BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
(07-10-2020, 08:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 11:42 AM)bbob20 Wrote: Could you please elaborate on the boy's housework, their sister's inspection, and the consequences if their work is not good enough? 
Thanks

Being the oldest the sister has always be in charge when the mom is at work or out. In the past, the boys used to refuse to help out around the house or do a poor job. When the sister tried to discipline them the boys would just laugh and say they wouldn't do "girl" chores and instead go play with their friends. This macho attitude is part of the reason the mom thought the skirt uniform would send a wake up call. Once the boys were put into their skirt uniform they would complain a lot about doing the chores and upset because their boy clothes were kept locked away until their mother came home. Once home schooling started the boys "girl" chores increased and if they didn't do what they were told or a poor job the boy clothes would stay locked up and they lose privileges such as access to screen time and video games. Since April the daughter has been put in charge of inspecting the boy's work and reporting back to mom if she is not satisfied with the result or their effort given. The girl has suggested punishments such as taking away their game systems or giving the boys a timeout, which requires the boys to stand facing the wall like small children do.

Oldest or not, Sister should ALWAYS be in charge, especially when it comes to supervising the chores.  The boys should be habituated to always having a female in charge of them.  The best chain of command is when Sister reports to Mother, and Boys report to Sister.  

And giving Sister some significant input with respect to discipline as well as rewards is a significant boost to her authority.  The Boys will quickly figure out who they need to please, and will adapt to it.  By the time they reach their late teen years, they will have become entirely accustomed to having a woman be in charge.  

As they reach dating age, Sister and Mother should have total control over that aspect, as well, choosing suitable dating partners for the boys, and making sure that their girl friends have a "take-charge" disposition.  That sort of arrangement seems to work very well in other parts of the world.  
(07-11-2020, 01:27 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: All great ideas will pass them on. Right now the video games are the carrot Sally uses to keep the boys in line. I have no doubt they will soon be donated or sold. I did recently suggest giving the boys the fake nail treatment so playing video games becomes too hard and frustrates them. The boys have been made to watch different makeup videos by Jack Warden and Jerrry Star and quizzed on them.

The fake nails is actually a 'Genius' approach.  Get them so frustrated that they give up the video games on their own...Brilliant!

Makeup is an Awesome idea.  Especially at that age, the videos I have seen on Instagram of young boys doing makeup are fabulous.  It is nice to see the great progress that is happening here.  I keep reminding myself that the photos you post are from September.  I can only imagine the changes that have happened over the last nine months.  Has Sally had them grow their hair out?  How has their whole wardrobe changed?  Are they being directed to Feminine activities such as sewing or fashion magazines?  On the other hand, how has the sister changed?  With the Power she now has, how is she asserting herself?  Does she now relish her new found Power, and want to build on her Dominance, and how might her and Sally be influencing other Women and Girls.

This is Truly a Fascinating situation that needs to be duplicated numerous times.

Thanks so much for the updates.
This thread has really taken off since the last time I visited and there have been some great ideas explored. I would like to see the original case study as the first step of a much longer and more intense process.

Delving into my own experiences of petticoat punishment, the more aspects of it there are, the more a boy is forced to engage with his feminine persona. So whilst initially they may think of themselves as boys in skirts and knickers (which is what the original post was mainly discussing), the introduction of makeup, false nails, heeled shoes etc each brings more elements to make them remember that they have been petticoated and they will have to alter their behaviour to work round the challenges that each brings. 

Likewise, the longer a boy is petticoated (by which I mean if they have to engage with it for x number of hours rather than an occasional punishment), the more they have to consider it as part of their lifestyle and (as I came to do) the more likely they are to enjoy it.

(07-11-2020, 04:07 PM)mikki Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 11:42 AM)bbob20 Wrote: Could you please elaborate on the boy's housework, their sister's inspection, and the consequences if their work is not good enough? 
Thanks

Being the oldest the sister has always be in charge when the mom is at work or out. In the past, the boys used to refuse to help out around the house or do a poor job. When the sister tried to discipline them the boys would just laugh and say they wouldn't do "girl" chores and instead go play with their friends. This macho attitude is part of the reason the mom thought the skirt uniform would send a wake up call. Once the boys were put into their skirt uniform they would complain a lot about doing the chores and upset because their boy clothes were kept locked away until their mother came home. Once home schooling started the boys "girl" chores increased and if they didn't do what they were told or a poor job the boy clothes would stay locked up and they lose privileges such as access to screen time and video games. Since April the daughter has been put in charge of inspecting the boy's work and reporting back to mom if she is not satisfied with the result or their effort given. The girl has suggested punishments such as taking away their game systems or giving the boys a timeout, which requires the boys to stand facing the wall like small children do.

