satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampons Being Used To Feminize
(01-21-2019, 11:37 AM)fifi Wrote: Thank You, jamieanne, curtsy.

The Mistress has given me permission to visit this site with the hopes that i can talk with other sissies. She feels it is healthy and reassuring to be among peers.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

With a curtsy, fifi

I'm sure it is healthy and reassuring to be among peers.  We understand the importance of submitting to the Superior sex and behaving in a sissified manner...as we should...and we can encourage and help each other!
(01-21-2019, 04:41 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome fifi, lucky to have a Mistress permitting you to join us in this fun place.

I am lucky, indeed. Thank you Gina. curtsy
Welcome Fifi. You are not alone with your feelings. I am a self made sissy.
(03-26-2017, 10:24 PM)Jillian Wrote: Sanitary napkins are used to condition in regards to feminization, could the same be said for tampons? Once in place, they would be a constant reminder of being a female and being penetrated.

Sanitary napkins - yes, as these don't need to be inserted inside a body.  Tampons - no.  Tampons are designed to fit inside a female vagina not the rectum.  It would be very unhygenic for a tampon to be inserted inside a rectum and a butt plug would achieve the same purpose and be more hygenic.

Lottie
I can't say no! All I can say is how very feminine I felt the first time I wore a pad at 13 and that feeling has not diminished. However the first time I used a tampon once again brought out a heightened feeling of being efeminant that was overpowering. With the method my wife uses I actually need a tampon and pad and have never had any problems.
You can get special rectal tampons as well as vaginal ones .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I once had an online Mistress why insisted that I experience monthly periods as part of my feminization plan. I had to keep a pink calendar on display in my bedroom over my makeup table, with all the expected dates of my periods clearly marked.
I also had to visit a local shop two days before the start and buy my supply of tampons, with nothing else in my shopping basket so that the girl on the till would notice a ‚Äėman‚Äô buying tampons.
When I was at home, I had to give myself an enema, using soapy and scented water inserted with a rubber bulb, as many times as it took to clean my pussy out. While doing this I had to be wearing heels and bra at least, and have my lips painted thickly with lipstick and gloss.
At first I made the mistake of buying tampons in cardboard tubes but soon found them completely useless as they collapsed before I could insert. Once I changed to the plastic covered ones, I was expected to give the tube a kiss with my painted lips before inserting. My Mistress told me to imagine that it was my boyfriend’s cock being inserted and treat it accordingly.
Once in, I had to give the little string a gentle tug to check that the tampon was securely in place.
During the five days of my period, I had to carry spare tampons with me at all times, and change them every four hours, regardless of where I was. This usually meant a visit to the office toilet, or if out shopping to the nearest public loos.
At night I kept one in from ten or eleven until I woke in the morning.
Mistresssometimes used the tampon as a punishment; I was required to tie a little bell to the string, and wear it without panties for four hours, either at home under a skirt, or out shopping in drab. I’m not sure if anyone other than me could hear it as I walked about, but I certainly knew it was there!
As to the dangers, I never had any problems, although sometimes it felt rather dry. If I had just had an enema, my pussy was still quite wet, so it was more comfy.
The whole experience certainly helped to help me on my path to Sissidom.
Sissy Priscilla‚Äôs experience, although exciting and humiliating, and certainly good training for a sissy, was medically dangerous. She was lucky that there were not complications. A rectum is not a vagina. Buying the tampons was good training. I continue to recommend against the practice of anal insertion of tampons. Substitute silicone butt plugs that do not absorb and wear pads for ‚Äúperiod trading.‚ÄĚ Nancy
(05-27-2019, 11:44 AM)NancyBa Wrote: Sissy Priscilla‚Äôs experience, although exciting and humiliating, and certainly good training for a sissy, was medically dangerous. She was lucky that there were not complications. A rectum is not a vagina. Buying the tampons was good training. I continue to recommend against the practice of anal insertion of tampons. Substitute silicone butt plugs that do not absorb and wear pads for ‚Äúperiod trading.‚ÄĚ Nancy

2 simple words  "penis plug" that would give a guy a more real feeling   just google it. the have solid and hollow ones with a glans ring so  they stay inside the tip of the penis.  just lubricate with triple antibiotic cream and get that period feeling, safe and no  issues

mistress can get wider ones and this is much safer than a tampon in your butt hole,, seriously,,  I wonder where adults get these ideas???

yours in service
Ronny
I am just finishing my five days for this month with use of the playtex super max tampons. I do add water before insertion and I do not seem to have any problems at all. I have to do this every month as I am a baby girl in diapers for my wife.