satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
This is a relatively recent contribution from Rad Fem, Philipa and understand it comes from one of her personal acquaintances (of which she has many along these lines) so there probably isn’t a deal more beyond what she has already contributed on this forum, as yet.
(07-28-2020, 04:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: This is a relatively recent contribution from Rad Fem, Philipa and understand it comes from one of her personal acquaintances (of which she has many along these lines) so there probably isn’t a deal more beyond what she has already contributed on this forum, as yet.

I think whats funny here is no one gets into any huff because the mother and daughter are wearing pants, but for the boys to wear skirts is such a issue and I actually think they look fine in them
(07-29-2020, 11:18 AM)karenwalsh Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 04:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: ...

I think whats funny here is no one gets into any huff because the mother and daughter are wearing pants, but for the boys to wear skirts is such a issue and I actually think they look fine in them

The boys certainly do look fine in their school skirts!  
(07-29-2020, 11:40 AM)mikki Wrote:

And why should they not I am sure after a few days they were used to them and anyone giving them any hassle at school gave up
(07-29-2020, 04:59 PM)karenwalsh Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 11:40 AM)mikki Wrote:

And why should they not I am sure after a few days they were used to them and anyone giving them any hassle at school gave up

I totally agree with the above quoted statements