Oldest or not, Sister should ALWAYS be in charge, especially when it comes to supervising the chores.  The boys should be habituated to always having a female in charge of them.  The best chain of command is when Sister reports to Mother, and Boys report to Sister.  

And giving Sister some significant input with respect to discipline as well as rewards is a significant boost to her authority.  The Boys will quickly figure out who they need to please, and will adapt to it.  By the time they reach their late teen years, they will have become entirely accustomed to having a woman be in charge.  

As they reach dating age, Sister and Mother should have total control over that aspect, as well, choosing suitable dating partners for the boys, and making sure that their girl friends have a "take-charge" disposition.  That sort of arrangement seems to work very well in other parts of the world.  

It is only natural that the females should take the lead in a way. Females have been accepted in most traditionally male dominated arenas for some time whereas the impact of males in traditionally female dominated arenas has been seemingly neglected.

It is only natural therefore that their sister and mother are best placed to effectively’show them how to be girls’ during their petticoating. Each situation will be different and some parents will be willing to take it further than others, but the above are all possibilities.
Had a nice long chat with Sally yesterday she loves all the suggestions. She did say she not fully ready to sissify her sons yet. Sally is a great mom but has a demanding job and right now her focus is keeping food on the tables. She was open to hearing more suggestions and said she would consider some things when the time is right. For her and the daughter, it is more about control and molding the boys into good little husbands. She did admit her daughter has a DOM side to her and can be demanding of her little brothers. She has spanked the boys a few times and the treat of getting mommy's paddle is usually enough to keep them in line. She gets a kick out of giving them timeouts and there have been plenty of days she came home and both boys were nose to the corner. No doubt Sally home is a FLR and will be staying that way. I do suspect when the time is right any girlfriends or future wives will have simular mindsets.

(07-10-2020, 08:26 PM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: Thanks again for this wonderful story. I hope you don’t mind if I ask a few questions.

I was wondering about the boys helping to change the school rules. How much effort did they put into that? Did the mother and daughter already have the skirt plan in place? 

Also, do you know any more about when the boys were put into bloomers? It must have been an interesting conversation-not only are you in a skirt but frilly bloomers as well! 

I love how they photographed them and sent you the shots. Does Sally know you have posted them?

Yes, Sally knows I have shared the pictures of her sons. I make sure to get explicit permission from mothers before sharing. This is something I have always done and found moms are more open to sharing when they know the reasons the pictures are being shared. It is my understanding that the daughter knows too, but not the boys. In fact, the mother is still holding that over her sons, the threat of having their pictures shared is a big concern for the boys. I asked Sally a few times how she got the boys into the bloomers the first day and all she said they learned quickly there was no choice. I suspect the threat of losing their video games keeps the boys in line most times. There is something about video games that younger boys become obsessed with and losing them can be crushing.
i
The boys were very active in helping out their sister. They help put together posters and donates some of their old uniforms to a group of girls who were organizing a protest where the sister and several dozens of girls showed up wearing the boy's uniform. The boys fully supported the new uniform policy even the part where both skirts and pants would be considered gender-neutral. Because of the protests of Sally got more involved and help get the uniform policy changed. This was not an easy task and let to some confrontations with members of the school's PTA and board. Sally's original intent in sending her sons to school in skirts was to prove a point and ruffle a few feathers.
Perhaps Ms. Sally might be interested in "Lady Misato's Real Women Don't Do Housework" page. It is adult in nature, but the psychology is applicable in her situation. I always found this website to be very well researched and written, professional in every respect.

http://www.rwddh.com/

I am certain the daughter would love a T-shirt:

https://www.cafepress.com/ladymisato
(07-11-2020, 06:34 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Had a nice long chat with Sally yesterday she loves all the suggestions. She did say she not fully ready to sissify her sons yet. Sally is a great mom but has a demanding job and right now her focus is keeping food on the tables. She was open to hearing more suggestions and said she would consider some things when the time is right. For her and the daughter, it is more about control and molding the boys into good little husbands. She did admit her daughter has a DOM side to her and can be demanding of her little brothers. She has spanked the boys a few times and the treat of getting mommy's paddle is usually enough to keep them in line. She gets a kick out of giving them timeouts and there have been plenty of days she came home and both boys were nose to the corner. No doubt Sally home is a FLR and will be staying that way. I do suspect when the time is right any girlfriends or future wives will have simular mindsets.

