ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Correspondence
Shopping at the thrift stores netted some big hauls. Julie remembered the excitement. Gradually, the dresser drawers and my closet space began to take on a more feminine inventory. Another unique find was a hooded hair dryer. Julie remembered making sure I put that to good use, on Saturdays, while she was "out and about." I imagine the previous owner spent some girly time under the hood, just as Julie had me do. I told Julie I remembered sitting under the dryer thinking, "Is she really out with a girlfriend?" Julie just laughed at me thinking that. She said I was so naive at that time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Saturday’s were fun for you and Julie in different ways. I’d hate to think she cheated on you. The poster is very nice and intriguing. Most girls I think with have a snooze or read a book under the drier, you’re great to be able to manage your hails free hand. Did you get the slippers and smock at thrift also?
(10-28-2020, 11:27 PM)afp Wrote: Saturday’s were fun for you and Julie in different ways. I’d hate to think she cheated on you. The poster is very nice and intriguing. Most girls I think with have a snooze or read a book under the drier, you’re great to be able to manage your hails free hand. Did you get the slippers and smock at thrift also?
Yes, she cheated on me from the perspective that she was not honest about what she was doing at the time. But from her perspective, we were never in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, which is true. I was her boi toy and her submissive with no rules for her behavior and only rules for my behavior. I knew that at the time, but still clung to the hope we would become a couple. Gradually, the more I was feminized, that hope faded, and she stopped hiding her liaisons with men. I didn't know it at the time, but I was evolving into her sissy cuckold. She later told me that her plan was just to feminize me, the rest just sort of evolved, as she just needed to be with real men too. And yes, I did have similar items purchased at the thrift store. Being used, most of the items we purchased were older fashion, which added to the retro look. Such as in this poster.

Yes with time and hindsight allot becomes clearer and as we know it was better for you and for her too in many ways. Sorry if I sound patronising. I love learning about your story. Really I do. The poster really hits the spot. Retro style is way more fun than some of the newer styles.
(10-29-2020, 12:41 AM)afp Wrote: Yes with time and hindsight allot becomes clearer and as we know it was better for you and for her too in many ways. Sorry if I sound patronising. I love learning about your story. Really I do. The poster really hits the spot. Retro style is way more fun than some of the newer styles.
Thank you. I'm happy to share the road I've traveled. I'm glad you like the last poster. There's just something about a peignoir and all those retro styles. They just reek with femininity.
Just the sort of dress any sissy could get a good night’s sleep while wearing.  Big Grin
As things began to evolve with Julie, she reminded me that she wanted to turn me into a girly girl, being as feminine as possible. She had me read a book on etiquette, the type used in finishing schools. Her instruction included proper feminine mannerisms.

Was it pointed out to you that your stocking tops were on show?   Wink
Nice fun poster again. Just as well Julie reminded Michaela of her destiny because it seems as Girlygirl says she needs at first to learn how to sit demurely and not show her stocking tops.
(10-29-2020, 06:50 PM)afp Wrote: Nice fun poster again. Just as well Julie reminded Michaela of her destiny because it seems as Girlygirl says she needs at first to learn how to sit demurely and not show her stocking tops.
Yes, this point was emphasized, lol

(10-29-2020, 06:22 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Was it pointed out to you that your stocking tops were on show?   Wink
Funny, I remember Julie pointing that out too, when I sent her this image.

Of course as Julie initiated her individual training, I was still serving as a cosmetology practice model. We remembered getting gel nails done on me.  At the time, I didn't know about gel nails. I soon learned.