such as compulsory skirts, butt plugs and maximum testosterone level testing will mean that such remaining male sports that are broadcast will be classified as comedy. This will be matched by intense coverage of Womens Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Athletics, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding and so on.
Trying to play sport with a but plug must be an art in itself. As for maximum testosterone levels, this is surely a brilliant idea whether in the context of sport or not.  Wink
(12-29-2020, 05:43 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 08:16 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: A key moment will be the massive reduction in male sport. The introduction of rules such as compulsory skirts, butt plugs and maximum testosterone level testing will mean that such remaining male sports that are broadcast will be classified as comedy. This will be matched by intense coverage of Womens Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Athletics, Weightlifting, Bodybuilding and so on.
Trying to play sport with a but plug must be an art in itself. As for maximum testosterone levels, this is surely a brilliant idea whether in the context of sport or not.  Wink
Well it’s obvious that testosterone poisoning, with its main symptom - toxic masculinity - is a huge problem for humanity. Finding ways of detecting and suppressing excess testosterone will become a major societal concern.