(07-10-2020, 08:26 PM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: Thanks again for this wonderful story. I hope you don’t mind if I ask a few questions.

I was wondering about the boys helping to change the school rules. How much effort did they put into that? Did the mother and daughter already have the skirt plan in place? 

Also, do you know any more about when the boys were put into bloomers? It must have been an interesting conversation-not only are you in a skirt but frilly bloomers as well! 

I love how they photographed them and sent you the shots. Does Sally know you have posted them?

Yes, Sally knows I have shared the pictures of her sons. I make sure to get explicit permission from mothers before sharing. This is something I have always done and found moms are more open to sharing when they know the reasons the pictures are being shared. It is my understanding that the daughter knows too, but not the boys. In fact, the mother is still holding that over her sons, the threat of having their pictures shared is a big concern for the boys. I asked Sally a few times how she got the boys into the bloomers the first day and all she said they learned quickly there was no choice. I suspect the threat of losing their video games keeps the boys in line most times. There is something about video games that younger boys become obsessed with and losing them can be crushing.
i
The boys were very active in helping out their sister. They help put together posters and donates some of their old uniforms to a group of girls who were organizing a protest where the sister and several dozens of girls showed up wearing the boy's uniform. The boys fully supported the new uniform policy even the part where both skirts and pants would be considered gender-neutral. Because of the protests of Sally got more involved and help get the uniform policy changed. This was not an easy task and let to some confrontations with members of the school's PTA and board. Sally's original intent in sending her sons to school in skirts was to prove a point and ruffle a few feathers.
It has been said oftentimes that the threat of being revealed as a petticoatee is worse for boys than actually having to dress and act like one. It is interesting how that works as similar to this situation, although my friends had seen me dressed in my friend’s school uniform previously, the myriad of other methods my mother was known to enforce meant that this was still effective for me and is one of the main things that kept me so complicit in both my lolita dress & nappy and Secretary punishments. 

Similarly, whilst their friends have obviously come into contact with certain aspects of the regime, the aspects they don’t know about keeps the leverage in place. 

Video games certainly are an effective tool when used as a privilege (and perhaps particularly so for boys who use it as escapism from the femininity that fills so much of the rest of their lives. This could prove useful going forward if (as you hinted might be the case) she intends to introduce them to some really girly methods and experiences. 

It is probably best done slowly; they probably feel really hard done by at present but in the absence of heels, makeup, false nails and purses/handbags they have only really dipped their toe in at this stage. Setting aside that with greater regularity and more intense experiences, they may well come to enjoy it (as I eventually did), in the meantime, there are plenty of new threats to pacify them with.
Just out of curiosity, RF, do you know if any other mothers have followed Sally's lead and started sending their boys to school in the skirted uniform? 
(07-09-2020, 03:12 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks, everyone for the nice comments. All the credit goes to the brave mom and sister, first in fighting back against the outdated "skirts" only for the girls uniform and then pushing the envelope, even more by making both pants and skirts open to all genders. One detail I totally forgot about is how the boys fully supported their sister's protests for allowing girls to wear pants. After the uniform rules were changed the mom and sister even brought up the idea of the boys wearing skirts. At the time it was more of tease and the boys just laughed it off. Well over time a silly idea turned very real, the sister was the one who pushed for the bloomer underwear.

Oh how wonderful telling that theSister pushed the envelope far beyond what the males thought was a joke.  We can clearly see in HER eyes and mind the final joke will be a dainty groups of kirted and lace pantied malettes who find that the society around them demands such ladylike and sissy behavior of the once vaunted boys demanded of young Women.   The reversal shall grow  expand until total inversion of sex roles and fashion is achieved!

(07-10-2020, 02:05 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: The thought of the boys being forced to wear bloomers and then having to ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear regular panties is delicious!

When I was a child and a teenager being punished by being put back into nappies my mother would make me ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear panties. It was a terribly humiliating choice to have to make, but panties were obviously preferable to nappies, so I would usually reluctantly ask for panties. Once I was in panties I couldn't really complain, but if I did my mother would point out that it was my choice.

