BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
(07-14-2020, 08:11 PM)afp Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 06:20 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 03:30 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: That is amazing Ms. Chris.  Look how happy the daughter is and how conflicted the boy is.  Truly transformational to society.  Keep it up!!  i still struggle with my ego but i am working on getting better.

oh happy days we have messed up another human beings mind  rejoice as we destroyed his wonderful loving spirit and energy we have  ganged up on and messed up another boys mind..  happy days rejoice as hell has lots of room for abusive devil women such as yourself

I have no I repeat ZEro problem with any boy who out of his own free will wants to try ad enjoy girlish stuff, dresses makeup or  false nails, its' when evil boy hating  weak leisbian wanna be feminist slobs abuse hurt and purposely set up to ruin an innocent boys mind, by forcing him and tricking him into dresses just for their own sick twisted dilusions of grandure. 

"sorry for taking this fantasy so seriously" but I can't stand to see Any child hurt abused or mentally tortured BY anyone.
so if a group of men forced beat and mentally destroyed a girl to wear pants and boys stuff, that would be ok with the fantasy seeking wet panty radical hell bound so called feminists????

just curious

"sadly speaking up for the innocent little boys being tortured abused and hurt, by their own moms

Ronny

Ronny,

I don’t believe torture or abuse of any kind is being advocated. If it is then it’s wrong. I believe loving encouragement of the boys inner femininity as a discipline to mitigate toxic masculinity is what is been advocated, the boys consent is sought and given by that means. Some may even find it gender liberating just as a girl is encouraged to experience what good aspects there are of masculinity. Gender creative parenting, discussed elsewhere, is a similar idea. 

afp

Thank you for playing goalie on this one, afp.

I am not really sure how much more mileage there is in this discussion with him. I think he is too ready to see this as an example of domination and abuse.

The fact is in life everyone has to do everything they don’t want to do. Some children don’t want to have their photograph taken at school, but I think most of us would agree that it isn’t abuse to insist upon it. This can be applied to a whole range of lessons that boys don’t want to take but are expected to in order to broaden their experiences.

With respect to those who have done wrong, would be criminals are often not amenable to having their fingerprints taken or being strip searched but it happens nevertheless and when inside would be expected to partake in remedial activities (again, not abuse).

I am aware that this thread has been derailed too many times already so will try to bring this back to the case of Sally and her sons. In insisting that her sons learn feminine behaviours and experience traditionally feminine clothing then this is not abuse, it is broadening their experiences; and in the cases where they have done wrong and their boy’s clothes are locked away, it is an attempt to encourage remedial behaviour.

I fully endorse what Sally is doing, not so much because of this individual case study but because I see it as a necessary first step towards the society I really want to see; where boys of all ages and backgrounds experience female clothing and behaviours and either come to love it, or for those who (like Ronny) still want the right to act and  dress in a masculine fashion, the fear of being penalised by having female clothes enforced upon them once more would moderate their behaviour.

At the very least these boys will appreciate and respect their mother, sister and future partners more for having experienced some of what they experience far more regularly.
(07-14-2020, 09:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 08:11 PM)afp Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 06:20 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 03:30 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: That is amazing Ms. Chris.  Look how happy the daughter is and how conflicted the boy is.  Truly transformational to society.  Keep it up!!  i still struggle with my ego but i am working on getting better.

oh happy days we have messed up another human beings mind  rejoice as we destroyed his wonderful loving spirit and energy we have  ganged up on and messed up another boys mind..  happy days rejoice as hell has lots of room for abusive devil women such as yourself

I have no I repeat ZEro problem with any boy who out of his own free will wants to try ad enjoy girlish stuff, dresses makeup or  false nails, its' when evil boy hating  weak leisbian wanna be feminist slobs abuse hurt and purposely set up to ruin an innocent boys mind, by forcing him and tricking him into dresses just for their own sick twisted dilusions of grandure. 

"sorry for taking this fantasy so seriously" but I can't stand to see Any child hurt abused or mentally tortured BY anyone.
so if a group of men forced beat and mentally destroyed a girl to wear pants and boys stuff, that would be ok with the fantasy seeking wet panty radical hell bound so called feminists????

just curious

"sadly speaking up for the innocent little boys being tortured abused and hurt, by their own moms

Ronny

Ronny,

I don’t believe torture or abuse of any kind is being advocated. If it is then it’s wrong. I believe loving encouragement of the boys inner femininity as a discipline to mitigate toxic masculinity is what is been advocated, the boys consent is sought and given by that means. Some may even find it gender liberating just as a girl is encouraged to experience what good aspects there are of masculinity. Gender creative parenting, discussed elsewhere, is a similar idea. 

afp

Thank you for playing goalie on this one, afp.

I am not really sure how much more mileage there is in this discussion with him. I think he is too ready to see this as an example of domination and abuse.

The fact is in life everyone has to do everything they don’t want to do. Some children don’t want to have their photograph taken at school, but I think most of us would agree that it isn’t abuse to insist upon it. This can be applied to a whole range of lessons that boys don’t want to take but are expected to in order to broaden their experiences.

With respect to those who have done wrong, would be criminals are often not amenable to having their fingerprints taken or being strip searched but it happens nevertheless and when inside would be expected to partake in remedial activities (again, not abuse).

I am aware that this thread has been derailed too many times already so will try to bring this back to the case of Sally and her sons. In insisting that her sons learn feminine behaviours and experience traditionally feminine clothing then this is not abuse, it is broadening their experiences; and in the cases where they have done wrong and their boy’s clothes are locked away, it is an attempt to encourage remedial behaviour.

I fully endorse what Sally is doing, not so much because of this individual case study but because I see it as a necessary first step towards the society I really want to see; where boys of all ages and backgrounds experience female clothing and behaviours and either come to love it, or for those who (like Ronny) still want the right to act and  dress in a masculine fashion, the fear of being penalised by having female clothes enforced upon them once more would moderate their behaviour.

At the very least these boys will appreciate and respect their mother, sister and future partners more for having experienced some of what they experience far more regularly.

Thanks Girlygirl for those excellent points and also grounding the thread. I’ve nothing more to add at the minute to it. I hope Ronny can rest easy now.
(07-15-2020, 01:12 PM)piergab Wrote: Very similar to me when I was in punishment at home, though I often went to school with panties and tights under my trousers. No doubt I would have been dressed in the full girl uniform at school if a free gender uniform policy had been in place in this time. I wonder though if it's a good idea to publish pictures of the punished boys, as it adds to the embarrassment of an already embarrassing punishment.
I have experienced a punishment very similar to this in my early high school period. I used to go to my friend, Gabrielle’s house to do homework after school and we would have to wear each other’s uniform.

