BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
OUTSTANDING. Among the most inspirational photos I have ever seen. I can't thank Ms. Chris enough for all the research and hard work she has done to share our message and provide all of us with source material. Kudos to her.

The hesitant look on the boys' faces, and the smirk on the daughter's face, are priceless. Thank goodness that the mom completed the presentation with panties and knee socks. Now the boys have had the benefit of experiencing a full sensation that should result in positive behavior modification. Hopefully she will consider training bras and night gowns next.

If "clothes make the man" then these boys have learned a lot.

It is a shame that the mom didn't push a bit further and insist on a round collar blouse and crosstie, but hopefully, those are next. Some light makeup, earrings, and nail polish should follow.

It seems as if both the daughter and boys are wearing boys' shirts (buttons on the right), hopefully, that will change soon.

The mom sets a wonderful example and hopefully will soon be emulated.
Thanks, everyone for the nice comments. All the credit goes to the brave mom and sister, first in fighting back against the outdated "skirts" only for the girls uniform and then pushing the envelope, even more by making both pants and skirts open to all genders. One detail I totally forgot about is how the boys fully supported their sister's protests for allowing girls to wear pants. After the uniform rules were changed the mom and sister even brought up the idea of the boys wearing skirts. At the time it was more of tease and the boys just laughed it off. Well over time a silly idea turned very real, the sister was the one who pushed for the bloomer underwear.
(07-09-2020, 12:12 AM)Conway Wrote: OUTSTANDING. Among the most inspirational photos I have ever seen.  I can't thank Ms. Chris enough for all the research and hard work she has done to share our message and provide all of us with source material. Kudos to her.

The hesitant look on the boys' faces, and the smirk on the daughter's face, are priceless. Thank goodness that the mom completed the presentation with panties and knee socks. Now the boys have had the benefit of experiencing a full sensation that should result in positive behavior modification. Hopefully she will consider training bras and night gowns next.

If "clothes make the man" then these boys have learned a lot.

It is a shame that the mom didn't push a bit further and insist on a round collar blouse and crosstie, but hopefully, those are next. Some light makeup, earrings, and nail polish should follow.

It seems as if both the daughter and boys are wearing boys' shirts (buttons on the right), hopefully, that will change soon.

The mom sets a wonderful example and hopefully will soon be emulated.
It all helps break down the gender roles which have dominated our society for far too long; it makes for a far more accepting and understanding society (and hopefully brothers and sister will now understand each other more) when males actually understand the problems that females face (and continue to face by virtue of their stereotypical requirements.

As regards your suggestions, obviously for school they’ll have to remain within the school rules so dangly earrings and possibly nail polish may not be allowed there, but there are certainly many other avenues the family could go down going forward.

Makeup in particular is an interesting step (as I found out myself when under punishment) as for the first time one has to assess their own feminine appearance and apply products to enhance it.

(07-09-2020, 03:12 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks, everyone for the nice comments. All the credit goes to the brave mom and sister, first in fighting back against the outdated "skirts" only for the girls uniform and then pushing the envelope, even more by making both pants and skirts open to all genders. One detail I totally forgot about is how the boys fully supported their sister's protests for allowing girls to wear pants. After the uniform rules were changed the mom and sister even brought up the idea of the boys wearing skirts. At the time it was more of tease and the boys just laughed it off. Well over time a silly idea turned very real, the sister was the one who pushed for the bloomer underwear.
It’s good that the boys were open to the idea initially of equality for their female counterparts and shows that they have been brought up with liberal beliefs.

What many often forget though (and I suspect the boys here certainly will have done) is the other side of that argument; there are far more schools openly advertise the option of trousers for girls than do skirts for boys (though due to equality laws not as many would get away with enforcing such different standards).

They are doing the school and the world a service by attending school in skirts as they are helping highlight rights that for a variety of societal reasons just wouldn’t be seen put into practice otherwise - and they might find they have more in common with their fellow female students as a result.

They look to be doing a fine job in liberating society’s ‘collective brainwashing’ on the gender front and long may it continue.
There is so much to love about this thread, it's just so positive.