It was all part of the humiliating punishment to be forced to agree that I'd chosen them.

Awesome your mother was an expert about petticoating. Giving you the choice is a great tool to keep a petticoated boy inline. I have no doubt she put you pack into nappies just so you beg for prissy panties to wear.

(07-09-2020, 11:35 PM)Conway Wrote: None if us dared make fun of him, and the teachers (all female) doted over him, calling him "cute" and "adorable". I was a bit jealous of course, and wanted to know more about him and the relationship he had with his mother. But he never returned to the class, and I never saw him again.

That was probably a smart idea, the teachers would have happily dressed any boy who teased the sissy boy. The boy outfit sounds perfect for a sissy boy and has behavior clearly states he was well behaved. These types of sissy boy outfits were quite common throughout the 60’s and 70’s in richer families. In my youth, I encounter a few boys dressed in these types of sissy outfits their mothers would often bring them into my aunt store.

One boy, I believe his name was Ashley was very girlish and had long hair usually styled like a girl. His mother kept him in these types of sissy boy outfits. One time they went to an extended family function and one of his distance boy cousins (Marcus, if I remember correctly) started to tease him. They punished the boy by making him wear a similar sissy boy outfit. The boy was dumb and run into a mud pile getting the outfit dirty. These pissed his mother off big time so Ashely's mother suggested they come to visit my aunt store. When they arrived Ashley was dressed in his normal sissy boy outfit and his hair was freshly permed. Marcus was dressed in typical boy gear and since it had been months since the family outing started to tease Ashely. Marcus's attitude quickly changed when his mother started holding up fancy dresses and rumba panties. He then made the mistake of trying to run out of the store. I was an expert by this point and he ran right into me. After twisting his arm for a minute his mother took him into the dressing room. Once dressed the made Marcus apologize to Ashley who I got the sense was very jealous that Marcus got to wear such a prissy dress. So they purchased several matching dresses for both Ashley and Marcus. The look of joy on Ashley’s face and the horror on Marcus’s were quite a contrast.

Oh how wonderful it would be if Marcus was so deflated in his false 'manhhod' that some of the young Females who knew him saw him so feminized and never again treated him as anything othe than a beta femmed boy.

(07-10-2020, 11:44 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
Thanks

What a Wonderful situation.  This is really a "Teaching Moment", not only for the boys, but for All Women and Girls.  ALL the Power in that family is with the Women,  With the boys in skirts, and doing "Women's" work, their egos are so fragile that the "knock out" punch is ready to be delivered!

If they continue to mis-behave, all their video games should be sold, then with the money received, the mother and daughter should pick out some "Feminine Games" to replace the boy's games!   If they are not already doing so, with their mis-behavior, they should start learning how to sew and practice proper hygeine.  Under the premise of the Modern Culture, the boys should be given some male makeup, and be Required to practice on their look!   Exposure to "Like Minded" Women and Girls should be implemented, and that in itself, with the boys in their skirts and/or dresses, doing feminine activities, and practicing on their Looks to attract a Modern Girl, the "game" is over!   The Goal the mother has of molding them into pretty husbands will be so advanced, there will be no turning back for the boys.  

Sally and her daughter are doing an awesome job Crushing the macho attitudes of these boys.  I would hope that very soon, the boys will just Accept their Femininity, and work at being the prettiest sissies they could be!   Womankind will benefit by this Great Example of Female Control and Power!

Yes Patti... so true.   Oh how males like games.   Once young Females see how feminized malettes are exactly who They as young desire for mates males will in defeated confusion acquiesce in greater and greater numbers to accepting previous dainty demure behavior and dress so as to be attractive to Females.  There will be a tipping point at which the Female will have totally assumed dominance.   As far as for playing games  GAME OVER.   Score FEMALES INFINITY  malettes zero- minus. (but at least they'lll be pretty playing in their lovely dresses with their Kendra fashion dollies - you know something malettes can do that does not harm there long delicate dainty pastel painted fingernails!!!  After all they should have something that makes the sweties proud of being proper sissies.)
great. another bully weak feminist mom messing with her own flesh and blood. how cool is that. and what will she have accomplished?? not a darn thing you think those boys will wear dresses and skirts if they are not forced, and of course there is no DAD there to protect their rights.
now do not get me wrong or misconstrue this, if her sons wanted to wear skirts make-up and dresses I personally have no problem with it. but when you get these weak so called radical feminists BULLYING their own sons to mess with their minds body and soul, that is pure wicked evil and GOD hates evil.
So what does this Lesbian boy hating person wish to accomplish? her son's getting beaten ridiculed and abused at school.
they are MALE not female, God made us different for a reason.
and for all the radical feminists, get ready for the men to start standing up and fighting for these abused boys, you seem to have started a fight you can't finish.