While this was usually as far as it went, if we were unable to complete the homework before mother collected me, I would have to borrow the uniform for the night. If the homework still hadn’t been done by the time it was time to go to school from my friend’s house the following morning, I would have to wear her full uniform (this time with underwear and makeup included) to school.

What made it worse was that the vast majority of the girl’s at my school already dressed like Sally’s daughter is here, so I would often be the only student (let alone boy) wearing a skirt. This extended to PE when I had to wear Gabrielle’s Sports skirt. Between this and having to skip rope in a school skirt we’re probably the most embarrassing part of this experience.

That really is why I am so keen for it to be education wide so that boys can experience their femininity without the embarrassment that goes with it (and potentially detracts from it).
(07-12-2020, 06:43 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Hi Ronny

It strikes me you are picking your arguments here. With the damage that masculinity causes, it is not so much the equivalent of Islam teaching that Christians are evil as it is the equivalent of our leaders teaching us that terrorism is bad and evil (which of course it is - making this about religion isn’t going to be helpful here, I don’t think). I will attach a copy of what I wrote in the ‘New Here’ thread; it doesn’t entirely match the points you’ve highlighted above but I think probably encapsulates the elements that you’re missing here.

(07-12-2020, 05:23 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: when discussing male and female traits and issues  feminists have to find ways to stroke and build up their fragile puffed up egos. which is 10 times worse than men. imagine the gall and utter repulsion of a mature grown women totally messing up an innocent defenseless boy who has no way to defend himself and the fact that he is male. this feminist BS term "gender fluidity" is some wacky term for making boys dress as girls, hello wackosss 
God made men and women different 
for reasons, just like in the animal kingdom male and female animals are different. 
gender fluidity is just an odd term used by power hungry weak pathetic so called feminists scared of who they are and have to pick on and ruin the minds and souls of little boys just to get their panties wet.  ( IN My humble opinion)
and your assumptions about suicide are so totally off it shows that power hungry pick on the weak feminist BS mentality

here is the truth about suicides. it is the 10th highest way of death in the usa yearly

Differences in Suicide Attempt and Risk of Death
Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide.2ï»ż Compared to their male counterparts, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.3

ï»ż

Truth,  feminists are the downfall of society and will never succeed in this evil underhanded fashion . period

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny  NOT ronnie
“Not sure where to begin here, Ronny.

Yes, men and women were made differently but human beings as a whole by virtue of being a tribal species were made to be suspicious of other tribes (what we refer to in today’s interconnected world as difference). We have taken great strides in overcoming this even though, as a species it wasn’t how we were made.

Humanity was made as a war making species but I would hope our experiences of the 20th century might limit how far we were prepared to go down that road.

Humanity generally recognised the issues of gender inequality and is working towards resolving this by various means. 

In short, there are lots of things that children today do not get a choice in. They have to take Math lessons (although I’m sure many are averse), they have to take physical education lessons (likewise). When it comes to gender specifics, girls have to partake in sports (and other lessons such as wood tech) that would once have been considered ‘Male only’. There is little equivalent for males in this setting and I would be quite open to the idea that they should be taught feminine etiquette. After all, we have gone from a position 50 - 75 years ago where skirts were compulsory for girls to a stage where in some schools they have been banned altogether (so you could say they have been FORCED to adopt their masculinity). The idea that males should learn how to apply makeup and play hopscotch in a skirt without flashing their underwear ought not therefore to be as anathema as you’re making it out to be. YES IT IS .. BOYS ARE BOYS NOT GIRLS  DUH

In the home setting punishments are many and varied already but most of the most effective methods of old are now uncouth or banned. No one was ever hurt by a flouncy frock and a pair of heels; if a boy has been naughty, having him skip around the garden in a dress is surely far more humane (and certainly less painful) than using physical methods, and it might even teach them a bit about their feminine sides (which everyone has, by virtue of hormonal structure).

As for suicides, it strikes me that these statistics go rather against the thrust of your argument. To me, if females are attempting suicide more regularly than males, then macho attitudes against females must surely be considered to be doing more damage than the feminists that you have such a major problem with are against males - if feminists are the root of all evil, would we not expect to see male suicide attempts going through the roof?

The other side of this coin is the fact that males more often succeed, which is predominantly a consequence of them using more extreme methods that are more likely to succeed. My answer to this; bring them up in a way that doesn’t make them immediately think of guns, knives and power tools. If you start them off from a perspective that in times of stress or anger the best thing to do is flounce around and play hopscotch in a pretty or organza dress as opposed to punching a door or shooting something, a male in stress would revert back to engaging in feminine and docile behaviours in times of stress and anger. duh THAT IS HILARIOUS. BOYS RAISED BY GOOD HONEST GOD FEARING MEN DON'T ACT LIKE THAT
AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION  IF YOU EVER WATCHED THE INTERNET SHOW "KILLER KIDS" GIRLS ARE JUST A BRUTAL AND DIABOLOCIAL AS ANY BOY IF NOT WORSE

Incidentally, one of the biggest groups at risk of suicide is the trans group, as a result of not being able to express themselves as they would like, so a world in which every school age male had had to spend a period of time crossdressed would surely make them far more open to such difference than they are at present.
TRANS BOYS  DEAL WITH SUICIDE  BECAUSE THEY REALIZE THEY ARE FREAKS,   NOT WOMEN NOT MAN, NO MATTER WHAT SURGERY YOU DO TO A BOY, HE IS NOT A REAL WOMAN.  THE BOYS THAT CAN DEAL WITH IT MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES.. THE OTHER FACTOR NO ONE WANTS TO TACKLE IS WITH ALL OF THESE "TRANS BOYS"  HOW MANY KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE ""MOM" HAS FORCE FEMINIZED THEM" OR THEY FIGURE OUT MOM HAS BEEN SECRETELY FEMININZIN THEM  HUGE ISSUE FEMINIST WACKO MOMS SWEEP UNDER THE RUG BUT TRUE NONE THE LESS..

