BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
[quote pid='28151' dateline='1594155718']
Most of the reason boys ‚Äėhate‚Äô wearing really girly dresses is because they are conditioned to by society; I‚Äôm sure in time and with maturity they will learn that actually such clothing comes with real advantages.
[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head. This is the biggest obstacle for boys to accept being feminine. The fear of being an outcast among their peers. This conditioning holds a lot of mother back from using petticoating too. This is what very interesting about the gender creative parents they are heavily focused on breaking this conditioning and many of the mothers have gone to extremes to eliminate masculine behavior and dress right from the start. It is going to be interesting to see how much influence mothers like Sally and the other GC mothers have on recruiting others to the cause.
(07-07-2020, 07:53 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 07:15 PM)afp Wrote: Chris, do you know if other moms at the school also followed Sally and her sons?

Sally told me the school was in shock that she actually sent them to school in skirts. No other boys in their grade levels wear skirts so far. There are a few younger boys who have worn the school jumper or skirts. Sally is getting more involved with the school PTA and will be actively encouraging other mothers.
That is Awesome!   Women like Sally will make a Great Difference in the Society!   Teaching boys at an early age to be househusbands....playing with dolls, playing with tea sets and such, and of course, learning to be Pretty in dainty clothes will create a Delightful Female Led Future!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(07-07-2020, 08:49 PM)Cindy Wrote: Maybe I'm wrong, but the boys sure seem to be smiling in the first picture so perhaps they are not as humiliated as they might be. With the girl in slacks, it looks like it's more of a statement on the school dress code than anything else.

Not quite, the boys wear laughing thinking it was all a joke until the mother laid down the law. Sally originally only planned to send them to school for a few days in skirts. The boy's reaction and some convincing from a friendly radical friend convince her to extend it for a few weeks, before long it was a few months. Then when home school started it just made sense for them to wear skirts all day.
(07-07-2020, 11:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 08:49 PM)Cindy Wrote: Maybe I'm wrong, but the boys sure seem to be smiling in the first picture so perhaps they are not as humiliated as they might be. With the girl in slacks, it looks like it's more of a statement on the school dress code than anything else.

Not quite, the boys wear laughing thinking it was all a joke until the mother laid down the law. Sally originally only planned to send them to school for a few days in skirts. The boy's reaction and some convincing from a friendly radical friend convince her to extend it for a few weeks, before long it was a few months. Then when home school started it just made sense for them to wear skirts all day.

That makes it even better.  You had stated that these boys took an "Attitude" with their mother and that is what made her decide to put them into skirts.  Even though I voluntarily wear feminine clothing, I think it is Totally Fantastic when an arrogant male is Forced into submission with feminine clothing.  The sister certainly seems to Enjoy the "Change in Fortune".  The fact that they thought is was a "Joke" says much about their male egos!   Women that Take Control and use clothing to Drive the Point home, as men had done to Women for centuries is so Enlightening for Female Empowerment.  Hopefully Sally will see the Great benefits of dressing the boys in dainty nylons and perhaps corsets....that will destroy their male egos, especially if she would have them prancing around in very dainty, open toes high heels, which would also take away any "macho' confidence!  

Thank you so much for Sharing.  Please pass on to Sally that Many of Us APPLAUD her Great Efforts!   She can make a Huge Difference for future Female/male relations!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(07-07-2020, 11:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='28151' dateline='1594155718']
Most of the reason boys ‚Äėhate‚Äô wearing really girly dresses is because they are conditioned to by society; I‚Äôm sure in time and with maturity they will learn that actually such clothing comes with real advantages.

You hit the nail on the head. This is the biggest obstacle for boys to accept being feminine. The fear of being an outcast among their peers. This conditioning holds a lot of mother back from using petticoating too. This is what very interesting about the gender creative parents they are heavily focused on breaking this conditioning and many of the mothers have gone to extremes to eliminate masculine behavior and dress right from the start. It is going to be interesting to see how much influence mothers like Sally and the other GC mothers have on recruiting others to the cause.
[/quote]
It was certainly the case for me.