any so called "MOM" who picks on and abuses her sons will end up burning in hell. Jesus says it very clearly " those that mess with my little ones would rather throw a millstone around their necks and drown in the deep I just want to know.. what does this accomplish?? those boys are old enough and smart enough to know to know this is forced crap.
that would not happen if they had a dad on their sides..

men,good men are not going to be quiet any more

radical feminists get ready for a fight and prison has a lot of room for abusers.

( while all this sounds good, until men step up and call out these feminist abusers it will continue))

sadly looking at the lack of humanity in so called moms

yours in service
Ronny

(07-12-2020, 01:37 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 03:12 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks, everyone for the nice comments. All the credit goes to the brave mom and sister, first in fighting back :against the outdated "skirts" only for the girls uniform and then pushing the envelope, even more by making both pants and skirts open to all genders. One detail I totally forgot about is how the boys fully supported their sister's protests for allowing girls to wear pants. After the uniform rules were changed the mom and sister even brought up the idea of the boys wearing skirts. At the time it was more of tease and the boys just laughed it off. Well over time a silly idea turned very real, the sister was the one who pushed for the bloomer underwear.

this is better than comedy   Big Grin Big Grin  
brave mom and big sister ganging up on their own flesh and blood.?  are they castrated yet??( surely I'm joking but it would seem like they did something good.  1. its lesbo moms own fault she never taught her boys how to do chores.  when I was a boy and before I was force feminized, I always had chores I was responsible,  so her bad lack of parenting led her to this abusive situation??
another example of a poor excuse for a mom trying to hide her obvious deficiencies in parenting by forcing her normal sons, "flesh and blood" in humilating skirts and dresses to do chores they should have been taught at a young age,  her fault 100%  

what a pity,  lesbian mom bullying her boys and big sister dominating too. this is why men  move out and hate women so much.
such a sad thing
another bully battle axe lesbian mom abusing her sons for her own amusement.  just put them up for adoption or sell them..     Big Grin Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
they are human beings and deserve to be treated with love and respect
you wouldn'd treat your princess daughter like that.

real women have no need for this ridiculous fake feminine bravado

as we all know.  "fantasy is fun "" enjoy a little hanky panky as Bill says.

this is worse than abuse
where are child protective services??
boys are human beings and have rights not to be forced to wear skirts and abused by man hating moms

laughing out loud very loud
sad at so called MOMs
Ronny

Oh how wonderful telling that theSister pushed the envelope far beyond what the males thought was a joke.  We can clearly see in HER eyes and mind the final joke will be a dainty groups of kirted and lace pantied malettes who find that the society around them demands such ladylike and sissy behavior of the once vaunted boys demanded of young Women.   The reversal shall grow  expand until total inversion of sex roles and fashion is achieved!

(07-10-2020, 02:05 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: The thought of the boys being forced to wear bloomers and then having to ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear regular panties is delicious!

When I was a child and a teenager being punished by being put back into nappies my mother would make me ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear panties. It was a terribly humiliating choice to have to make, but panties were obviously preferable to nappies, so I would usually reluctantly ask for panties. Once I was in panties I couldn't really complain, but if I did my mother would point out that it was my choice.

It was all part of the humiliating punishment to be forced to agree that I'd chosen them.

Awesome your mother was an expert about petticoating. Giving you the choice is a great tool to keep a petticoated boy inline. I have no doubt she put you pack into nappies just so you beg for prissy panties to wear.

(07-09-2020, 11:35 PM)Conway Wrote: None if us dared make fun of him, and the teachers (all female) doted over him, calling him "cute" and "adorable". I was a bit jealous of course, and wanted to know more about him and the relationship he had with his mother. But he never returned to the class, and I never saw him again.

