BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Male power
Ronny I love a good debate but your posts are persistently strong against other members I’m frightened for both your and our wellbeing. I’m sure we all gained some insights but it’s hard for us to help. Putting all that together I felt necessary some time ago to delete the welcome I wrote to you. However I did reply to you or others comments to you in other threads after that.
Quote - mikki: I wish you well, Ronnie.  I hope you find happiness, love and acceptance.  And I'm sure that most, if not all, of the others share this sentiment.  But maybe you won't find any of that here, not in your present frame of mind.  Maybe this isn't the forum for you.  Maybe love and happiness lie elsewhere for you.
- UnQuote
Thank you Mikki and afp.

That’s one of the things I have come to enjoy most about this forum; I can always rely on support from the sisterhood.

I admit to being slightly perplexed myself as to why Ronny persists on here in the face of the onslaught that the very nature of this forum all but guarantees. Not that I have any time for MGTOW philosophies but I have previously suggested he might feel more at home on one of their boards.

Thanks for schooling me in the bible, Mikki - I had never thought about it in that way until you said it.
most critically and conviently left out by propaganda spewing radically weak immitation feminists is most not all of the so called male violence issues wars and what not are usually for or started on a womens behest.  women for centuries have pulled or called the shots from behind the proetction of a man,  who do you think ran the white house during the 16 years of franklin delano roosevelt??  while he was a very strong and capeable man, Eleanor Roosevelt made many pivital descsions while her husband was dealing with polio.  
the whole misguided radial feminist charrade is shroudded in misspelled words and stories and tales that make no sense.  as I was fore fully demaled against my will and fought tooth and nail for a long time until whatever they were giving and doing to me softened me up to the point that I was tired of fighting and felt no one loved me or cared about me..
why this radical feminist propaganda and fantasy so called feminization of boys is fake and will fail is summed in a few words,.    "lack of love"
evil people will get what they deserve, KARMA   is a bitch.
so while I do enjoy reading about the fantasies of boys being feminized,,  not a single story or instance here described holds any water with some one who went through it.  radical femininsts are likely limp wristed sissies or over stuffed battleaxes that hate everything but an all you can eat buffet  Undecided
keeping it real and poilte
at your service
and making a great broccoli cheese souffle
Ronny
Is it made with stilton cheese Top slightly crispy with lee and Perrins Worcestershire sauce mixed in with it .
I got the munchies big time .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(07-19-2020, 02:02 PM)Bill Wrote: Is it made with stilton cheese Top slightly crispy with lee and Perrins Worcestershire sauce mixed in with it .
I got the munchies big time .

I love how you thought that was the main takeaway from that post, Bill.  Wink
You obviously know your stuff, Ronny.

Sounds like you might be a bit of a chef there as well.
(07-26-2020, 05:27 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: You obviously know your stuff, Ronny.

40 years experience cooking for some of the most powerful women in the world. not the country, the World.
bachelors in culinary education and trained at the culinary institute of America

so I know a lot more than I care to tell

thank you and good day
(07-27-2020, 07:37 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 05:27 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: You obviously know your stuff, Ronny.

40 years experience cooking for some of the most powerful women in the world. not the country, the World.
bachelors in culinary education and trained at the culinary institute of America

so I know a lot more than I care to tell

thank you and good day
Good for you; as I once heard said ‚Äėthe secret of life is to become very good at something that‚Äôs very hard to do‚Äô.

I do wonder what these powerful women might make of some of your posts on here, though  Wink  

Good day to you, also.