ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys Wearing Skirts to School
(06-02-2020, 09:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: there a driving license style arrangement is employed where each child can only wear trousers once they have mastered the art of being prissy and girly in skirts 

I feel the best way of achieving our goals

is to commit to it as much as possible in our daily lives

and not be ashamed to show our Sissy faces to the world

and proudly declare "I AM A SISSY!"

Any kind of legislative process that will try to force men into skirts

would cause a massive backlash from the right wing & traditionalists of any political persuasion

which I fear would set back our movement and perhaps even feminism as a whole.

Politics is downstream from Culture, as the saying goes,

so first we have to change our Culture.

And culture only changes from individual actions.

And we can't change culture and make being a Sissy mainstream,

if Sissies are hiding away from the World.

And I say this as someone who has hidden their Sissy side for far too long!

Wish I had Come Out as a Sissy earlier in my life,

but there you go, I'm only 40 and there's still lots of life to go!

So I urge everyone on this forum

to not be afraid of telling everyone they know

that they are a SISSY AND PROUD!

The only effective means of communication

is Word of Mouth.

We can do it!
(06-02-2020, 10:23 PM)Brenda Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 09:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: there a driving license style arrangement is employed where each child can only wear trousers once they have mastered the art of being prissy and girly in skirts 

I feel the best way of achieving our goals

is to commit to it as much as possible in our daily lives

and not be ashamed to show our Sissy faces to the world

and proudly declare "I AM A SISSY!"

Any kind of legislative process that will try to force men into skirts

would cause a massive backlash from the right wing & traditionalists of any political persuasion

which I fear would set back our movement and perhaps even feminism as a whole.

Politics is downstream from Culture, as the saying goes,

so first we have to change our Culture.

And culture only changes from individual actions.

And we can't change culture and make being a Sissy mainstream,

if Sissies are hiding away from the World.

And I say this as someone who has hidden their Sissy side for far too long!

Wish I had Come Out as a Sissy earlier in my life,

but there you go, I'm only 40 and there's still lots of life to go!

So I urge everyone on this forum

to not be afraid of telling everyone they know

that they are a SISSY AND PROUD!

The only effective means of communication

is Word of Mouth.

We can do it!
That would be the ideal, Brenda.

And hopefully when polarity switches to the left (who seem generally more open to such ideas), we will see more of this. The problem in the short term of course is that older people (of which we have ever greater numbers) are generally more conservative and younger People more left leaning.

We are going to need enough people open to the idea of being a sissy that it can be perceived as being a majority at least a significant minority. It is a question therefore of how you introduce those people who won’t try it and won’t in the fullness of time bend even to the majority, that we need to consider. 

I absolutely endorse sissies ‚Äėcoming out‚Äô as it were; but peace is dependent on us quelling this masculine tone, so it may be that more assertive action is required for the good of humanity (just as we are seeing with this current crisis)¬†if what needs to happen turns out to be lacking in supporters.

I think we come from slightly different positions on this, you see a sissy society as an ideal whereas (as per my previous posts), I think it is integral to the future of humanity. Ultimately, we will have to see where it takes us and respond to the world order as deemed necessary in due course.

Thank you for your thoughts and input to the cause though, rest assured we will get there.

Girlygirl
I was made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a child, including occasionally to go with my mother to pick her up from her school when she had after class things like netball or orchestra.

Although it was intensely humiliating if her friends saw me, I do think it put me in my place. After all, a boy in a little skirt, desperate not to reveal his knickers, is sure to behave much better than a boy in trousers or shorts.
(06-09-2020, 11:50 PM)Ali Wrote: I was made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a child, including occasionally to go with my mother to pick her up from her school when she had after class things like netball or orchestra.

Although it was intensely humiliating if her friends saw me, I do think it put me in my place. After all, a boy in a little skirt, desperate not to reveal his knickers, is sure to behave much better than a boy in trousers or shorts.

Indeed, skirts and dresses make a lot of typically boy’s hobbies impractical in that sense. I occasionally had to wear my friend’s uniform to school but was intently aware that had I played football, not only would I have risked flashing my knickers, but I would have risked getting mud on the skirt as well (which would have landed me in further trouble, I’m sure).
(05-11-2020, 06:03 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: A LINK to one of the skirted boys protests:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...tures.html

It looks lt me that several boys are partially covering their faces, maybe out if the embarrassment of being photographed in feminine clothing?
(07-25-2020, 10:38 PM)huberthowhow Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 06:03 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: A LINK to one of the skirted boys protests:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...tures.html

It looks lt me that several boys are partially covering their faces, maybe out if the embarrassment of being photographed in feminine clothing?

Two years ago, when this skirt/shorts protest was still current, I happened upon an independently produced interview that a female correspondent conducted with many of the young men shown in the above-linked photograph.  The interview was conducted in front of a sweets shop near the ISCA Academy in Exeter, as I recall.  There were about 2 dozen students of both genders larking about there.  Most of the boys seemed to feel that it was quite a bit of fun, to show off in their sisters' (or girl friends') skirts.  None of them seemed one bit ashamed to be interviewed.  In the background of the interview, several lads could be seen sharing a razor to touch up their leg hair.  It was a very interesting interview, lasting about 10 minutes or so.  
(07-26-2020, 02:13 AM)piergab Wrote: Too bad wearing a skirt was not allowed for boys when I went to school, petticoat punishment would have been less embarrassing.
Hope those of the next generations will have the choice.
Possibly, Piergab.

Though having been through school based petticoating on occasion myself, I would venture to suggest that if your mother was that way inclined she would probably have reached out for whatever else still was taboo for boys.

Incidentally, more boys than you might think theoretically have the choice now; the reason that there is next to no take up on it is because skirts are still overwhelmingly seen as girl’s clothing. The challenge is putting all boys in contact with what we today consider to be girl’s clothing so that skirts are just considered as another item rather than one with all the connotations that it has presently.
They do indeed look very smart. Most girls have experienced both trousers and skirts during their lives and yet most boys will never have experienced the latter. I am sure it will have been quite the education for them and (once they got over the primitive views of the closed minded) quite enjoyable also.
(05-11-2020, 04:09 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, I remember several articles on the boys wearing skirts in protests. That is probably about 8 or so years ago now. If I remember correctly that school did allow shorts later on. In the articles I shared they talk about giving the boys are choice of a skirt or pants, shorts were still banned. I would curious to find out how many boys actually wore skirts during the hot months. Its one thing to wear them once in protests it is another to adopt them full time.

RF

I remember one article a few years ago a boy went into school wearing a skirt in protest because it  was a hot summer and the boys were not allowed to wear shorts to school, so in protest he wore a skirt.

I am sure the boy ended up over the headmaster lap with his skirt flipped over onto his back and knickers round his ankles getting a bare bottom spanking and then half an hour in the corner while the headmaster chatted to the boy’s parents about their sons behaviour
(12-19-2020, 04:42 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I remember one article a few years ago a boy went into school wearing a skirt in protest because it  was a hot summer and the boys were not allowed to wear shorts to school, so in protest he wore a skirt.

I am sure the boy ended up over the headmaster lap with his skirt flipped over onto his back and knickers round his ankles getting a bare bottom spanking and then half an hour in the corner while the headmaster chatted to the boy’s parents about their sons behaviour 

I wonder if your talking about Chris Whitehead. If you are he didn't end up on the headmasters lap, quite the contrary.