As for those bloomers, wow the Sister obviously understands the art of control, such a neat and traditional school uniform hiding away such sissy and prissy underwear, best way to keep a boy from boisterous behaviour, I'll bet they'll be begging to wear traditional Girls panties  by the end of the day Big Grin

The Sisters future husband and children are going to be very lucky people and as for the school I'm sure once other parents see just how well turned out and well behaved these boys are they may start to question just why they don't do he same with their sons!

I've always believed that males in feminine clothing should look just like that so you can easily see that they are physically males who have accepted their more submissive role that society requires from them.

The fact the boys were all for their Sisters emancipation from skirts is brilliant and they should be supported and applauded for their turn out as Conway says the knee length socks finish off the uniform perfectly and show that this isn't just some prank but effort has been put into all the details of their clothing.
(07-09-2020, 09:08 AM)Saz Wrote: There is so much to love about this thread, it's just so positive.

As for those bloomers, wow the Sister obviously understands the art of control, such a neat and traditional school uniform hiding away such sissy and prissy underwear, best way to keep a boy from boisterous behaviour, I'll bet they'll be begging to wear traditional Girls panties  by the end of the day Big Grin

The Sisters future husband and children are going to be very lucky people and as for the school I'm sure once other parents see just how well turned out and well behaved these boys are they may start to question just why they don't do he same with their sons!

I've always believed that males in feminine clothing should look just like that so you can easily see that they are physically males who have accepted their more submissive role that society requires from them.

The fact the boys were all for their Sisters emancipation from skirts is brilliant and they should be supported and applauded for their turn out as Conway says the knee length socks finish off the uniform perfectly and show that this isn't just some prank but effort has been put into all the details of their clothing.
Well, it’s the very essence of what I have so often preached, Saz. 

We come from a few different schools of thought when it comes to boys in skirts; some think they get a straight forward choice, some think that clothing should be determined on a meritocracy basis (those who shoe they are worthy of trousers regardless of gender earn access to them) while other’s advocate for a outright role reversal with all females getting trousers and all boys getting skirts.

The key of course is that all the view points include the right of girls to wear trousers and boys to wear skirts so even if one doesn’t subscribe to the gender role extremities that Rad Fem does, the above case study will still be seen as a massive step forward to most.
(07-09-2020, 09:08 AM)Saz Wrote: The Sisters future husband and children are going to be very lucky people and as for the school I'm sure once other parents see just how well turned out and well behaved these boys are they may start to question just why they don't do he same with their sons!

Based on what Sally has shared with me the sister has a "radical" gene and is very much taking advantage of her new found power over her brothers. This is especially true with the house cleaning and laundry she enjoys inspecting their work and quickly enforces the whip if they lag off on their "women" work.

RF

(07-09-2020, 04:41 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: The key of course is that all the view points include the right of girls to wear trousers and boys to wear skirts so even if one doesn’t subscribe to the gender role extremities that Rad Fem does, the above case study will still be seen as a massive step forward to most.

I have to agree, supporting movements that encourage gender neutral uniforms or gender creative parenting is what I like to call "soft petticoating". My views are too radical to be mainstream today, but by helping these groups achieve success opens a lot of doors for mothers who want to openly use petticoating.
(07-09-2020, 05:23 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:08 AM)Saz Wrote: The Sisters future husband and children are going to be very lucky people and as for the school I'm sure once other parents see just how well turned out and well behaved these boys are they may start to question just why they don't do he same with their sons!

Based on what Sally has shared with me the sister has a "radical" gene and is very much taking advantage of her new found power over her brothers. This is especially true with the house cleaning and laundry she enjoys inspecting their work and quickly enforces the whip if they lag off on their "women" work.

RF

(07-09-2020, 04:41 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: The key of course is that all the view points include the right of girls to wear trousers and boys to wear skirts so even if one doesn’t subscribe to the gender role extremities that Rad Fem does, the above case study will still be seen as a massive step forward to most.

I have to agree, supporting movements that encourage gender neutral uniforms or gender creative parenting is what I like to call "soft petticoating". My views are too radical to be mainstream today, but by helping these groups achieve success opens a lot of doors for mothers who want to openly use petticoating.
All power to you, RF.

