BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Entry
(12-18-2020, 02:16 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 01:29 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I have ordered my sissy a sex machine for christmas. She will be really surprised as I haven't discussed with her that her training will take on a new dimension. Since she cannot percorm in her chastity cage now it will also be for my personal enjoyment and she can use a vibrator on my special spot while the machine does what she is not allowed to do anymore. Eventually I plan on having another "real man" to attend to these needs as well and it will be good training for her to learn to assist. She has some adjusting to do and will be trained in pleasing a realistic dildo so she can eventually be a "fluffer", I am sure it will take a bit of a while but we have dipped her toes in water a little so she should expect it to get more involved.
Strictwife, I'm sure everything will go as you plan. A woman once told me that its a very powerful feeling for a woman to see her sissy performing fluffer duties.

Well she is quickly learning that she can do lots of sexual activity without her littl thing thats locked in chastity. I am sure its not as rewarding for her but she is going to have to learn she is to be very useful if she develops her other sexual skills and to derive her pleasure from those.
(12-18-2020, 02:33 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 01:29 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I have ordered my sissy a sex machine for christmas. She will be really surprised as I haven't discussed with her that her training will take on a new dimension. Since she cannot percorm in her chastity cage now it will also be for my personal enjoyment and she can use a vibrator on my special spot while the machine does what she is not allowed to do anymore. Eventually I plan on having another "real man" to attend to these needs as well and it will be good training for her to learn to assist. She has some adjusting to do and will be trained in pleasing a realistic dildo so she can eventually be a "fluffer", I am sure it will take a bit of a while but we have dipped her toes in water a little so she should expect it to get more involved.
Strictwife, I'm sure everything will go as you plan. A woman once told me that its a very powerful feeling for a woman to see her sissy performing fluffer duties.

Well she is quickly learning that she can do lots of sexual activity without her littl thing thats locked in chastity. I am sure its not as rewarding for her but she is going to have to learn she is to be very useful if she develops her other sexual skills and to derive her pleasure from those.
In honor of your pending achievement

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-18-2020, 05:09 PM)Michaela Wrote:

In honor of your pending achievement

That is very nice
(10-21-2020, 11:36 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 11:34 PM)afp Wrote: Of course the only response is “yes dear”
lol, funny how that phrase is what came out. I said it a lot.

'Yes Dear'

& 'please be gentle Mistress' or Sir'
(12-20-2020, 12:10 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 11:36 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 11:34 PM)afp Wrote: Of course the only response is “yes dear”
lol, funny how that phrase is what came out. I said it a lot.

'Yes Dear'

& 'please be gentle Mistress' or Sir'

Of course gentle so as to crave more

I've often wondered about fluffing and cuckolding but  i fret i might find it too upsetting

I've also wondered if when fluffing, Sir should cum in my mouth so he would last longer second time round with/for my owners pleasure

curtsy
(12-22-2020, 12:03 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:

I've often wondered about fluffing and cuckolding but  i fret i might find it too upsetting

I've also wondered if when fluffing, Sir should cum in my mouth so he would last longer second time round with/for my owners pleasure

curtsy

No you should be responsible for cleaning it up from both after they are finished, good to get a t!sty mixture.
Yes Miss Amber

After fetching drinks and changing the sheets

Curtsy
(12-26-2020, 06:35 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: No you should be responsible for cleaning it up from both after they are finished, good to get a t!sty mixture.

Have you considered using the machine on your sissy Ma'am?

Perhaps after you are finished, so it is properly lubricated for your sissy as if you were taking her yourself. Or perhaps your sissy could be put in the corner being fucked by the machine as you and your male friend enjoy each other, before sissy cleans you both with her tongue.
(12-27-2020, 12:09 PM)wailer Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 06:35 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: No you should be responsible for cleaning it up from both after they are finished, good to get a t!sty mixture.

Have you considered using the machine on your sissy Ma'am?

Perhaps after you are finished, so it is properly lubricated for your sissy as if you were taking her yourself. Or perhaps your sissy could be put in the corner being fucked by the machine as you and your male friend enjoy each other, before sissy cleans you both with her tongue.
That is what it will be utilized for part of the time.