Ultimately, femininity is a more peaceful way of existence (PEACEFUL?? GOADIN MEN INTO WAR,USING SEX FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAINS USING SEX TO MAKE MEN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT?? "'I'M ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WITH LAUGHTER)and I suspect in order to reach the point of equal opportunities (we surely all believe in that, and wherever we think women now stand on that platform, feminine freedoms have totally passed males by) boys are going to have to be made to embrace their feminine sides. 100% WRONG. THIS IS WHY THERE ARE BOYS AND GIRLS, WE ARE DIFFERENT FOR A REASON....... HELLO 
JUST FANCY TERMININOLGY FOR MESSING UP A BOYS MIND FOR A WACKO FEMINISTS LAUGHS AND GIGGLES

Ideally this would occur at a society level (as doing so on an individual basis can create problems) but would mean boys - perhaps on certain days of the week- being told they had to wear a skirt instead of trousers, or wear makeup. You see this as about feminists taking control whereas I see this as a means of giving the opposite gender opportunities to boys that were given to girls generations since. Unfortunately, because of how masculinity has come to view femininity, I fear that boys are going to have to be brought up with it and made to engage with it.” THEY ARE BOYS NOT GIRLS, NO MATTER HOW  YOU SPIN IT  .  YOU CAN'T TAKE A COW AND MAKE THEM ACT LIKE A PIG CAN YOU?? YOU DON'T TAKE PIGS AND TRY TO MILK THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE COWS?? lol LOL LOL

In bringing back to this thread, Sally ( IS A WEAK BOY HATING LESBIAN WHO SHOULD GIVE UP HER BOYS FOR ADOPTION IF SHE HATES THEM SO MUCH ) is merely spearheading a campaign that we should all be on board with anyway. Let me give you an analogy. For most of six months now, the majority of the world has been curtailing their social lives for the benefit of those who are potentially vulnerable in these unprecedented times. In much the same way, boys HAVING to wear skirts to school now for those that WANT to now, but either as a consequence of a lack of social acceptance or current school rules CANNOT. 

With respect to their treatment at home, can you not see that the methods employed by Sally and her daughter actually teach their sons new skills by virtue of their punishment methods - the reason boys are generally badly behaved is because of their boisterous behavior (which can become macho later in life if left unchecked). What better way to respond to this than by making them embrace their feminine side.

The claim of abuse is so far fetched as to be hardly worth responding to.( REALLY?? SPANKINGS AND A PADDLE?? POOR PARENTING FROM LESBIAN BOY HATING SALLY IS THE PROBLEM )  The old methods of behavior modification (cane, slipper, black board rubber) we would now class as abuse; wearing skirts, doing female chores etc are less painful methods but which act both as a deterrent while teaching them new skills that they can go forward with. MOWING THE LAWN CLEANING THEIR ROOM, POLISHING THE CAR ALL NEW SKILLS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE TORMENTING THE BOYS MIND WITH DRESSES AND CRAP LIKE THAT.  HOWEVER.....

Instead of seeing it as a means to female dominance, try viewing it from the perspective of gaining respect. ( (RESPECT?? REALLY?? YOUR NOT SERIOUS)When looked at from this perspective, the ideas that have been put forward can be seen as means of helping the boys understand women (and therefore of creating equal opportunities- both for the females who are in many areas still fighting for equal pay, employment rights etc and for the males who lack both the ability to access their feminine side but also need educating on the aspects of femininity which have previously contributed to inferiority).( JUST BECAUSE A BOY PRODUCES A BIT OF ESTROGEN DOES NOT MEAN HE HAS A FEMININE SIDE  COME ON GET REAL)
"" BUT I KEEP FORGETTING THIS IS A RADICAL FEMINIST FANTASY ENJOYMENT ISSUE""

i AM TRULY SORRY FOR ACTING LIKE IT IS REAL, MY HUMBLE APPOLOGIES"" ENJOY YOUR TWISTED SICK ABUSIVE  BOY HATIN FANTASIES.  I WILL STAND BACK AND OBSERVE

To take examples of some of the ideas put forward, the boys would learn that actually false nails do make everyday tasks more difficult (and thereby have more respect for their mother, sister and wider womanhood).(HONEST QUESTION, WHO SAID OR MANDATED WOMEN OR GIRLS WEAR FALSE NAILS???  NO, 0NE.  ) SO IF THEY ARE SUCH A PAIN, WHY WEAR THEM.  MY MOM WORKED IN A MACHINE SHOP FOR 25 YEARS NEVER LIKED OR WORE FAKE NAILS.  YOUR ARGUEMENT THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE BOYS WEAR FALSE NAILS HAS NO MERIT EXECPT FOR THE SICK BOY HATING FEMINIST WITCHES FLYING AROUNG . LOL LOL
 It is more difficult to hide our underwear when we’re wearing skirts (and therefore have more respect for their sister, mother and womanhood). It does take a long time to apply perfect makeup - and eye liner is really awkward (and therefore have more respect for their mother, sister and womanhood). High heels are difficult to walk in - and I keep thinking I’m going to twist my ankle (and therefore have more respect for their mother, sister and womanhood). I suspect that in their sister learning male skills and spending time in a more masculine mode of clothing and in the boys learning female skills and spending some time in feminine clothing, they will find considerable common ground.I( high heels are not mandated by government either, and women have the freedom to wear whatever they like...    or did I miss something?? forcing a boy to wear high heels is abusive maybe but hilarious no doubt.   my mom never wore high heels and was a very pretty lady,, your arguments to force boys into feminine attire hold NO weight with real people.

In conclusion, my belief is that petticoating is an essential part of a boy’s life as they have consistently shown themselves unable to engage with that side of themselves( what side?? they are boys not girls  can't change that unless you think radical surgery is the key. such a weak and ridiculous argument,,. I have to stop myself from engaging in these idiotic tirades from evil  devil worshiping boy hating weak scared feminists . Ideally, it will be filtered into the education system, but like all the great equality movements of less century, we have to start somewhere.

stop wearing high heels, stop wearing false nails and buy some jeans and enjoy who you are and stop trying to ruin other boys lives based on your own twisted sick values.
and as forest gump once said
"and that's all I have to say about that"

(07-13-2020, 09:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 08:08 PM)mikki Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 02:46 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 09:44 PM)mikki Wrote: Just out of curiosity, RF, do you know if any other mothers have followed Sally's lead and started sending their boys to school in the skirted uniform? 
ESPECIALLY WHEN MESSING UP AND SCREWING WITH A BOYS MIND. MOM SURE DOES KNOW BEST .
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Yes, Sally told me that she noticed several boys in the lower grades wearing the gender-neutral skirt or jumper uniform. A few moms of older boys have made inquiries about purchasing skirts for next year.

That's just wonderful.  From the tiniest acorn, a mighty oak does sprout.  It's good to see the skirt option taking hold among the mothers.  As we all know, Mommy Knows Best.
Exactly, Mikki

Already it is on its way to being an integral feature of their institution. And all it has taken is one mother to realise the benefit to boys of experiencing skirts and either a number of other mothers have shown that they believe the same, or quite possibly in seeing their friends in skirts, some of the other boys have opened up about their own desires to access their feminine sides.
(07-16-2020, 02:45 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:

It strikes me you are picking your arguments here. With the damage that masculinity causes, it is not so much the equivalent of Islam teaching that Christians are evil as it is the equivalent of our leaders teaching us that terrorism is bad and evil (which of course it is - making this about religion isn’t going to be helpful here, I don’t think). I will attach a copy of what I wrote in the ‘New Here’ thread; it doesn’t entirely match the points you’ve highlighted above but I think probably encapsulates the elements that you’re missing here.

