ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BED-WETTER
    I don't know the artist on this one, but it shows a bed-wetter in cotton diapers and rubber pants being pestered by his younger sister. When I was growing up, most bed-wetters wore that sort of thing. Thankfully, I never did. But one can easily imagine something like this occurring.
Definitely that scene would happen as depicted, both the bed wetters attire and sister teasing him. Thankfully never happened too me. But being diapered would be less stressful than some methods that could be used.
(09-29-2020, 07:30 PM)Fairy Larry Wrote: I don't know the artist on this one, but it shows a bed-wetter in cotton diapers and rubber pants being pestered by his younger sister. When I was growing up, most bed-wetters wore that sort of thing. Thankfully, I never did. But one can easily imagine something like this occurring.

And perhaps in extreme cases, this might happen. Act like a baby, and be treated as one. That was a popular saying back then.
Fairy Larry Wrote:
 And perhaps in extreme cases, this might happen. Act like a baby, and be treated as one. That was a popular saying back then.

Most definitely.
He seems to be playing the ‘ignore her and she’ll go away’ tactic. My sister and I both often found ourselves dressed like this (though usually as a consequence of general misdemeanour rather than bedwetting) so I was able to avoid the teasing.
A couple of delightful images that perfectly capture the humiliation of being put back into nappies.

When it happened to me it was the supposed normality of it that I found so humiliating, as if it were perfectly normal for a boy of my age to have a nappy on.
(09-30-2020, 05:34 PM)Ali Wrote: When it happened to me it was the supposed normality of it that I found so humiliating, as if it were perfectly normal for a boy of my age to have a nappy on.

I totally understand that. Being given the impression that it's perfectly normal, knowing that it absolutely isn't normal at all. And when it happened to me even though I begged and pleaded for it not to happen, that made no difference, in fact it probably increased aunties resolve to get her own way. If I said that people would see me, and make fun of me because I was in a nappy, I was just told that "nobody will even notice" when i knew full well that they would. I was always terrified that I would see some of my schoolfriends while we were out and they would recognise me, and if that did happen, I knew that they would tell everyone at school what they had seen.
I thank my lucky stars that my nappy punishments weren’t made available for public viewing.  Wink Even so, the risk at home (or on one occasion in a foreign country) still felt bigger than in actuality it probably was and the humiliation remained acute regardless (to say nothing of having to use them).
(10-01-2020, 10:22 AM)nicola waring Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 05:34 PM)Ali Wrote: When it happened to me it was the supposed normality of it that I found so humiliating, as if it were perfectly normal for a boy of my age to have a nappy on.

I totally understand that. Being given the impression that it's perfectly normal, knowing that it absolutely isn't normal at all. And when it happened to me even though I begged and pleaded for it not to happen, that made no difference, in fact it probably increased aunties resolve to get her own way. If I said that people would see me, and make fun of me because I was in a nappy, I was just told that "nobody will even notice" when i knew full well that they would. I was always terrified that I would see some of my schoolfriends while we were out and they would recognise me, and if that did happen, I knew that they would tell everyone at school what they had seen.

When I first started to get put back into nappies and baby knickers I too begged and pleaded, but it made no difference. After a while I began to think that showing how much I hated it might be counter-productive, as the punishments my mother imposed were significantly based on humiliation. I thought if I pretended that it didn't bother me then perhaps she'd desist. But she didn't. She kept ramping things up until I found myself not only being put back into nappies, but other baby clothes like rompers and baby dresses too.

I really couldn't win.
When you pretended it didn’t bother you, were you being better behaved? It occurs to me (and I have been known to attempt similar tactics) that she may well simply have thought it was working.  Wink