satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New maid
(02-11-2020, 01:22 PM)Patheticson74 Wrote: I don't want her to miss out on marriage kids,etc but I doubt any woman would fall for him as this way of living
The right woman would take him in an instant.  While i had been away from my Mother's strict upbringing for awhile, it had an impact on me to acknowledge that things are better with the woman in control.  When the woman who would become my Wife and Mistress discovered i wore panties, She immediately became much more dominant and i more submissive. We are very happy together.
Submissively,
SissyDana
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
Hi
It sounds to me like he’s doing a little too much 'topping from the bottom'. 

If he’s asking for cbt then put him a chastity device. You don’t then have to get uncomfortable while he does!  

Also if he’s wanting to be pegged, but you feel it’s inappropriate, the use of butt plugs would have a similar effect. You can gradually extend the time worn, and indeed increase the size, while telling him it’s necessary for his training. 

I shouldn’t worry too much about his future right now. When he is fully trained to your specifications, you can then reach out to the community for like minded ladies interested in taking him over. Arranged marriages are coming back into fashion. 

Keep up the good work, and start to focus on the things about this relationship that you enjoy. Even if it makes him uncomfortable. Especially if it makes him uncomfortable!

Best wishes
(02-15-2020, 06:15 AM)SissyDana Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 01:22 PM)Patheticson74 Wrote: I don't want her to miss out on marriage kids,etc but I doubt any woman would fall for him as this way of living
The right woman would take him in an instant.  While i had been away from my Mother's strict upbringing for awhile, it had an impact on me to acknowledge that things are better with the woman in control.  When te woman who would become my Wife and Mistress discovered i wore panties, She immediately became much more dominant and i more submissive. We are very happy together.
Submissively,
SissyDana
Thank you for your message Dana
Hello everyone, just an update on my son as it's been a while now ,Tanya is in chastity now and a corset which was in my list lol,th he main thing that has happened is a woman from work called Debbie has entered into our world I did think about it long and hard but she knew Tanya still got spanked by me at home and I did have her round to chat and last week was the first time she see Tanya dressed she thought it was hilarious but swore she wouldn't tell anyone at work it's only really I don't want him to lose his job but we went out shopping this Saturday and she loved it and she also got to witness a spanking later and she said she wants to be involved ,I think it's progressing the want I want it too ,Nancy of course wasn't keen at all ,should be units work for him today and I'm hoping that Debbie has kept her word
Sandra
Merci Sandra pour la mise à jour.
Maintenant que Debbie veut s'investir, elle va étendre l'humiliation de votre fils au travail, mais cela doit rester subtil!

On attend les nouvelles avec Debbie.
I hope esthete doesn't mind that I used online translator: Thanks Sandra for the update.
Now that Debbie wants to get involved, she'll extend your son's humiliation to work, but it has to be subtle!

We're waiting for the news with Debbie.
(03-10-2020, 02:54 PM)GinaV Wrote: I hope esthete doesn't mind that I used online translator: Thanks Sandra for the update.
Now that Debbie wants to get involved, she'll extend your son's humiliation to work, but it has to be subtle!

Hi Gina
Thanks for the translation yes it is good Debbie is involved and she wil! Inform me first of anything connected with Nancy being humiliated at work ,will have to be subtle
Sandra
(03-09-2020, 08:36 AM)Patheticson74 Wrote: Hello everyone, just an update on my son as it's been a while now ,Tanya is in chastity now and a corset which was in my list lol,th he main thing that has happened is a woman from work called Debbie has entered into our world I did think about it long and hard but she knew Tanya still got spanked by me at home and I did have her round to chat and last week was the first time she see Tanya dressed she thought it was hilarious but swore she wouldn't tell anyone at work it's only really I don't want him to lose his job but we went out shopping this Saturday and she loved it and she also got to witness a spanking later and she said she wants to be involved ,I think it's progressing the want I want it too ,Nancy of course wasn't keen at all ,should be units work for him today and I'm hoping that Debbie has kept her word
Sandra

What a wonderful development, that Ms. Debbie from work has entered the picture.  As I mentioned earlier, I think this will be very beneficial for Nancy.  It will mean that even at work, Tanya will not be able to completely "return" to a "male" frame of mind; Ms. Debbie will subtly keep her reminded of her sissy status.  And as the relationship develops, perhaps it can evolve into something long-term.  A sissy does need a Mistress to serve and to be in charge.  

It's good that you have put Tanya into chastity, as well.  It will prevent her from using her feminization and subordination as a basis for self-gratification.  Tanya should now be subjected to a regular program of "male milking" to keep her drained of toxic testosterone, and perhaps Debbie should be involved with that, as you see fit.  

Having Ms. Debbie witness Tanya's spanking only solidifies Tanya's subordinate status with respect to Debbie.  In due course, when you feel the time is right, you should let Ms. Debbie spank Tanya.  After that happens, Tanya will be unable to escape or resist Ms. Debbie's authority; that sort of subordination is inherent in spanking.  

When you feel that the time is right, perhaps you should allow Ms. Debbie to affix her own dainty "slave bracelet" around Tanya's ankle.  
(03-10-2020, 03:54 PM)Patheticson74 Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 02:54 PM)GinaV Wrote: I hope esthete doesn't mind that I used online translator: Thanks Sandra for the update.

Hi Gina
Thanks for the translation yes it is good Debbie is involved and she wil! Inform me first of anything connected with Nancy being humiliated at work ,will have to be subtle
Sandra
Miss   how did debbie enter your drama ?  respectfully   tommie
Hello folks I know it's a tough time out there for us all at the moment 
So staying at home does has time to dress for some I guess thought I'd show you how Debbie a work colleague of Nancy has dressed him at home recently ,family members seem to like it lol
Sandra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)