(07-12-2020, 05:23 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: when discussing male and female traits and issues  feminists have to find ways to stroke and build up their fragile puffed up egos. which is 10 times worse than men. imagine the gall and utter repulsion of a mature grown women totally messing up an innocent defenseless boy who has no way to defend himself and the fact that he is male. this feminist BS term "gender fluidity" is some wacky term for making boys dress as girls, hello wackosss 
for reasons, just like in the animal kingdom male and female animals are different. 
gender fluidity is just an odd term used by power hungry weak pathetic so called feminists scared of who they are and have to pick on and ruin the minds and souls of little boys just to get their panties wet.  ( IN My humble opinion)
and your assumptions about suicide are so totally off it shows that power hungry pick on the weak feminist BS mentality

here is the truth about suicides. it is the 10th highest way of death in the usa yearly

Differences in Suicide Attempt and Risk of Death
Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide.2ï»ż Compared to their male counterparts, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.3

ï»ż

Truth,  feminists are the downfall of society and will never succeed in this evil underhanded fashion . period

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny  NOT ronnie
“Not sure where to begin here, Ronny.

Yes, men and women were made differently but human beings as a whole by virtue of being a tribal species were made to be suspicious of other tribes (what we refer to in today’s interconnected world as difference). We have taken great strides in overcoming this even though, as a species it wasn’t how we were made.

Humanity was made as a war making species but I would hope our experiences of the 20th century might limit how far we were prepared to go down that road.

Humanity generally recognised the issues of gender inequality and is working towards resolving this by various means. 

In short, there are lots of things that children today do not get a choice in. They have to take Math lessons (although I’m sure many are averse), they have to take physical education lessons (likewise). When it comes to gender specifics, girls have to partake in sports (and other lessons such as wood tech) that would once have been considered ‘Male only’. There is little equivalent for males in this setting and I would be quite open to the idea that they should be taught feminine etiquette. After all, we have gone from a position 50 - 75 years ago where skirts were compulsory for girls to a stage where in some schools they have been banned altogether (so you could say they have been FORCED to adopt their masculinity). The idea that males should learn how to apply makeup and play hopscotch in a skirt without flashing their underwear ought not therefore to be as anathema as you’re making it out to be. YES IT IS .. BOYS ARE BOYS NOT GIRLS  DUH

In the home setting punishments are many and varied already but most of the most effective methods of old are now uncouth or banned. No one was ever hurt by a flouncy frock and a pair of heels; if a boy has been naughty, having him skip around the garden in a dress is surely far more humane (and certainly less painful) than using physical methods, and it might even teach them a bit about their feminine sides (which everyone has, by virtue of hormonal structure).

As for suicides, it strikes me that these statistics go rather against the thrust of your argument. To me, if females are attempting suicide more regularly than males, then macho attitudes against females must surely be considered to be doing more damage than the feminists that you have such a major problem with are against males - if feminists are the root of all evil, would we not expect to see male suicide attempts going through the roof?

The other side of this coin is the fact that males more often succeed, which is predominantly a consequence of them using more extreme methods that are more likely to succeed. My answer to this; bring them up in a way that doesn’t make them immediately think of guns, knives and power tools. If you start them off from a perspective that in times of stress or anger the best thing to do is flounce around and play hopscotch in a pretty or organza dress as opposed to punching a door or shooting something, a male in stress would revert back to engaging in feminine and docile behaviours in times of stress and anger. duh THAT IS HILARIOUS. BOYS RAISED BY GOOD HONEST GOD FEARING MEN DON'T ACT LIKE THAT
AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION  IF YOU EVER WATCHED THE INTERNET SHOW "KILLER KIDS" GIRLS ARE JUST A BRUTAL AND DIABOLOCIAL AS ANY BOY IF NOT WORSE

Incidentally, one of the biggest groups at risk of suicide is the trans group, as a result of not being able to express themselves as they would like, so a world in which every school age male had had to spend a period of time crossdressed would surely make them far more open to such difference than they are at present.
TRANS BOYS  DEAL WITH SUICIDE  BECAUSE THEY REALIZE THEY ARE FREAKS,   NOT WOMEN NOT MAN, NO MATTER WHAT SURGERY YOU DO TO A BOY, HE IS NOT A REAL WOMAN.  THE BOYS THAT CAN DEAL WITH IT MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES.. THE OTHER FACTOR NO ONE WANTS TO TACKLE IS WITH ALL OF THESE "TRANS BOYS"  HOW MANY KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE ""MOM" HAS FORCE FEMINIZED THEM" OR THEY FIGURE OUT MOM HAS BEEN SECRETELY FEMININZIN THEM  HUGE ISSUE FEMINIST WACKO MOMS SWEEP UNDER THE RUG BUT TRUE NONE THE LESS..

Ultimately, femininity is a more peaceful way of existence (PEACEFUL?? GOADIN MEN INTO WAR,USING SEX FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAINS USING SEX TO MAKE MEN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT?? "'I'M ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WITH LAUGHTER)and I suspect in order to reach the point of equal opportunities (we surely all believe in that, and wherever we think women now stand on that platform, feminine freedoms have totally passed males by) boys are going to have to be made to embrace their feminine sides. 100% WRONG. THIS IS WHY THERE ARE BOYS AND GIRLS, WE ARE DIFFERENT FOR A REASON....... HELLO 
JUST FANCY TERMININOLGY FOR MESSING UP A BOYS MIND FOR A WACKO FEMINISTS LAUGHS AND GIGGLES

Ideally this would occur at a society level (as doing so on an individual basis can create problems) but would mean boys - perhaps on certain days of the week- being told they had to wear a skirt instead of trousers, or wear makeup. You see this as about feminists taking control whereas I see this as a means of giving the opposite gender opportunities to boys that were given to girls generations since. Unfortunately, because of how masculinity has come to view femininity, I fear that boys are going to have to be brought up with it and made to engage with it.” THEY ARE BOYS NOT GIRLS, NO MATTER HOW  YOU SPIN IT  .  YOU CAN'T TAKE A COW AND MAKE THEM ACT LIKE A PIG CAN YOU?? YOU DON'T TAKE PIGS AND TRY TO MILK THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE COWS?? lol LOL LOL

In bringing back to this thread, Sally ( IS A WEAK BOY HATING LESBIAN WHO SHOULD GIVE UP HER BOYS FOR ADOPTION IF SHE HATES THEM SO MUCH ) is merely spearheading a campaign that we should all be on board with anyway. Let me give you an analogy. For most of six months now, the majority of the world has been curtailing their social lives for the benefit of those who are potentially vulnerable in these unprecedented times. In much the same way, boys HAVING to wear skirts to school now for those that WANT to now, but either as a consequence of a lack of social acceptance or current school rules CANNOT. 

