satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange
(11-06-2020, 10:36 AM)Bill Wrote: That's a daft question lol . Of course we all want to know what happened . What happened ?

Well, as soon as I said yes her entire attitude changed. She immediately took on the demeanour of somebody who is caring for a toddler. She took me by the hand and lead me to the Babychange facilities. Once inside, she asked me if I had everything that we needed. I handed her my bag and she took out all of my supplies and spread them out on the change table. after that she bent down and remove my shoes and socks. after that, she undid my trousers and slid  them down to reveal my soaking wet disposable. she instructed me to lie on the floor and quickly and take my nappy. She wiped me clean and slid a fresh nappy under me. has she applied lotion, I must admit that I became quite excited and she said (now now, we will have to do something about this or  we will not be able to tape  you  in”. Minutes later, she sent me on my way in a nice dry nappy.
Thanks Billy, that’s lovely. I had a feeling she’d treat you right and you’d enjoy it.
(11-06-2020, 12:01 PM)Billy Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 10:36 AM)Bill Wrote: That's a daft question lol . Of course we all want to know what happened . What happened ?
 "now now, we will have to do something about this or  we will not be able to tape  you  in”. Minutes later...

Would you care to elaborate on what happened during those minutes, or should we leave that to our imagination.
If she is a no-nonsense type of woman, she may have taken care of the problem with a cold washrag, since she is obviously not on intimate (romantically speaking) terms with Billy. It is plain she is kindly and nurturing (no-nonsense and nurturing aren't mutually exclusive) so it's possible she used a towel or something to relieve his excited state and then folded his member down before taping his diaper on and sending him on his way. I'm sure the changing room is "one customer at a time", but to me it would seem unseemly for the kind lady to go beyond re-diapering Billy and disposing of his sopping wet diaper.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(11-06-2020, 05:20 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:01 PM)Billy Wrote:
 "now now, we will have to do something about this or  we will not be able to tape  you  in”. Minutes later...

Would you care to elaborate on what happened during those minutes, or should we leave that to our imagination.

I think I will leave it to the imagination