I was always very conscious of what my friends might think... that was until it was enforced on me full time at 18 when I was given no choice but to make the feminine role my own (but by then all my male friends had moved on to other things anyway). When I was young I would physically balk at the Lolita style dresses which formed my punishments whereas today, I actively seek out 50s style vintage type dresses to swish about in when I’m off duty.

(07-08-2020, 12:07 AM)Patti59 Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 11:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

That makes it even better.  You had stated that these boys took an "Attitude" with their mother and that is what made her decide to put them into skirts.  Even though I voluntarily wear feminine clothing, I think it is Totally Fantastic when an arrogant male is Forced into submission with feminine clothing.  The sister certainly seems to Enjoy the "Change in Fortune".  The fact that they thought is was a "Joke" says much about their male egos!   Women that Take Control and use clothing to Drive the Point home, as men had done to Women for centuries is so Enlightening for Female Empowerment.  Hopefully Sally will see the Great benefits of dressing the boys in dainty nylons and perhaps corsets....that will destroy their male egos, especially if she would have them prancing around in very dainty, open toes high heels, which would also take away any "macho' confidence!  

Thank you so much for Sharing.  Please pass on to Sally that Many of Us APPLAUD her Great Efforts!   She can make a Huge Difference for future Female/male relations!
To be honest, it will do them a great favour if they are introduced to some of the ultra-feminine methods that you describe, firstly because heels and corsets naturally change gait and walking patterns (and therefore attitudes) in a way that mere school uniforms cannot, but also because experience of such clothing will make them much more receptive to the types of clothes (like their uniforms) that they seem currently to be so resistant to.
I agree, Girlygirl. When I was made to dress as a girl as a child and teenager I found it terribly humiliating. I remember having to wear my sister's school uniform, and it being absolutely mortifying.

But as I firstly got used to dressing as a girl, and then started to enjoy it, it gave me confidence.

Now I dress as a woman pretty much all the time, and love it. It gives me a real thrill to get dolled up and go out somewhere, or even to just put on a plain old skirt and top and pass unnoticed.
The pictures look so natural and normal, I notice that the Mother also wears trousers what a great message to send!

One thing I'm curious about though, 

" Neither boy was happy about wearing skirts and bloomers to school "

The term 'bloomers' brings up images of really old fashioned long fussy underwear or even 'Lolita' type underwear, surely the Mother wouldn't make them wear impractical  garments like those to school (or maybe that was the point)????

In the end it looks like a success and an image of a perfectly functional family, I'm sure it'll make the lads and the Sister better role models for their future families as step by step things are made better.
(07-08-2020, 02:09 PM)Saz Wrote: The term 'bloomers' brings up images of really old fashioned long fussy underwear or even 'Lolita' type underwear, surely the Mother wouldn't make them wear impractical  garments like those to school (or maybe that was the point)????

The mother described them as short satin bloomer style "panties". Here is an example of the style.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
(07-08-2020, 04:07 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 02:09 PM)Saz Wrote: The term 'bloomers' brings up images of really old fashioned long fussy underwear or even 'Lolita' type underwear, surely the Mother wouldn't make them wear impractical  garments like those to school (or maybe that was the point)????

The mother described them as short satin bloomer style "panties". Here is an example of the style.

Those are so Precious!!!  Quite Feminine!  Considering the Fact that the boys gave their mother 'Attitude', it is only Right that she puts them in the most feminine of garments.  The boys need to learn that their Main Purpose is to Look Pretty for the Girls and Women.  Hopefully, there will be No Competayive activities for these boys any longer.  They really need to work on their "Look", and make sure that their outfits are always neat and clean, and that they are Obedient to their Mother and all Females.
(07-08-2020, 04:16 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 04:07 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Those are so Precious!!!  Quite Feminine!  Considering the Fact that the boys gave their mother 'Attitude', it is only Right that she puts them in the most feminine of garments.  The boys need to learn that their Main Purpose is to Look Pretty for the Girls and Women.  Hopefully, there will be No Competayive activities for these boys any longer.  They really need to work on their "Look", and make sure that their outfits are always neat and clean, and that they are Obedient to their Mother and all Females.
There’s certainly no way they’ll forget they’re wearing them and motivation if ever there was any to ensure that none of their fellow pupils get a peep up their skirts (that might be the monkey bars out for a bit Cool )