With respect to their treatment at home, can you not see that the methods employed by Sally and her daughter actually teach their sons new skills by virtue of their punishment methods - the reason boys are generally badly behaved is because of their boisterous behavior (which can become macho later in life if left unchecked). What better way to respond to this than by making them embrace their feminine side.

The claim of abuse is so far fetched as to be hardly worth responding to.( REALLY?? SPANKINGS AND A PADDLE?? POOR PARENTING FROM LESBIAN BOY HATING SALLY IS THE PROBLEM )  The old methods of behavior modification (cane, slipper, black board rubber) we would now class as abuse; wearing skirts, doing female chores etc are less painful methods but which act both as a deterrent while teaching them new skills that they can go forward with. MOWING THE LAWN CLEANING THEIR ROOM, POLISHING THE CAR ALL NEW SKILLS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE TORMENTING THE BOYS MIND WITH DRESSES AND CRAP LIKE THAT.  HOWEVER.....

Instead of seeing it as a means to female dominance, try viewing it from the perspective of gaining respect. ( (RESPECT?? REALLY?? YOUR NOT SERIOUS)When looked at from this perspective, the ideas that have been put forward can be seen as means of helping the boys understand women (and therefore of creating equal opportunities- both for the females who are in many areas still fighting for equal pay, employment rights etc and for the males who lack both the ability to access their feminine side but also need educating on the aspects of femininity which have previously contributed to inferiority).( JUST BECAUSE A BOY PRODUCES A BIT OF ESTROGEN DOES NOT MEAN HE HAS A FEMININE SIDE  COME ON GET REAL)
"" BUT I KEEP FORGETTING THIS IS A RADICAL FEMINIST FANTASY ENJOYMENT ISSUE""

i AM TRULY SORRY FOR ACTING LIKE IT IS REAL, MY HUMBLE APPOLOGIES"" ENJOY YOUR TWISTED SICK ABUSIVE  BOY HATIN FANTASIES.  I WILL STAND BACK AND OBSERVE

To take examples of some of the ideas put forward, the boys would learn that actually false nails do make everyday tasks more difficult (and thereby have more respect for their mother, sister and wider womanhood).(HONEST QUESTION, WHO SAID OR MANDATED WOMEN OR GIRLS WEAR FALSE NAILS???  NO, 0NE.  ) SO IF THEY ARE SUCH A PAIN, WHY WEAR THEM.  MY MOM WORKED IN A MACHINE SHOP FOR 25 YEARS NEVER LIKED OR WORE FAKE NAILS.  YOUR ARGUEMENT THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE BOYS WEAR FALSE NAILS HAS NO MERIT EXECPT FOR THE SICK BOY HATING FEMINIST WITCHES FLYING AROUNG . LOL LOL
 It is more difficult to hide our underwear when we’re wearing skirts (and therefore have more respect for their sister, mother and womanhood). It does take a long time to apply perfect makeup - and eye liner is really awkward (and therefore have more respect for their mother, sister and womanhood). High heels are difficult to walk in - and I keep thinking I’m going to twist my ankle (and therefore have more respect for their mother, sister and womanhood). I suspect that in their sister learning male skills and spending time in a more masculine mode of clothing and in the boys learning female skills and spending some time in feminine clothing, they will find considerable common ground.I( high heels are not mandated by government either, and women have the freedom to wear whatever they like...    or did I miss something?? forcing a boy to wear high heels is abusive maybe but hilarious no doubt.   my mom never wore high heels and was a very pretty lady,, your arguments to force boys into feminine attire hold NO weight with real people.

In conclusion, my belief is that petticoating is an essential part of a boy’s life as they have consistently shown themselves unable to engage with that side of themselves( what side?? they are boys not girls  can't change that unless you think radical surgery is the key. such a weak and ridiculous argument,,. I have to stop myself from engaging in these idiotic tirades from evil  devil worshiping boy hating weak scared feminists . Ideally, it will be filtered into the education system, but like all the great equality movements of less century, we have to start somewhere.

stop wearing high heels, stop wearing false nails and buy some jeans and enjoy who you are and stop trying to ruin other boys lives based on your own twisted sick values.
and as forest gump once said
"and that's all I have to say about that"

(07-13-2020, 08:08 PM)mikki Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 02:46 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 09:44 PM)mikki Wrote: Just out of curiosity, RF, do you know if any other mothers have followed Sally's lead and started sending their boys to school in the skirted uniform? 
ESPECIALLY WHEN MESSING UP AND SCREWING WITH A BOYS MIND. MOM SURE DOES KNOW BEST .
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Yes, Sally told me that she noticed several boys in the lower grades wearing the gender-neutral skirt or jumper uniform. A few moms of older boys have made inquiries about purchasing skirts for next year.

That's just wonderful.  From the tiniest acorn, a mighty oak does sprout.  It's good to see the skirt option taking hold among the mothers.  As we all know, Mommy Knows Best.
Exactly, Mikki

Already it is on its way to being an integral feature of their institution. And all it has taken is one mother to realise the benefit to boys of experiencing skirts and either a number of other mothers have shown that they believe the same, or quite possibly in seeing their friends in skirts, some of the other boys have opened up about their own desires to access their feminine sides.

It looks like you spent a lot of time putting this together, Ronny. I don’t really know what to say here that doesn’t repeat what other members and I have already said. 

I think I have probably missed the part where we established that Sally was a lesbian (have I not been reading the thread properly or did you just make that up? 

There are a few points that probably need to be highlighted here.

