BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All I want for Christmas
Tongue 
I thought it might be fun to hear what everyone is hoping to receive this Christmas. It's going to be a quiet one for me this year, just me and the cats, but I think I might cheer myself up and treat myself to this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sissy-Baby-Sa...890.l49292

Even if I am on Santa's naughty list he can't stop me buying something for myself can he? Xxx
That's a bargain Jessie . Mummy has spent more on a pair of panties for me . If you do get it let us know if it's value for money and how well it's made . I'm sure there will be more than a few others interested in your Christmas prezzie .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(12-18-2020, 06:31 PM)Bill Wrote: That's a bargain Jessie . Mummy has spent more on a pair of panties for me . If you do get it let us know if it's value for money and how well it's made . I'm sure there will be more than a few others interested in your Christmas prezzie .
It's gorgeous isn't it Bill Heart I've had dresses from the same seller before and they're fantastic. Really well made and they feel fantastic. I got my favourite dress from them a few years ago, it's a similar style to this one but mine has a little rocking horse embroidered on the chest xx
That is a gorgeous dress maybe I’ll order one for myself.

Going to be a very quiet Christmas for me too. Hadn’t a wish list for a prezzie this year. Just couldn’t get in to the mood, sad I know. I’m going to steal Satun Jessie’s idea and put one of those dresses on my list. Is it to late to ask Santa?
Anyway I can order for myself too. Yummy.
You might need his email address if your request is to reach him now  Wink - a great present though and perfect for any sissy.