ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often to let sissy have a release orgasm
(08-14-2020, 07:06 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That is interesting; it would seem that what you have come to find then is that the less often he orgasms, the less often he needs to orgasm. That does make a degree of sense actually as taking the other extreme, there are accounts (as I think Amber herself may have found out) where it actually becomes quite addictive. 
That is certainly my experience. As my controlled milkings have become less frequent, it has taken longer for the urge and frustration to reappear. At the moment my normal schedule is every three weeks, unless I have particularly displeased Mistress, in which case an extra week can be added. Around half way through that period what remains of my male tendencies starts to build, and that appears to be consistent, so when they were weekly, it would be after 3 or 4 days.

Of course, when an extra week is added, that becomes a torment, with the thought of a whole additional week at peak frustration. But it certainly makes for an extra-attentive sissy to ensure that the punishment isn't repeated the following week.
It is certainly apparent how easy it is to control males / sissies simply by regulating their orgasm patterns properly. Hopefully Amber will be able to develop her strategy that suits her needs  Big Grin
I am developing a strategy. It is an evolving process.
(08-14-2020, 12:24 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I am developing a strategy. It is an evolving process.
Absolutely, you can’t rush these things. And as you’ve said elsewhere, it is a case of balance as the aim isn’t to eradicate the orgasms completely but rather promote her desires to orgasm when faced with material to your standards rather than those which were previously her own.

All the same, when you have decided on a regime it would be interesting to know what it is.  Big Grin
(08-14-2020, 10:12 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: It is certainly apparent how easy it is to control males / sissies simply by regulating their orgasm patterns properly. Hopefully Amber will be able to develop her strategy that suits her needs  Big Grin

Indeed! Thinking about it some more, a four weekly release cycle would seem very appropriate. After all, our Mistresses have to endure such a calendar that affects their temperament and mood swings, so why should we not have to cope with the same. For those whose Mistresses are of an age where such cycles are still a factor in their lives, they could align them too (though that would not be possible in our case).
I think you‚Äôve just won ‚ÄėBrainwave of the Day‚Äô award. That really would show the sissy who was in charge (and possibly even compound their feminine status).¬† Big Grin
I am not caged but am not permitted to masturbate or orgasm without R's permission.  I accept it fully as it keeps me focused and emphasises who is in control.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(08-15-2020, 01:57 AM)sissysoft Wrote: I am not caged but am not permitted to masturbate or orgasm without R's permission.  I accept it fully as it keeps me focused and emphasises who is in control.
How often is that generally allowed in your case, Sissysoft?
(08-14-2020, 09:43 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 09:40 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 08:26 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 03:54 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: how often to let a sissy have a release orgasm? What kind is preferred to let the sissy have?

Firstly thanks for gracing the forum with your wonderful posts. It's good to see a superior female here and I just wanted to acknowledge that  Smile

I have never been put in chastity (not sure I could handle it!) but have spoke to various sissies over the years who have experienced it. From what I've heard there is no standard release time... some have been allowed orgasm every week, whereas one unlucky sissy I spoke to was averaging about one orgasm every six months!

One other thing to think about (although I am sure you have already) is how those orgasms actually take place. I once heard about two sissies who were punished by their respective wives/mistresses by being allowed their monthly orgasm but only if they worked together by doing a 69! Imagine that hahah

Thank you for the kind comments.

This post explains how he gets to orgasm. THE ONLY WAY he gets to. Secured under the stomping stage and rubbed with the sole of my shoe.

https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/2019/0...ing-stage/

My pleasure! My goodness what a vividly written blog. I winced reading it!

Luckily I have never been in chastity myself although I suppose ladies like you must rather look down on us free-range sissies who still retain control of their orgasms  Big Grin

I do not look down on you but I do think you have not experienced REAL control.
(08-15-2020, 02:02 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 01:57 AM)sissysoft Wrote: I am not caged but am not permitted to masturbate or orgasm without R's permission.  I accept it fully as it keeps me focused and emphasises who is in control.
How often is that generally allowed in your case, Sissysoft?

R usually spends half the time away interstate on family and work-related business.  In such cases there's no masturbation without permission.  I must always ask - and I don't like to ask too often.  So in these cases, probably somewhere between 4 and 7 days.  
At the moment, because of the COVID-19 situation, R has not travelled for six months.  I haven't masturbated at all in this period.  R loves sex and so we couple up in one form or another every few days.  I would be permitted to orgasm probably every 3 to 4 days on average.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.