1. You focus heavily on your so called ‘evil feminists’ when wife beating and domestic abuse against women is far more common that their opposite equivalents. It seems to me that the main reason many males grow into a situation of disrespecting women or in some cases abuse them is that they fail to see them as people and on some level objectify them. I see Sally’s methods of a being a means to teach these boys some of the struggles that girls go through, and I would hope for a society where more boys got to experience the difficulties that girls and females go through. It doesn’t mean that they have to become ‘trans’.
2. You seem to have a very prescribed view of what gender norms are and an unfathomable reason for wanting to keep them that way. There are many acts that humans would commit ‘because they’re human’ that they do not commit as a result of the consequences that would be enacted upon them by the system of law and order. So why do we accept that boy behaviour should be separated out from girl behaviour? I personally think that gender norms need to be broken down but unfortunately the male half of the equation appear unwilling to engage with this process (the overwhelming reason that some boys do not engage with traditionally female activities is because they believe those activities to be beneath them. A lot of focus has been made of Sally’s sons being made to attend school in skirts but very little said about the fact that Sally’s daughter is attending school wearing trousers. The reason for this is of course that girls wearing trousers is nothing unusual whereas boys wearing skirts is (by the way, Scottish lads and Roman Empire fighters would disagree profoundly on just how unusual this practice actually is). In effect Sally has decided that part of their children’s education will be learning some of the struggles (and dare I say benefits) that come from wearing clothing traditionally worn by the opposite gender. On a wider level we need to get away from this gender stereotyping and as boys are unwilling to pursue it themselves to any real degree, it seems entirely sensible that they are expected through ‘gender studies’ to wear skirts on occasion (and heels, makeup, false nails etc under guidance). Far from turning anyone trans you would find that this practice would start to remove the boundaries that separate female clothing from male clothing, just as the definition of male clothing has already all but disappeared.
3. You seem to have an incredible insight into the emotions of trans people (this discussion isn’t really about turning anyone trans contrary to your belief). The problem is that you are viewing trans in a vacuum here, firstly not considering that those who commit suicide may have other problems as well, but secondly pretending to know what it is that trans people want - they can already crossdress to their heart’s content which suggests that any direct trans related suicide would be connected to body image (and if you can show me where someone has suggested that Sally’s sons get a boob job or any other body modification, I would happy to extend this discussion. As for what this is actually about (people who have undergone petticoating) the two of us have taken very different approaches to this and it is perhaps ironic that this conversation is taking place between two people at such opposite ends of the spectrum. While I do wear skirts, heels and makeup on a daily basis, I have never at any stage advocated that anyone else be forced to transition in the way that I have (only that they should have to experience such clothing and associated activities) for their own good and those of the females around them - which will only become more important if you try and keep gender lines drawn through your own ‘boys are boys’, ‘girls are girls’ trope. From your perspective you must also see that you are also in something of a minority (perhaps due to your ‘different’ experiences). Most former petticoatees are actually well rounded males (more so than they would have been had they only had male experiences). 

In short, it seems to me that it is society that is sick, where while we have made great strides in legal terms, men in dresses are still seen as freaks. The way I see it there are two ways to approach this which could work individually or symbiotically. There is the choice option where males and females get the choice to wear skirts or trousers but there might be issues with skirts on building sites.

There is therefore the practical element. Maybe someone whether male or female on a building site is expected to wear trousers as a safety precaution but someone working in a position as I do in cabin crew or as a secretary is expected to wear skirts, heels and makeup. There has been a long term drive away from the enforcement of these clothes but because the insistence of skirts and heels are seen as sexist against women. In a world where ‘gender studies’ have broken down the views of what are considered male and female clothing, employers could look at these items on their own merit and if skirts and heels were seen as more professional, could insist on them for both genders.

I am always going to advocate for boys engaging in feminine experiences as my whole life has been shaped so much as a consequence of my own experiences, but it does seem that you are a bit closed minded in certain areas and have made your mind up about certain aspects, both of Sally’s approach and petticoating on a wider level, without any real attempt to see things from a different perspective.
It is probably best to close out this thread. Just a quick closing thought. Society is changing and once rigid gender roles are dying. Many are not ready for this change to occur; sorry it is going to happen whether you are for are against it. It wasn’t that long ago people freaked out over the idea of women and girls wearing pants, work places and schools had strict dress code that required skirts and the right types of shoes. Females were not allowed to play sports, hold political positions, hell it has only been a 100 years since women were even allowed to vote or own property. In this specific case a mother fought for and helped her daughter win the rights to choose skirts or pants. As part of that fight she pushed for the same option for all children (girls and boys). When it came time to purchase new uniforms she decided that it made since to purchase pants for her daughter and make re-use of the older skirt uniforms for her sons. In the past she has done this with the younger boy wearing his brother’s previous year’s uniform. If Sally had three daughters no one would have freaked out, but because she made the choice to treat her sons the same as a girl would have society is ending, evil feminist are taking over
 This is the whole point why feminism exists, by saying boys can’t wear skirts it is the end of the world! Is really saying girls are weak and inferior compared to boys. Now, let’s end this thread and move on.
"It is probably best to close out this thread. Just a quick closing thought"

I would concur - not so much to end it but to restore sanity to reading it !
Way to much rehash repeating reposting of previous posts makes it difficult to follow and read.

Notice I snipped a line out of Radical Feminist's post instead of posting the entire post !

Get the drift ? Get the message ? Get the hint ?
Keep it simple stop the continual repetition of posting content !

I off my soap box now - but I don't think I am off my rocker in this regard !
(07-16-2020, 06:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It is probably best to close out this thread. Just a quick closing thought. Society is changing and once rigid gender roles are dying. Many are not ready for this change to occur; sorry it is going to happen whether you are for are against it. It wasn’t that long ago people freaked out over the idea of women and girls wearing pants, work places and schools had strict dress code that required skirts and the right types of shoes. Females were not allowed to play sports, hold political positions, hell it has only been a 100 years since women were even allowed to vote or own property. In this specific case a mother fought for and helped her daughter win the rights to choose skirts or pants. As part of that fight she pushed for the same option for all children (girls and boys). When it came time to purchase new uniforms she decided that it made since to purchase pants for her daughter and make re-use of the older skirt uniforms for her sons. In the past she has done this with the younger boy wearing his brother’s previous year’s uniform. If Sally had three daughters no one would have freaked out, but because she made the choice to treat her sons the same as a girl would have society is ending, evil feminist are taking over
 This is the whole point why feminism exists, by saying boys can’t wear skirts it is the end of the world! Is really saying girls are weak and inferior compared to boys.  Now, let’s end this thread and move on.

I think that is a very good point " If Sally had three daughters no one would have freaked out," In ireland they went crazy because a school allowed skirts for boys and some started wearing them some media said it was "the devil taking over" though a lot of it is conditioning guys are though its wrong to dress liike a girl or wear girls clothes but by a school making a skirt uniform for both genders does this make a skirt unisex, kilts are worn in ireland but even at that boys who end up having to wear a kilt still have issues with it
(07-16-2020, 05:18 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
issing here.

Di
“o say about that"

(07-13-2020, 08:08 PM)mikki Wrote: \
Exactly, Mikki

It looks like you spent a lot of time putting this together, Ronny. I don’t really know what to say here that doesn’t repeat what other members and I have already said. 

I think I have probably missed the part where we established that Sally was a lesbian (have I not been reading the thread properly or did you just make that up? 

