ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the frying pan...
The poor boy had been kept in nappies and a babyish sleep suit by his domineering aunt for 24 hours, wetting his nappy twice and suffering the incredible humiliation of having his nappy changed.

He'd begged his aunt to allow him to wear something other than his humiliatingly infantile attire, and was delighted when she finally agreed...

...that was until she showed him what he would be wearing for the rest of the day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh wow yeah you have to be careful what you ask for, that would be shocking, however it is lovely dress, just perfect for the petticoated boy.
Judging from the size of that carefully wished dress the HEM line is going to show some pretty diapers (covers) or other frilly knickers
and then there is the matter of petticoats !
(09-24-2020, 06:50 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Judging from the size of that carefully wished dress the HEM line is going to show some pretty diapers (covers) or other frilly knickers
and then there is the matter of petticoats !

That is very true
Great caption, Ali. This is just the sort of thing my mother would have done when making requests that she felt unbefitting of me or which she felt I hadn’t earned. On more than one occasion she ‘agreed’ to a request but in her own version of it such that I regretted ever having asked.  Big Grin