satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice cube punishment
(08-18-2020, 03:24 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: I'm sorry for laughing but as a 'free range' sissy I can't help but have a good giggle at your poor specimens in chastity or facing ruined orgasms Big Grin Big Grin
Given your previous track record, I would have thought you would be more than a little excited to try ice cube treatment yourself; in fact it seems to be one of the few things Aunt Camilla didn’t think of.  Big Grin
Delightful read, Bhuna71. Respect to your wife.
Always in strict uniform
(08-18-2020, 03:24 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: I'm sorry for laughing but as a 'free range' sissy I can't help but have a good giggle at your poor specimens in chastity or facing ruined orgasms Big Grin Big Grin

Most of the time I am a 'free range' sissy, too, but that only makes it more effective when she does take control. A week of teasing and denial is a long time when you're generally used to firing at will, and an expertly ruined orgasm is a potent demonstration of her control. And do feel free to laugh - she certainly does.
(08-29-2020, 02:52 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote:

Most of the time I am a 'free range' sissy, too, but that only makes it more effective when she does take control. A week of teasing and denial is a long time when you're generally used to firing at will, and an expertly ruined orgasm is a potent demonstration of her control. And do feel free to laugh - she certainly does.
As with adjustment to anything in life, the pain is all in the early days until you become used to the status quo. Half the difficulty I had during my petticoating as a child was that the punishment methods used were rarely employed for long enough for me to become accustomed to them.

In contrast, my periods of petticoating I have undergone since 18 have been full time and so the methods have just been a part of my life when at my mother’s house (and for most of my adult life I have been living voluntarily as a female anyway - albeit not really to petticoating standards - which also helps somewhat).
Quote:As an alternative have sissy dress in girl's swimming bottoms  
Stand them in shower cubicle or bath
Then tip ice cubes broken in large pieces into front and back of bottoms
Make sissy shake them so whole of penis and bottom covered 
Then leave in shower hands on the wall legs spread slightly and allow chunks to melt
Tie hands to cord attached to pin holding large pan above hard tiled floor slightest movement causes pan to fall making an unholy din.
Every 30 minutes make sissy re jig bottoms and top up the ice level
Whole punishment will last the time determined by mother for offence committed.
At the end you will have one very sorry but obedient sissy
School knickers will be soaking and penis will be very small and shrivelled up
Made to carry on wearing only cold damp girl bikini bottoms for rest of the day.
Quick shower before nightie,panties and bed.
Amended to the version mother used on me when I was young. The bikini bottom was what I was expected to wear except for school swimming lessons I had three; pink with red strawberries on, one with yellow sandcastles against the white fabric and the third which was a low rise tie-side green with white and pink polka dots. Summer holidays were a terror to me as I was small and wimpy so I stayed with girl groups on the beach, which was exactly what was intended. At 10 years old I was the same size as I had been at 5 and still wearing the same three items.
I can imagine that was a very intense experience, Natasha. Fortunately my childhood petticoating was mostly private but from the few occasions I had to attend school in a girl’s uniform I know well how much the young value the opinions of their brethren and the street cred which goes alongside. 

Which one was your favourite, BTW?  Wink
(10-09-2020, 04:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I can imagine that was a very intense experience, Natasha. Fortunately my childhood petticoating was mostly private but from the few occasions I had to attend school in a girl’s uniform I know well how much the young value the opinions of their brethren and the street cred which goes alongside. 

Which one was your favourite, BTW?  Wink

It certainly was intense but far, far better than what others my age were going through - there were a huge number of kids who fell down the stairs or had food poisoning. Now I look back and realise that Mum and Gran were very clever, they were modifying my behaviour so I learned to change and the punishments became less frequent. Some of those I was at school with never did change and have started to pass away after a life of anger and hatred. I consider myself fortunate.
Pink with strawberries was my absolute favourite. Other girls always had a nice comment to make which started conversations and usually got me an invitation to join in their activities.
Having read some more on here I realise there is a lot of shared experience, obviously many of us had very shrewd parents indeed.
Peer pressure wasn't that much of an issue AFAIK helped by my cousins being huge and protective of their relatives. It was years before I found out that they'd been asked to watch out for me as I was relatively small and weedy. In return I'd help them with homework and explaining stuff they were struggling with, that sharing and caring experience has been very valuable. Somewhere there is a photo of a group of us sitting round the long table in the bar of Gran's pub, I'm kneeling on a chair obviously explaining something to my cousins and friends all of whom are a LOT bigger than I was, even some of the girls. When my sister finds it I'll post a scan - don't hold your breath though she's been looking for it for ages....

Do you think peer pressure was a huge issue for you? I know I hated sports in winter when I really, really didn't want to play football, every autumn I'd be made to join in until something happened and my parents were called in.
Thank you for that, Natasha. I certainly agree that there a lot of youngsters (particularly males) out there that don’t get the corrective measures that they need and consequently end up institutionalised or worse. Most of the old methods which were used have (in most cases quite rightly) been abolished, which is why I think petticoating would be a useful tool in society more generally. Not only would it be a useful tool more generally but it would create in males a greater respect for women and might even induce in younger generation a lesser tendency to bow at the alter of masculinity (a collection of behaviours that in my view cause so many problems- but that’s another story). 

I think the reason I didn’t embrace my femininity when I was younger had a lot to do with petticoating being used on a punishment basis. Consequently, I still had male friends and was always concerned with what they thought and the unspoken status hierarchy that always comes with such groups. Consequently, on the rare occasions that I had to attend school in a girl’s uniform, my ‘status’ did take something of a dent. Fortunately, these incidents came about as a result of not finishing homework while at my friends house; my friend Gabrielle and I were actually wearing each other’s uniforms on such occasions so with someone to vouch for me, my status recovered far more quickly than it would have done had I been caught while ‘wearing’ one of my own mother’s punishments. 

Obviously, once petticoating became full time aged 18 there ceased to be anywhere to hide. This afforded me the opportunity to express the femininity that somewhere deep down, I had always wanted to.
Interesting comments there Girlygirl, and a lot I can identify with. You had Gabrielle as an accomplice mine was my cousin Carol who lived about half-way to school. mum would drop us off on her way to work, where we'd have about an hour before we walked the rest of the way. One morning Carol convinced me to swop clothes before we went out. There were a couple of comments which all stopped as soon as my other cousins appeared, I've mentioned them elsewhere, massive and eager to 'express themselves'. The teachers just ignored both of us hoping it would be a phase. So we carried on doing it regularly for nearly five years. Obviously our parents got to know and we were both talked to, but both our Mum's had no real problem with it so let it go on.  Angel
In fact I seem to remember being given some panties after a shopping trip not long after.
Then the local education authority stopped it, somebody had the bright idea of splitting our small town into three parts and sending each part to a different school in a different town. That meant five buses in the Market Square every school day, complaints from everybody for all the usual reasons, and the beginning of the end for the town having it's own economy and cohesion. But those five years set me up for when I was able to make my own choices later, just like you.
Fast forward thirty years and one of my nephews goes to school everyday in the 'girls' uniform, some parents kicked off until the Governors pointed out that there was a list of approved uniform items which any pupil could wear. If you have an issue please remove your child, any repeat and we will expel them, please read the rule book. They only had to do it twice. Oddly that school has one of the best academic records in the region. I've pinched some of their ideas for use elsewhere Tongue
It sounds like you’ve had some great experiences. Was Carol swapping clothes for her benefit or your’s? It is interesting that your nephew seems to be following in your footsteps, and most gratifying to learn that today’s education authority is more open to accommodating his choices.