1. You focus heavily on your so called ‘evil feminists’ when wife beating and domestic abuse against women is far more common that their opposite equivalents.( not as much as you would think and now thank heaven women are speaking up and now those evil men spend a long time in prison It seems to me that the main reason many males grow into a situation of disrespecting women or in some cases abuse them is that they fail to see them as people and on some level objectify them. I see Sally’s methods of a being a means to teach these boys some of the struggles that girls go through, and I would hope for a society where more boys got to experience the difficulties that girls and females go through. It doesn’t mean that they have to become ‘trans’.
2. You seem to have a very prescribed view of what gender norms are and an unfathomable reason for wanting to keep them that way.

A lot of fancy mumbo jumbo for the fact that super boy hating Sally ( i wish i was a man) is doing to her sons. they did not ask to be embarassed or humilated  by wearing skirts... wearing girls clothes has nothing to do with anything other than sick twisted  poor excuses for moms using their own sick twisted fantasies for some wet panties)
who cares her daughter is wearing pants?? who cares?? no one. she's not being forced or ridiculed or humiliated

ALL ABOUT VERY SICK EVIL TWISTED SO CALLED "MOTHERS ' TRYING TO RUIN THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD FOR THEIR ODD FANTASIES. PERIOD
WOMEN AND GIRLS CAN WEAR WHATEVER THE WANT... IF A BOY OR MAN "WANTS TO USE MAKEUP AND DRESS UP" IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL ANYMORE.. MAKEUP BY JACK,, JAKE WARDEN AND MANY OTHER BOYS WHO WANT TO DRESS AS THE WANT.
THE ISSUE IS  FORCED FEMINIZATION OF NORMAL BOYS WHO WANT TO BE BOYS, NOT CROSSDRESSING WEIRDOS...  LEAVE THEM ALONE
A PERSON "ANY PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WHO "THEY" WANT TO BE'  NOT FORCED INTO DRESSES OR SKIRTS OR MAKEUP  THAT GOES FOR BOYS OR GIRLS

RADICAL FEMINISTS FEMALE SUPREMECISTS  WHATEVER GETS YOUR PANTIES WET, STOP ABUSING INNOCENT LITTLE BOYS FOR YOUR OWN SICK TWISTED FANTASIES.

THE NORMAL CLOTHES BOYS WEAR NOW ARE MUCH MORE MAINSTREAM THAN EVER. BRIGHT ORANGES YELLOWS PINKS AND GREENS BY NIKE ADIDAS AND VANS AND CONVERSE,, BRIGHT COLORED SOCKS AND UNIFORMS  ARE MAKING A MUCH LESS MACHO ENVIROMMENT

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE GOOD STRONG HONEST MEN START REALIZING WHAT EVIL YOU ARE UP TO  .. THEN THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM

AS I REMEMBER BEING FORCED AND PUNISHED AND PUT INTO FRILLY PANTIES DRESSES AND GIRLS STUFF.  IT WAS NOT A MEMORABLE OCCASION NOR DID I WANT OR ENJOY IT.

*** BUT AGAIN,I'M SORRY FOR PUTTING A DAMPER ON SOME SO CALLED RADICAL FEMINISTS WACKO DREAMS AND FANTASIES,  AND THE EVER BOY HATING FEMALE SUPREMECISTS ( WHAT EVER THAT MEANS)
I JUST GET VERY UPSET FOR BOYS WHO ARE BEING FORCED TRICKED AND ABUSED BY THEIR LESBIAN MOM WITH A MAN HATING AGENDA

AS I WOULD GET EQUALLY UPSET AND OUTRAGED FOR ANY GIRL BEING ABUSED FOR ANY REASON BY MOM DAD  OR ANYONE.. CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM ABOVE,  NOT TO BE USED OR ABUSED

AND THAT'S ALL I WILL EVER SAY ABOUT THIS EVER AGAIN

HAVE A NICE LIFE AND REMEMBER THERE ARE NO WATER BREAKS IN HELL  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A lot of focus has been made of Sally’s sons being made to attend school in skirts but very little said about the fact that Sally’s daughter is attending school wearing trousers. The reason for this is of course that girls wearing trousers is nothing unusual whereas boys wearing skirts is (by the way, Scottish lads and Roman Empire fighters would disagree profoundly on just how unusual this practice actually is). In effect Sally has decided that part of their children’s education will be learning some of the struggles (and dare I say benefits) that come from wearing clothing traditionally worn by the opposite gender. On a wider level we need to get away from this gender stereotyping and as boys are unwilling to pursue it themselves to any real degree, it seems entirely sensible that they are expected through ‘gender studies’ to wear skirts on occasion (and heels, makeup, false nails etc under guidance). Far from turning anyone trans you would find that this practice would start to remove the boundaries that separate female clothing from male clothing, just as the definition of male clothing has already all but disappeared.
[quote pid='28393' dateline='1594876693']
3. You seem to have an incredible insight into the emotions of trans people (this discussion isn’t really about turning anyone trans contrary to your belief). The problem is that you are viewing trans in a vacuum here, firstly not considering that those who commit suicide may have other problems as well, but secondly pretending to know what it is that trans people want - they can already crossdress to their heart’s content which suggests that any direct trans related suicide would be connected to body image (and if you can show me where someone has suggested that Sally’s sons get a boob job or any other body modification, I would happy to extend this discussion. As for what this is actually about (people who have undergone petticoating) the two of us have taken very different approaches to this and it is perhaps ironic that this conversation is taking place between two people at such opposite ends of the spectrum. While I do wear skirts, heels and makeup on a daily basis, I have never at any stage advocated that anyone else be forced to transition in the way that I have (only that they should have to experience such clothing and associated activities) for their own good and those of the females around them - which will only become more important if you try and keep gender lines drawn through your own ‘boys are boys’, ‘girls are girls’ trope. From your perspective you must also see that you are also in something of a minority (perhaps due to your ‘different’ experiences). Most former petticoatees are actually well rounded males (more so than they would have been had they only had male experiences). 

In short, it seems to me that it is society that is sick, where while we have made great strides in legal terms, men in dresses are still seen as freaks. The way I see it there are two ways to approach this which could work individually or symbiotically. There is the choice option where males and females get the choice to wear skirts or trousers but there might be issues with skirts on building sites.

There is therefore the practical element. Maybe someone whether male or female on a building site is expected to wear trousers as a safety precaution but someone working in a position as I do in cabin crew or as a secretary is expected to wear skirts, heels and makeup. There has been a long term drive away from the enforcement of these clothes but because the insistence of skirts and heels are seen as sexist against women. In a world where ‘gender studies’ have broken down the views of what are considered male and female clothing, employers could look at these items on their own merit and if skirts and heels were seen as more professional, could insist on them for both genders.

