BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
(01-07-2020, 03:33 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 11:43 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:42 PM)Alexandra Smith Wrote: Thank you very much for your comments, Radical Feminist.  I personally would prefer the rules to be see in stone, rather than unspoken.  This would take away any chance for any misunderstanding or bending of the rules.  Alas, I feel that this will all come to pass, too late for me to be openly part of a true Femtopian Society.  I am jealous of what the future holds for males.                       Regards, Alexandra

I'm guessing the unwritten rules are, be quiet, look pretty and do whatever you're told

Pretty much, I would add leave the important complex decisions to women, males brains are only suited for simple tasks. You will have some say in the style, color, and length/height of your skirts and heels. Thou final approval will still stay with your female master and you will learn to dress for her taste and will quickly correct any errors.

RF

Oh thank You Miss RF

How lovely to be allowed to choose which pretty dress to wear to serve our owners.

Just the thought of it makes my chastity feel the tighter
(03-30-2019, 02:43 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: It’s my personal life mission to see a female led society be created where gender roles are 100% reversed. In order for this to happen we need to inspire and empower mothers to raise strong athletic daughters and prissy sons. My dream would be to see a world where girls are raised to be strong, play sports only wear pants, have crew cuts and rough house around. Boys would be raised to be docile little ladies, only allowed to wear dresses, kept in pigtails or curls, made to play with dolls, take ballet, have tea parties and compete in beauty pageants. 

Who else agrees with my vision, any mothers out there that want to make this happen message me.

The Radical Feminist

For the sake of our planet and the future of humanity, this needs to happen. Males have been running the show for millennia and where has it got us? War after war, with millions of casualties and misery for the survivors, the subjugation and exploitation of the so-called "weaker sex" and the gradual destruction of the beautiful world we were given.

Well, the "weaker sex" are starting to come into their own.  They are now better educated than men, better equipped to operate in a rapidly changing employment market where co-operation, good customer service skills and collaboration are the key to success rather than ruthless competition, and earning more than their male spouses as a result.  There will be more women executives and managers and more male secretaries.  Many men will be displaced from the labour market altogether, and they will become full-time house-husbands and parents taking on the traditional "house-wife" role that women had been relegated to for centuries.

I predict that some decades from now, most workers will be women and most housewives will be men.  Having relegated men to housewives, it will be a simple step to force them into skirts and dresses, high heels and make up.  Boys will be brought up as girls once were, put into ultra-frilly dresses and knickers, their hair long and tied with bows, and made to play with dolls and take part in beauty pageants and take up ballet and domestic skills, while their sisters become the leaders of the future in sports, business and politics, having eschewed the humiliation of the skirt forever!

Lottie
Hi Lottie

I have just seen this post; this is precisely my own concern and you may or may not have seen that I have been espousing precisely this risk in a number of my recent posts. It scares me today the threat that the world is under from toxic masculinity. Even my own relatively short lifetime, I have seen the emergence of a rhetoric which is threatening and sounds eerily similar to some of that we thought consigned to the history books. 

I look at the language of various world leaders and how relationships have broken down; the USA alone has nearly gone to war with Iran, North Korea, Russia and China all within the span of the last five years. Elsewhere, tensions are rising in Europe between and even within EU nations, to say nothing of greed sponsored climate change and poverty.

Whilst the reasons for this are many and varied, what it all boils down to is masculinity, and nothing allows masculinity to flourish more than clothing and the freedom it brings. I know from my own experience of petticoating that in spite of the many threads I read asserting that boys want to wear dresses, there are many who don’t or at least don’t know that they do.

It therefore needs to be enforced for the greater good of humanity. I am used to occasionally getting protestations at this stage and calls such as ‘it’s abuse’ or ‘it’s against their human rights’. With respect to the first charge, most of the risks associated with policies on this revolve around fear of humiliation or embarrassment. If all boys are wearing prissy dresses, the humiliation will not be there as it would be the norm. As for the human rights issue, this is a major existential threat. If you look at the world wars, conscription would undoubtedly have been against what we understand today to be human rights and the current medical crisis has resulted in unparalleled sacrifices to human rights (and even in this crisis the rhetoric and political point scoring is evident).

