ande.banner
Poll: Will you go out dressed during the lockdown ?
I'm too scared
Yes, in androgynous mode
Yes, in skirts or dress
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out
Why not take this opportunity to be more open with your dressing?

Because of CV no-one is likely to give you any trouble for being dressed.

I've taken to having my daily exercise wearing full dress and makeup or just a skirt / dress in boy mode.    

You do get a reaction but mostly just smiles !

Just maybe we can change people's perceptions if enough of you do the same.

Lots of love
Mandy xx
Mandy, what a great suggestion. The flip side of the coin is that isolation is a perfect situation for secret sissies who can live Femme totally, all the time, in seclusion. But I admire your efforts to be out and open, agree this is a perfect opportunity.
(04-24-2020, 01:53 PM)GinaV Wrote: Mandy, what a great suggestion. The flip side of the coin is that isolation is a perfect situation for secret sissies who can live Femme totally, all the time, in seclusion. But I admire your efforts to be out and open, agree this is a perfect opportunity.

But Gina... if there are not enough Female Masters around to correct our fashion faux-pas how shall we ever learn proper dressing to please the Master Sex in general? 

*giggle*  just kidding!
Well, I'd prefer not to go out at all if it's possible. Especially when the streets are crawling with sickness. According to the last research a second wave of sickness is expected this summer and it's going to be bigger than the first one... I've locked myself up in my property in Spain since the beginning of the pandemia and calling the janitor when I need something from the shop. I'm scared of this sickness so much.
Completely agree, Mandy!

In my experience most people aren't really bothered about what we wear. I know it's a big deal for a lot of people going out dressed, but in my experience they're mostly fine with it.

Personally I love being seen dressed as a girl, and I have done since I was fourteen.

It's really just a question of confidence. x