I am always going to advocate for boys engaging in feminine experiences as my whole life has been shaped so much as a consequence of my own experiences, but it does seem that you are a bit closed minded in certain areas and have made your mind up about certain aspects, both of Sally’s approach and petticoating on a wider level, without any real attempt to see things from a different perspective.
[/quote]

(07-16-2020, 05:18 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
issing here.

Di
“o say about that"

(07-13-2020, 08:08 PM)mikki Wrote: \
Exactly, Mikki

1. You focus heavily on your so called ‘evil feminists’ when wife beating and domestic abuse against women is far more common that their opposite equivalents.( not as much as you would think and now thank heaven women are speaking up and now those evil men spend a long time in prison It seems to me that the main reason many males grow into a situation of disrespecting women or in some cases abuse them is that they fail to see them as people and on some level objectify them. I see Sally’s methods of a being a means to teach these boys some of the struggles that girls go through, and I would hope for a society where more boys got to experience the difficulties that girls and females go through. It doesn’t mean that they have to become ‘trans’.
2. You seem to have a very prescribed view of what gender norms are and an unfathomable reason for wanting to keep them that way.

A lot of fancy mumbo jumbo for the fact that super boy hating Sally ( i wish i was a man) is doing to her sons. they did not ask to be embarassed or humilated  by wearing skirts... wearing girls clothes has nothing to do with anything other than sick twisted  poor excuses for moms using their own sick twisted fantasies for some wet panties)
who cares her daughter is wearing pants?? who cares?? no one. she's not being forced or ridiculed or humiliated

ALL ABOUT VERY SICK EVIL TWISTED SO CALLED "MOTHERS ' TRYING TO RUIN THEIR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD FOR THEIR ODD FANTASIES. PERIOD
WOMEN AND GIRLS CAN WEAR WHATEVER THE WANT... IF A BOY OR MAN "WANTS TO USE MAKEUP AND DRESS UP" IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL ANYMORE.. MAKEUP BY JACK,, JAKE WARDEN AND MANY OTHER BOYS WHO WANT TO DRESS AS THE WANT.
THE ISSUE IS  FORCED FEMINIZATION OF NORMAL BOYS WHO WANT TO BE BOYS, NOT CROSSDRESSING WEIRDOS...  LEAVE THEM ALONE
A PERSON "ANY PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WHO "THEY" WANT TO BE'  NOT FORCED INTO DRESSES OR SKIRTS OR MAKEUP  THAT GOES FOR BOYS OR GIRLS

RADICAL FEMINISTS FEMALE SUPREMECISTS  WHATEVER GETS YOUR PANTIES WET, STOP ABUSING INNOCENT LITTLE BOYS FOR YOUR OWN SICK TWISTED FANTASIES.

THE NORMAL CLOTHES BOYS WEAR NOW ARE MUCH MORE MAINSTREAM THAN EVER. BRIGHT ORANGES YELLOWS PINKS AND GREENS BY NIKE ADIDAS AND VANS AND CONVERSE,, BRIGHT COLORED SOCKS AND UNIFORMS  ARE MAKING A MUCH LESS MACHO ENVIROMMENT

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE GOOD STRONG HONEST MEN START REALIZING WHAT EVIL YOU ARE UP TO  .. THEN THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM

AS I REMEMBER BEING FORCED AND PUNISHED AND PUT INTO FRILLY PANTIES DRESSES AND GIRLS STUFF.  IT WAS NOT A MEMORABLE OCCASION NOR DID I WANT OR ENJOY IT.

*** BUT AGAIN,I'M SORRY FOR PUTTING A DAMPER ON SOME SO CALLED RADICAL FEMINISTS WACKO DREAMS AND FANTASIES,  AND THE EVER BOY HATING FEMALE SUPREMECISTS ( WHAT EVER THAT MEANS)
I JUST GET VERY UPSET FOR BOYS WHO ARE BEING FORCED TRICKED AND ABUSED BY THEIR LESBIAN MOM WITH A MAN HATING AGENDA

AS I WOULD GET EQUALLY UPSET AND OUTRAGED FOR ANY GIRL BEING ABUSED FOR ANY REASON BY MOM DAD  OR ANYONE.. CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM ABOVE,  NOT TO BE USED OR ABUSED

AND THAT'S ALL I WILL EVER SAY ABOUT THIS EVER AGAIN

HAVE A NICE LIFE AND REMEMBER THERE ARE NO WATER BREAKS IN HELL  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A lot of focus has been made of Sally’s sons being made to attend school in skirts but very little said about the fact that Sally’s daughter is attending school wearing trousers. The reason for this is of course that girls wearing trousers is nothing unusual whereas boys wearing skirts is (by the way, Scottish lads and Roman Empire fighters would disagree profoundly on just how unusual this practice actually is). In effect Sally has decided that part of their children’s education will be learning some of the struggles (and dare I say benefits) that come from wearing clothing traditionally worn by the opposite gender. On a wider level we need to get away from this gender stereotyping and as boys are unwilling to pursue it themselves to any real degree, it seems entirely sensible that they are expected through ‘gender studies’ to wear skirts on occasion (and heels, makeup, false nails etc under guidance). Far from turning anyone trans you would find that this practice would start to remove the boundaries that separate female clothing from male clothing, just as the definition of male clothing has already all but disappeared.
[quote pid='28393' dateline='1594876693']

[/quote]
(07-12-2020, 09:26 PM)Conway Wrote: Parents have the right to convey their values to their children. Many religious and cultural groups, most of which suppress women, do so all the time, certainly by prescribing a wardrobe, and even to the extent of genital mutilation.

Sally's worldview suggests that she views traditionally feminine dress, mannerisms, and behaviors as desirable and suitable for her boys. That is entirely appropriate and socially acceptable. She is guiding them toward lives as good husbands, perhaps submissive, just like families once guided women toward lives as good wives. Being strict and having high standards are good things when boys become unruly and push boundaries.

Pushback directed toward Ms. Sally is a perfect example of how our society views anything alpha and tough as positive, but anything soft and feminine as negative, unless these attributes can be compartmentalized in a porn star, actress, or celebrity. I.e., someone we can look at and accept or dismiss at our caprice, but not someone we have to deal with on a daily basis.

For the record, I am a female supremacist who believes that feminine behavior traits and tendencies suppress bullying, ego development, aggressive behavior, discrimination, and intimidation based on physical stature.

I fully support Sally and her daughter in their efforts to curb the development of undesirable and socially problematic behaviors in the boys. These behaviors victimized and hurt me as a child, so the sooner they are purged from our society, the better. I hope the skirts are only the first part of a wonderful lifestyle transformation.
This isn't a site devoted to female supremacy . If it was it would be called something else.
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel