satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite fantasy outfit...
(04-14-2018, 01:11 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: [quote pid='13911' dateline='1523694218']
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1654]
A favourite outfit of mine sailor fuku very smart for the grown up boy.
[/quote]

Oh how the enfolding of HERSTORY is proceeding!    Recall how but half century ago Asian males falsely demanded extreme submission from their Women...

Seems - or would it be 'SEAMS' -
the stockings and high heels are now properly on the TRUE meeker and 'weaker sex' foot!

Mine was the baby blue satin dress i wore as a flower girl when i was 9yrs old . Mid calf length with litte blue matching draw string bag and lace gloves . Tiara with daisies and forget me nots . Matching satin and lace panties with my first big girl suspenders and white stockings .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(07-06-2016, 10:39 PM)Ali Wrote: What are your three favourite fantasy outfits?

Mine would be

1) schoolgirl uniform - short pleated skirt or gingham summer dress, regulation knickers, socks or tights
2) maid - short black dress, white frilly panties, stockings and suspenders, high heels
3) nurse - pale blue short dress (I once went out with a nurse, and she let me try on her uniform), black tights, silky panties, flat shoes

My favourite fantasy outfits:

1) schoolgirl uniform - regulation navy blue knickers, black ribbed tights, apple green blouse, bottle green skirt just above the knee, bottle green V-neck jumper, and either flat black shoes or stiletto heels for deportment training. This is exactly what girls at my school used to have to wear (though not the heels!). There was a particular group of girls in the year below me at school, including a girl called Clare with whom I was desperately in lust (and who barely knew I existed), and my earliest fantasy was that those girls would somehow trick or force me into wearing Clare's school uniform, just for their amusement. This fantasy persisted throughout my time at school. Only junior girls (aged 11-13) had to wear regulation knickers, and by the time the girls were in the sixth form (aged 16-18) they didn't have to wear school uniform at all, but I continued to fantasise about them forcing me to wear the strictest version of Clare's school uniform, including her regulation knickers. More than 30 years after I left school, I still love wearing my replica of Clare's uniform, and imagining being an 18-year-old boy being humiliated by a group of teenage girls.

2) ballerina - pale pink seamed tights, pale pink leotard, pink satin ballet shoes and a pink classical tutu/platter skirt, the kind that sticks stiffly straight out sideways and so does nothing to hide my bottom or my erection. I fantasise about attending a ballet class, the only male there, dressed like all the women in tights and a leotard, and being teased about my outfit and my conspicuous enjoyment of wearing it. And then, after several lessons, being "rewarded" for completing the course by dressed in the full ballerina outfit to perform a solo recital, prancing about for the amusement of my wife and her friends.

3) sissy maid - pink satin frilly knickers, sheer white seamed stockings, a pink satin and white lace basque, absurdly over-the-top frilly pink satin dress with oodles of frothy lace, layers and layers of frilly petticoat, white satin frilly apron, pink satin opera gloves, and pink patent leather stiletto court shoes. I fantasise about serving drinks and canapes to a group of my wife's friends, while they all sit comfortably, casually dressed in jeans, and my wife tells them all about my sissy secrets, and invites them to decide how long it should be before I will next be allowed an orgasm.
1. Satin sissy maid dress
2. Girls school uniform complete with pleated skirt, blouse, tie, cardigan, Mary Jane shoes and knee socks.
3. Sissy doll https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROEbC3z12g0
I"d love to be made to perform like this video, very embarrassing.
(10-08-2020, 10:32 AM)Bhuna71 Wrote:

Mine would be

1) schoolgirl uniform - short pleated skirt or gingham summer dress, regulation knickers, socks or tights
2) maid - short black dress, white frilly panties, stockings and suspenders, high heels
3) nurse - pale blue short dress (I once went out with a nurse, and she let me try on her uniform), black tights, silky panties, flat shoes

My favourite fantasy outfits:

1) schoolgirl uniform - regulation navy blue knickers, black ribbed tights, apple green blouse, bottle green skirt just above the knee, bottle green V-neck jumper, and either flat black shoes or stiletto heels for deportment training. This is exactly what girls at my school used to have to wear (though not the heels!). There was a particular group of girls in the year below me at school, including a girl called Clare with whom I was desperately in lust (and who barely knew I existed), and my earliest fantasy was that those girls would somehow trick or force me into wearing Clare's school uniform, just for their amusement. This fantasy persisted throughout my time at school. Only junior girls (aged 11-13) had to wear regulation knickers, and by the time the girls were in the sixth form (aged 16-18) they didn't have to wear school uniform at all, but I continued to fantasise about them forcing me to wear the strictest version of Clare's school uniform, including her regulation knickers. More than 30 years after I left school, I still love wearing my replica of Clare's uniform, and imagining being an 18-year-old boy being humiliated by a group of teenage girls.

2) ballerina - pale pink seamed tights, pale pink leotard, pink satin ballet shoes and a pink classical tutu/platter skirt, the kind that sticks stiffly straight out sideways and so does nothing to hide my bottom or my erection. I fantasise about attending a ballet class, the only male there, dressed like all the women in tights and a leotard, and being teased about my outfit and my conspicuous enjoyment of wearing it. And then, after several lessons, being "rewarded" for completing the course by dressed in the full ballerina outfit to perform a solo recital, prancing about for the amusement of my wife and her friends.

3) sissy maid - pink satin frilly knickers, sheer white seamed stockings, a pink satin and white lace basque, absurdly over-the-top frilly pink satin dress with oodles of frothy lace, layers and layers of frilly petticoat, white satin frilly apron, pink satin opera gloves, and pink patent leather stiletto court shoes. I fantasise about serving drinks and canapes to a group of my wife's friends, while they all sit comfortably, casually dressed in jeans, and my wife tells them all about my sissy secrets, and invites them to decide how long it should be before I will next be allowed an orgasm.

My wife's favorite outfits for me are also -  sissy maid.  ballerina & very girly, girl clothes ( knee sock, frilly anklets, short shorts, hair bows, kitten heels ) normally  worn by high school age girls
Some great ideas (and images) posted here. Most of my fantasy outfits aren’t so much fantasy as they are featured of my wardrobe  Big Grin and consist mainly of vintage 50s style dresses, posh frocks and women’s business suits.
(04-14-2018, 01:31 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 01:11 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: [quote pid='13911' dateline='1523694218']
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1654]
A favourite outfit of mine sailor fuku very smart for the grown up boy.

[/quote]

Little for Big has these in various designs - LINK:

https://www.littleforbig.com/product-cat...kirt-sets/

I have the sailor blue image - - -

If ordering one of these watch calculate the sizing carefully as there is a lot of s-t-r-e-t-c-h in the fabric
One year on Halloween my wife and I spent the day shopping with me dressed in an outfit very similar to the pictured sailor suit ( Short skirt, blouse,  knee socks, heels, and a handbag ).  I wore a button that said. "SHE WON THE BET ! " along with lots of feminine perfume.  My costume also had a bow but it was in my hair making me the image of a perfect little schoolgirl. 

My wife especially loved the time we spent that day in a shopping center located near a girl's school.  For over an hour I was on display and a hit with all the young girl's wearing uniforms that were similar to my outfit.  Nothing is more humiliating than being dressed up, exposed and teased by groups of giggling teen age girls.

Halloween is always a day where without any worries, Susan can enjoy dominating me by sharing my humiliation with as many women and girls as possible.
What a delightful incident for your wife (and a talking point for the other shoppers). You must enjoy it yourself on some level surely, though - or at least enjoy that she is enjoying herself  Wink

Mine would be

1-Alice in Wonderland 2- Schoolgirl dressed as Sailor Moon 3-French maid dress.  In this order.  It drives me crazy to dress up as Alicia, with various sets of underwear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles