ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Home Uniform
(12-17-2016, 02:31 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: Did you have boyish hair when you were dressed like this or was grown out so it could be styled?

Well it was the 1970s so my hair was longer than the current fashion and could be taken as either male or female.  When I walked or cycled to my tutors house people made the assumption I was a young slim girl.  However I had to be careful when cycling not to show my panties for very obvious reasons.
Yes...I remember it well...I had a classic 70's bowl cut which covered my ears. I sometimes got mistaken for a girl, even more so if I was "dressed up".
I have my naughty girl in school girl uniform all of the time and I ensure it is not only humiliating but also uncomfortable. She wears woollen knee socks with elastic garters, traditional school knickers and a pair of similarly large and elasticated woollen knickers, wool vest, shirt with a very tight collar, school tie, below knee length serge pinafore dress with a pleated skirt and buttons at the shoulder and a minimum of a woollen V-neck maroon school cardigan, blazer and hat with an elastic which goes round the back of her ears and under her chin. She has to keep all her buttons done up, tie straight and seams on her knickers, vest and socks straight and we carry out frequent inspections. Any failures earn punishment including extra cardigans which add to the frumpy and uncomfortable uniform and provide her with more items to button up and keep straight.
(12-23-2016, 11:22 AM)Gemma Wrote: I have my naughty girl in school girl uniform all of the time and I ensure it is not only humiliating but also uncomfortable.  She wears woollen knee socks with elastic garters, traditional school knickers and a pair of similarly large and elasticated woollen knickers, wool vest, shirt with a very tight collar, school tie, below knee length serge pinafore dress with a pleated skirt and buttons at the shoulder and a minimum of a woollen V-neck maroon school cardigan, blazer and hat with an elastic which goes round the back of her ears and under her chin.  She has to keep all her buttons done up, tie straight and seams on her knickers, vest and socks straight and we carry out frequent inspections.   Any failures earn punishment including extra cardigans which add to the frumpy and uncomfortable uniform and provide her with more items to button up and keep straight.

Gemma,

Have you thought about using traditional wool tights as part of the uniform? I am sure the itchiness on the thighs would add to the overall discomfort...
Thanks for this. Her woollen school knickers reach to her knees and are held there with thick elastic so she has the full benefit of irritation. However she has recently knitted herself some woollen tights to go with the sailor dress she has made for herself and these button to her wool vest so they stay up. They are however a nuisance if I want to give her a smack on her bare behind whereas her school knickers are easily pulled down to enable a spanking across her bare behind. All ideas welcome which aid her discomfort and enforce her schoolgirl status.
Speaking personally, my clothing was never uncomfortable just unusual for a boy. It was however my normal clothing and most of the time I was perfectly happy in my skirts and dresses. I did sometimes wonder what folks thought as I cycled or walked to my tutors house in either my neat plaid skirt or sometimes gingham dress. I think most people assumed I was a slightly boyish looking young lady.

(12-17-2016, 02:48 PM)melodie Wrote: My dresses were not for punishment.  I actually enjoyed coming home from school and changing into one of my dresses.  In the summer months I even wore them outside to  play in with the girls next door.  There were two tother boys who also wore dresses or would borrow one of mine so we could get "comfortable" in the hot weather.

Hi melodie

I can remember one outfit I wore for play, that was a denim skirt-all.  It was very practical and comfortable for play in any weather.  Like yourself my outfits were not for punishment.  In my case quite the opposite, I really liked wearing my skirts and dresses.
(12-24-2016, 01:06 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Speaking personally, my clothing was never uncomfortable just unusual for a boy.  It was however my normal clothing and most of the time I was perfectly happy in my skirts and dresses.  I did sometimes wonder what folks thought as I cycled or walked to my tutors house in either my neat plaid skirt or sometimes gingham dress.  I think most people assumed I was a slightly boyish looking young lady.

(12-17-2016, 02:48 PM)melodie Wrote: My dresses were not for punishment.  I actually enjoyed coming home from school and changing into one of my dresses.  In the summer months I even wore them outside to  play in with the girls next door.  There were two tother boys who also wore dresses or would borrow one of mine so we could get "comfortable" in the hot weather.

Hi melodie

I can remember one outfit I wore for play, that was a denim skirt-all.  It was very practical and comfortable for play in any weather.  Like yourself my outfits were not for punishment.  In my case quite the opposite, I really liked wearing my skirts and dresses.What's a 

What's a denim skirt-all minisissy?
(12-24-2016, 01:13 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 01:06 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Speaking personally, my clothing was never uncomfortable just unusual for a boy.  It was however my normal clothing and most of the time I was perfectly happy in my skirts and dresses.  I did sometimes wonder what folks thought as I cycled or walked to my tutors house in either my neat plaid skirt or sometimes gingham dress.  I think most people assumed I was a slightly boyish looking young lady.

Hi melodie

I can remember one outfit I wore for play, that was a denim skirt-all.  It was very practical and comfortable for play in any weather.  Like yourself my outfits were not for punishment.  In my case quite the opposite, I really liked wearing my skirts and dresses.What's a 

What's a denim skirt-all minisissy?

Well it is like denim short-all's only ending in a skirt.  So a bib skirt with straps fixed to the top.  I actually wear one around the house to this day.  Very practical for odd jobs etc.
So a denim pinafore type dress then?
Very Similar, though perhaps more of a skirt with bib and straps attached. Depends on the style. It was an outfit I particularly liked when I was a lad. It also had pockets, useful for a boy.