That was probably a smart idea, the teachers would have happily dressed any boy who teased the sissy boy. The boy outfit sounds perfect for a sissy boy and has behavior clearly states he was well behaved. These types of sissy boy outfits were quite common throughout the 60’s and 70’s in richer families. In my youth, I encounter a few boys dressed in these types of sissy outfits their mothers would often bring them into my aunt store.

One boy, I believe his name was Ashley was very girlish and had long hair usually styled like a girl. His mother kept him in these types of sissy boy outfits. One time they went to an extended family function and one of his distance boy cousins (Marcus, if I remember correctly) started to tease him. They punished the boy by making him wear a similar sissy boy outfit. The boy was dumb and run into a mud pile getting the outfit dirty. These pissed his mother off big time so Ashely's mother suggested they come to visit my aunt store. When they arrived Ashley was dressed in his normal sissy boy outfit and his hair was freshly permed. Marcus was dressed in typical boy gear and since it had been months since the family outing started to tease Ashely. Marcus's attitude quickly changed when his mother started holding up fancy dresses and rumba panties. He then made the mistake of trying to run out of the store. I was an expert by this point and he ran right into me. After twisting his arm for a minute his mother took him into the dressing room. Once dressed the made Marcus apologize to Ashley who I got the sense was very jealous that Marcus got to wear such a prissy dress. So they purchased several matching dresses for both Ashley and Marcus. The look of joy on Ashley’s face and the horror on Marcus’s were quite a contrast.

Oh how wonderful it would be if Marcus was so deflated in his false 'manhhod' that some of the young Females who knew him saw him so feminized and never again treated him as anything othe than a beta femmed boy.

(07-10-2020, 11:44 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
Thanks

What a Wonderful situation.  This is really a "Teaching Moment", not only for the boys, but for All Women and Girls.  ALL the Power in that family is with the Women,  With the boys in skirts, and doing "Women's" work, their egos are so fragile that the "knock out" punch is ready to be delivered!

If they continue to mis-behave, all their video games should be sold, then with the money received, the mother and daughter should pick out some "Feminine Games" to replace the boy's games!   If they are not already doing so, with their mis-behavior, they should start learning how to sew and practice proper hygeine.  Under the premise of the Modern Culture, the boys should be given some male makeup, and be Required to practice on their look!   Exposure to "Like Minded" Women and Girls should be implemented, and that in itself, with the boys in their skirts and/or dresses, doing feminine activities, and practicing on their Looks to attract a Modern Girl, the "game" is over!   The Goal the mother has of molding them into pretty husbands will be so advanced, there will be no turning back for the boys.  

Sally and her daughter are doing an awesome job Crushing the macho attitudes of these boys.  I would hope that very soon, the boys will just Accept their Femininity, and work at being the prettiest sissies they could be!   Womankind will benefit by this Great Example of Female Control and Power!

Yes Patti... so true.   Oh how males like games.   Once young Females see how feminized malettes are exactly who They as young desire for mates males will in defeated confusion acquiesce in greater and greater numbers to accepting previous dainty demure behavior and dress so as to be attractive to Females.  There will be a tipping point at which the Female will have totally assumed dominance.   As far as for playing games  GAME OVER.   Score FEMALES INFINITY  malettes zero- minus. (but at least they'lll be pretty playing in their lovely dresses with their Kendra fashion dollies - you know something malettes can do that does not harm there long delicate dainty pastel painted fingernails!!!  After all they should have something that makes the sweties proud of being proper sissies.)

(07-07-2020, 11:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='28151' dateline='1594155718']
Most of the reason boys ‘hate’ wearing really girly dresses is because they are conditioned to by society; I’m sure in time and with maturity they will learn that actually such clothing comes with real advantages.

gender  creative????  Smile Smile Smile
another BS term created by weak, scared of society so called feminists.... so what does gender  creative mean??  polluting a young boys  impressionable mind that wearing dresses and skirts and make up is normal??  but is it?? not all women wear dresses and makeup.. again power hungry weak feminsits are scared and have to push their evil adgenda on their own flesh and blood for their own kicks and giggles,. 
which is sick, very sick.  tricking or mind bending a normal boy to like wearing dresses and skirts is so inherently evil, I hope God takes care of the issue.
I personally "am all for any boy who on his own accord wants to try makeup or dresses ,, no issues with me, but when an adult with a fully mature brain tries to bend and mold an impressionable boys mind into something that is not right, that is morally and ethically repugnant

it's no better than Islamic parents teaching their children at a young age that christians are bad and evil.  just like Hitler tried to teach german kids Jews are bad.   not a bit of differrence

but i get too involved in this fantasy,  I'm sorry
I just get upset when I hear these so called " brave moms and sisters use their power to feminize a young weak defenslesss boy.