We do not have time to waste and as a community need to do everything we can to bring this about. I have written about my ‘graduation theory’ in the past and this is probably a good start (albeit Adaptation may be necessary).

In essence, the subject would start in dresses, so this might be Lolita style dresses at home and summer and pinafore dresses at school. If the subject wanted to ‘graduate’ they would have to pass muster, which is to say they would have to be able to play girl’s games like hopscotch, skipping etc and prance around like girls.

The next stage, broadly covering the teenage years is the skirt stage, so the subject would attend school much as girls do now in a skirt and blouse and at home would be required to wear skirts, heels, makeup etc. The aim of this stage is basically that they have to learn how to be teenage girls by managing challenging high heels, being modest in short skirts and making themselves presentable in makeup. In truth, this section would be slanted such that most males would never pass and instead spend their whole lives prancing around in skirts and heels but the theoretical reward would be the chance to get trousers and enter masculinity.

Either way, whether through this model or another, we have a challenge on our hands. I wear skirts, heels and makeup religiously (particularly as part of my role as an air hostess) but many males won’t do this of their own volition. I myself was petticoated at various points in my childhood but resisted all the way until my 18th birthday. It was only then when forced to go full time that I became a devotee to women’s clothes.

I am glad you are with me, Lottie. Humanity needs boys to become the new girls and men to become the new women. The skirt and dress truly are the new symbols of peace.
[quote pid='27673' dateline='1591481683']
Humanity needs boys to become the new girls and men to become the new women. The skirt and dress truly are the new symbols of peace.
[/quote]

Could not agree more, this is my personal life mission to educate and empower enough women to see the benefits of petticoating. While the number of mothers doing this today is still small they are growing. Modern mothers do not openly use the term petticoating and instead talk about raising gender neutral, fluid or theybies. Why these terms are fairly new, I can personally say from talking to several thousands of these mothers their goals are the same as petticoating. It is common too for mothers to transition older macho sons into gender fluid princesses. What is the best part about these mothers is they get it about the evils of toxic masculinity and thanks to the internet they can freely talk about "petticoating" and get inspiration from other mothers to join in the fun.

RF
(06-06-2020, 11:45 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='27673' dateline='1591481683']
Humanity needs boys to become the new girls and men to become the new women. The skirt and dress truly are the new symbols of peace.

Could not agree more, this is my personal life mission to educate and empower enough women to see the benefits of petticoating. While the number of mothers doing this today is still small they are growing. Modern mothers do not openly use the term petticoating and instead talk about raising gender neutral, fluid or theybies. Why these terms are fairly new, I can personally say from talking to several thousands of these mothers their goals are the same as petticoating. It is common too for mothers to transition older macho sons into gender fluid princesses. What is the best part about these mothers is they get it about the evils of toxic masculinity and thanks to the internet they can freely talk about "petticoating" and get inspiration from other mothers to join in the fun.

RF
[/quote]
I am glad that there are others on board with this in the wider society, Rad Fem. I look around today and see all the reasons why it is necessary and the damage that masculinity can do in ways that 100 years ago couldn’t have been conceived of.

Some men are struggling to come to terms with them Snowflake Generation’, ‘21st century male’ and indeed ‘gender fluid’ terms and corresponding norms that are invading ‘their’ society. Much like with the concessions that we are all having to make with the coronavirus crisis and the ways in which that has changed and continues to change our lives, at some stage men are going to have to face a new reality. While the pensioned dinosaurs may well escape it, the middle aged men are going to have to put up and frock up; only this way can we ensure humanity’s survival through this century and beyond.

Keep up the good work.