We hear a lot about the boys that are too boisterous for their own good and need petticoating, but I truly believe there are a lot of boys just begging to let out their inner girl and will one day be grateful to you and those like you for giving them permission to wear skirts and dresses, and more still who (like me) will in the right environment take to skirts and dresses like a duck to water.
The thought of the boys being forced to wear bloomers and then having to ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear regular panties is delicious!

When I was a child and a teenager being punished by being put back into nappies my mother would make me ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear panties. It was a terribly humiliating choice to have to make, but panties were obviously preferable to nappies, so I would usually reluctantly ask for panties. Once I was in panties I couldn't really complain, but if I did my mother would point out that it was my choice.

It was all part of the humiliating punishment to be forced to agree that I'd chosen them.
Ms. Chris' wonderful and very inspirational post reminded me of a true experience I had back in the 1960s.

As a young child, I attended a Sunday School that was offered by my church. This was an hourlong religious instruction given to children while their parents were worshipping at mass.

Since the church, and not the affiliated school that I attended, offered the classes, they were open to anyone.

One Sunday, a mom dropped off her son for instruction, and I will never forget how he was dressed.

He was wearing boys' trousers (corduroys), but seemed to be wearing tights under them. He was also wearing a girls' round collar blouse and crosstie, with Mary Jane shoes. He had a girlish hair style as well. He sat on the floor like a girl would, with his knees together in a sort of side saddle type position.

None if us dared make fun of him, and the teachers (all female) doted over him, calling him "cute" and "adorable". I was a bit jealous of course, and wanted to know more about him and the relationship he had with his mother. But he never returned to the class, and I never saw him again.
(07-09-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: The thought of the boys being forced to wear bloomers and then having to ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear regular panties is delicious!

When I was a child and a teenager being punished by being put back into nappies my mother would make me ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear panties. It was a terribly humiliating choice to have to make, but panties were obviously preferable to nappies, so I would usually reluctantly ask for panties. Once I was in panties I couldn't really complain, but if I did my mother would point out that it was my choice.

It was all part of the humiliating punishment to be forced to agree that I'd chosen them.

Awesome your mother was an expert about petticoating. Giving you the choice is a great tool to keep a petticoated boy inline. I have no doubt she put you pack into nappies just so you beg for prissy panties to wear.

(07-09-2020, 11:35 PM)Conway Wrote: None if us dared make fun of him, and the teachers (all female) doted over him, calling him "cute" and "adorable". I was a bit jealous of course, and wanted to know more about him and the relationship he had with his mother. But he never returned to the class, and I never saw him again.

That was probably a smart idea, the teachers would have happily dressed any boy who teased the sissy boy. The boy outfit sounds perfect for a sissy boy and has behavior clearly states he was well behaved. These types of sissy boy outfits were quite common throughout the 60’s and 70’s in richer families. In my youth, I encounter a few boys dressed in these types of sissy outfits their mothers would often bring them into my aunt store.

One boy, I believe his name was Ashley was very girlish and had long hair usually styled like a girl. His mother kept him in these types of sissy boy outfits. One time they went to an extended family function and one of his distance boy cousins (Marcus, if I remember correctly) started to tease him. They punished the boy by making him wear a similar sissy boy outfit. The boy was dumb and run into a mud pile getting the outfit dirty. These pissed his mother off big time so Ashely's mother suggested they come to visit my aunt store. When they arrived Ashley was dressed in his normal sissy boy outfit and his hair was freshly permed. Marcus was dressed in typical boy gear and since it had been months since the family outing started to tease Ashely. Marcus's attitude quickly changed when his mother started holding up fancy dresses and rumba panties. He then made the mistake of trying to run out of the store. I was an expert by this point and he ran right into me. After twisting his arm for a minute his mother took him into the dressing room. Once dressed the made Marcus apologize to Ashley who I got the sense was very jealous that Marcus got to wear such a prissy dress. So they purchased several matching dresses for both Ashley and Marcus. The look of joy on Ashley’s face and the horror on Marcus’s were quite a contrast.