bullies come in all shapes and sizes and genders...  "gender creative" a term created by the devil to fill hell with evil people

sorry for not approving of this horrid situation.   I agree there is too much male dominated stuff in the world but doing this to boys because they are male is evil.  
crying at the Altar of Jesus
Ronny
[/quote]
Hi Ronny

It strikes me you are picking your arguments here. With the damage that masculinity causes, it is not so much the equivalent of Islam teaching that Christians are evil as it is the equivalent of our leaders teaching us that terrorism is bad and evil (which of course it is - making this about religion isn’t going to be helpful here, I don’t think). I will attach a copy of what I wrote in the ‘New Here’ thread; it doesn’t entirely match the points you’ve highlighted above but I think probably encapsulates the elements that you’re missing here.

(07-12-2020, 05:23 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: when discussing male and female traits and issues  feminists have to find ways to stroke and build up their fragile puffed up egos. which is 10 times worse than men. imagine the gall and utter repulsion of a mature grown women totally messing up an innocent defenseless boy who has no way to defend himself and the fact that he is male. this feminist BS term "gender fluidity" is some wacky term for making boys dress as girls, hello wackosss 
God made men and women different 
for reasons, just like in the animal kingdom male and female animals are different. 
gender fluidity is just an odd term used by power hungry weak pathetic so called feminists scared of who they are and have to pick on and ruin the minds and souls of little boys just to get their panties wet.  ( IN My humble opinion)
and your assumptions about suicide are so totally off it shows that power hungry pick on the weak feminist BS mentality

here is the truth about suicides. it is the 10th highest way of death in the usa yearly

Differences in Suicide Attempt and Risk of Death
Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide.2 Compared to their male counterparts, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.3

Truth,  feminists are the downfall of society and will never succeed in this evil underhanded fashion . period

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny  NOT ronnie
“Not sure where to begin here, Ronny.

Yes, men and women were made differently but human beings as a whole by virtue of being a tribal species were made to be suspicious of other tribes (what we refer to in today’s interconnected world as difference). We have taken great strides in overcoming this even though, as a species it wasn’t how we were made.

Humanity was made as a war making species but I would hope our experiences of the 20th century might limit how far we were prepared to go down that road.

Humanity generally recognised the issues of gender inequality and is working towards resolving this by various means. 

In short, there are lots of things that children today do not get a choice in. They have to take Maths lessons (although I’m sure many are averse), they have to take physical education lessons (likewise). When it comes to gender specifics, girls have to partake in sports (and other lessons such as wood tech) that would once have been considered ‘Male only’. There is little equivalent for males in this setting and I would be quite open to the idea that they should be taught feminine etiquette. After all, we have gone from a position 50 - 75 years ago where skirts were compulsory for girls to a stage where in some schools they have been banned altogether (so you could say they have been FORCED to adopt their masculinity). The idea that males should learn how to apply makeup and play hopscotch in a skirt without flashing their underwear ought not therefore to be as anathema as you’re making it out to be.

In the home setting punishments are many and varied already but most of the most effective methods of old are now uncouth or banned. No one was ever hurt by a flouncy frock and a pair of heels; if a boy has been naughty, having him skip around the garden in a dress is surely far more humane (and certainly less painful) than using physical methods, and it might even teach them a bit about their feminine sides (which everyone has, by virtue of hormonal structure).

As for suicides, it strikes me that these statistics go rather against the thrust of your argument. To me, if females are attempting suicide more regularly than males, then macho attitudes against females must surely be considered to be doing more damage than the feminists that you have such a major problem with are against males - if feminists are the root of all evil, would we not expect to see male suicide attempts going through the roof?

The other side of this coin is the fact that males more often succeed, which is predominantly a consequence of them using more extreme methods that are more likely to succeed. My answer to this; bring them up in a way that doesn’t make them immediately think of guns, knives and power tools. If you start them off from a perspective that in times of stress or anger the best thing to do is flounce around and play hopscotch in a pretty or organza dress as opposed to punching a door or shooting something, a male in stress would revert back to engaging in feminine and docile behaviours in times of stress and anger.