Girlygirl
Oh Yes, I work in a factory and have many male co-workers, some of them have been noticing the empowerment of women, and they have been telling me there are women groups that are bringing children up to be gender neutral, fluid, and such other words. I maintain a pokerface as they tell me about it, and they told me these women are crazy and getting away with it.
Well, I think it is great and actually much the world is getting to hear about it. I really believe women will rule the world, and I can only welcome such.
nancy
(06-07-2020, 10:09 PM)nancy Wrote: Oh Yes, I work in a factory and have many male co-workers, some of them have been noticing the empowerment of women, and they have been telling me there are women groups that are bringing children up to be gender neutral, fluid, and such other words. I maintain a pokerface as they tell me about it, and they told me these women are crazy and getting away with it.
  Well, I think it is great and actually much the world is getting to hear about it. I really believe women will rule the world, and I can only welcome such.
nancy

Nothing crazy about it; history is full of social reforms that would once have been considered unthinkable - think the end of slavery, the introduction of homosexual rights followed by same sex marriage.

The end of masculinity is next on the agenda; the only difference is, with the power we now have to destroy life (primarily through war fare but other means too), it is essential to the future of humanity that it happens.

It is so heartening to hear how much support the idea has, not only on these boards but in society as a whole.
(06-07-2020, 10:09 PM)nancy Wrote: Oh Yes, I work in a factory and have many male co-workers, some of them have been noticing the empowerment of women, and they have been telling me there are women groups that are bringing children up to be gender neutral, fluid, and such other words. I maintain a pokerface as they tell me about it, and they told me these women are crazy and getting away with it.
nancy

Keep up your poker face. Your male co-workers have no idea how well organized these mothers are and how widespread the movement has become and growing. It took me years and a very lengthy interview process to get access to private FB gender creative parenting groups. Some of these groups have well over 100K of empowered mothers. What is most impressive about these women is how active they are in local school boards, sports programs, and dance schools. They are very actives in destroying traditional gender roles and happily raising empowered warrior daughters and prissy princess sons.

Unfortunately, most of the details from these groups can't be shared openly. I would be happy to disucss further if you private message me.
(06-08-2020, 10:53 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
nancy

Keep up your poker face. Your male co-workers have no idea how well organized these mothers are and how widespread the movement has become and growing. It took me years and a very lengthy interview process to get access to private FB gender creative parenting groups. Some of these groups have well over 100K of empowered mothers. What is most impressive about these women is how active they are in local school boards, sports programs, and dance schools. They are very actives in destroying traditional gender roles and happily raising empowered warrior daughters and prissy princess sons.

Unfortunately, most of the details from these groups can't be shared openly. I would be happy to disucss further if you private message me.
Wow, RadFem. I think that is the first time I have come across you discussing how widespread the community is - 100k must amount to an awful lot of princesses. Is your particular movement a US thing or do you find yourself in communication with people from elsewhere? Obviously, a number of the girlies on this forum are from the U.K. for instance.
(06-09-2020, 04:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
nancy

Wow, RadFem. I think that is the first time I have come across you discussing how widespread the community is - 100k must amount to an awful lot of princesses. Is your particular movement a US thing or do you find yourself in communication with people from elsewhere? Obviously, a number of the girlies on this forum are from the U.K. for instance.

There is a mixture of mothers raising warrior daughters and princess sons. The main group is manually US based but there are mothers from all of the world and subgroups that focus more on certain aspects such as different age groups, homeschooling, community outreach, etc along with region specific groups. In the UK group, they talk about a lot of the new gender-neutral uniform movement and how to get schools to adopt it. Some of the more vocal mothers fought for the right to send their princess sons to school in skirts.

RF
(06-10-2020, 05:34 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 04:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
nancy

There is a mixture of mothers raising warrior daughters and princess sons. The main group is manually US based but there are mothers from all of the world and subgroups that focus more on certain aspects such as different age groups, homeschooling, community outreach, etc along with region specific groups. In the UK group, they talk about a lot of the new gender-neutral uniform movement and how to get schools to adopt it. Some of the more vocal mothers fought for the right to send their princess sons to school in skirts.

RF
Yes, the uniform situation is slightly different in the U.K. to the US and I have noticed gender neutral policies becoming more evident. Essentially, there are three groups, boys (who wear boys trousers), tomboys or regular girls (who wear girls trousers) and girly girls - and occasionally princesses/ sissies (who wear skirts). 

Having worn a skirt to school myself occasionally, you really don’t have much choice but to join that last group.