Incidentally, one of the biggest groups at risk of suicide is the trans group, as a result of not being able to express themselves as they would like, so a world in which every school age male had had to spend a period of time crossdressed would surely make them far more open to such difference than they are at present.

Ultimately, femininity is a more peaceful way of existence and I suspect in order to reach the point of equal opportunities (we surely all believe in that, and wherever we think women now stand on that platform, feminine freedoms have totally passed males by) boys are going to have to be made to embrace their feminine sides. 

Ideally this would occur at a society level (as doing so on an individual basis can create problems) but would mean boys - perhaps on certain days of the week- being told they had to wear a skirt instead of trousers, or wear makeup. You see this as about feminists taking control whereas I see this as a means of giving the opposite gender opportunities to boys that were given to girls generations since. Unfortunately, because of how masculinity has come to view femininity, I fear that boys are going to have to be brought up with it and made to engage with it.”

In bringing back to this thread, Sally is merely spearheading a campaign that we should all be on board with anyway. Let me give you an analogy. For most of six months now, the majority of the world has been curtailing their social lives for the benefit of those who are potentially vulnerable in these unprecedented times. In much the same way, boys HAVING to wear skirts to school now for those that WANT to now, but either as a consequence of a lack of social acceptance or current school rules CANNOT. 

With respect to their treatment at home, can you not see that the methods employed by Sally and her daughter actually teach their sons new skills by virtue of their punishment methods - the reason boys are generally badly behaved is because of their boisterous behaviour (which can become macho later in life if left unchecked). What better way to respond to this than by making them embrace their feminine side.

The claim of abuse is so far fetched as to be hardly worth responding to. The old methods of behaviour modification (cane, slipper, black board rubber) we would now class as abuse; wearing skirts, doing female chores etc are less painful methods but which act both as a deterrent while teaching them new skills that they can go forward with.

Instead of seeing it as a means to female dominance, try viewing it from the perspective of gaining respect. When looked at from this perspective, the ideas that have been put forward can be seen as means of helping the boys understand women (and therefore of creating equal opportunities- both for the females who are in many areas still fighting for equal pay, employment rights etc and for the males who lack both the ability to access their feminine side but also need educating on the aspects of femininity which have previously contributed to inferiority).

To take examples of some of the ideas put forward, the boys would learn that actually false nails do make everyday tasks more difficult (and thereby have more respect for their mother, sister and wider womanhood). It is more difficult to hide our underwear when we’re wearing skirts (and therefore have more respect for their sister, mother and womanhood). It does take a long time to apply perfect makeup - and eye liner is really awkward (and therefore have more respect for their mother, sister and womanhood). High heels are difficult to walk in - and I keep thinking I’m going to twist my ankle (and therefore have more respect for their mother, sister and womanhood). I suspect that in their sister learning male skills and spending time in a more masculine mode of clothing and in the boys learning female skills and spending some time in feminine clothing, they will find considerable common ground.

In conclusion, my belief is that petticoating is an essential part of a boy’s life as they have consistently shown themselves unable to engage with that side of themselves. Ideally, it will be filtered into the education system, but like all the great equality movements of less century, we have to start somewhere.
Parents have the right to convey their values to their children. Many religious and cultural groups, most of which suppress women, do so all the time, certainly by prescribing a wardrobe, and even to the extent of genital mutilation.

Sally's worldview suggests that she views traditionally feminine dress, mannerisms, and behaviors as desirable and suitable for her boys. That is entirely appropriate and socially acceptable. She is guiding them toward lives as good husbands, perhaps submissive, just like families once guided women toward lives as good wives. Being strict and having high standards are good things when boys become unruly and push boundaries.

Pushback directed toward Ms. Sally is a perfect example of how our society views anything alpha and tough as positive, but anything soft and feminine as negative, unless these attributes can be compartmentalized in a porn star, actress, or celebrity. I.e., someone we can look at and accept or dismiss at our caprice, but not someone we have to deal with on a daily basis.

For the record, I am a female supremacist who believes that feminine behavior traits and tendencies suppress bullying, ego development, aggressive behavior, discrimination, and intimidation based on physical stature.

I fully support Sally and her daughter in their efforts to curb the development of undesirable and socially problematic behaviors in the boys. These behaviors victimized and hurt me as a child, so the sooner they are purged from our society, the better. I hope the skirts are only the first part of a wonderful lifestyle transformation.