Yes, by a woman
Yes, by a man
Yes, by both
Sadly, no, not yet
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy penetration
(02-24-2020, 07:37 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: As the owner of a sissy husband I have penetrated him so many times that I can’t imagine getting penetrated again. When we first started out however he used to be allowed inside me. I remember liking but not loving the feeling. 
Now whenever I fuck him with a strapon I always make sure to point out how much bigger my dick is and he’s always so humiliated. I love to watch the excitement in his face as he tries to pretend that he doesn’t love it

My Daddy has taken to pointing out how needy I am to suck his Daddy cock and make sure it's wet and slick, especially when he tells me that it will be going into my bottom when it's hard and throbbing.

He says I'm like a "pavlov puppy" because I start drooling and my tongue is out when Daddy tells me to "get me ready for your bottom boy".
Pegging is the only way to treat all inferior males. Sissys really love the humiliation as it requires preparation and practice. 
Superiors what is the largest phallus you have used please.. 
I am curious as it does make sissys size Queens
Dear MichelleTV,

What's the largest you've ever accepted?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Oh well 9.5inches and 3.5inch diameter... Very filling..

That's one of the reasons I am curious. Very few actual penises would be that large and Superior ladies also love having that strapped between their thighs.

Heart Heart Heart
That's such a huge penetration. It must have been really quite painful.

When I've been taken it was usually with a dildo or strap-on, but never as huge as that. When it was a man taking me I obviously never measured it quite like that.

In my experience most men are of a much more modest size than that. Some of the most fun times I've had is when he's really quite small, like me, and I've persuaded him that he's well endowed. Helping him take me adds exquisitely to my humiliation.
(02-20-2020, 12:44 PM)sylviapetty Wrote: Only once when I was raped at the age of 14 while en femme in a toilet. It was horrible and very frightening experience although I can't help looking back on it with a certain amount of pleasure. Can anyone explain this?

BJs I have experienced from both men and women and found them to be much more pleasurable.

I can't explain the pleasure element when something was so raw and ugly as being raped.  Yet, that has to be better than looking back with everything grim and dark.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(02-20-2020, 12:44 PM)sylviapetty Wrote: Only once when I was raped at the age of 14 while en femme in a toilet. It was horrible and very frightening experience although I can't help looking back on it with a certain amount of pleasure. Can anyone explain this?
sylvia,
I'm very sorry to learn that happened to you. My guess is you had no one to commiserate with but you had to come to terms with it on your own, at least for several years. I hope you got professional help at some time.
Fortunately, nothing like that happened to me. However, I can speculate about why the memory is different from the reality. Only an idea; if it doesn't resonate with you, that answers that.
So here's my suggestion.
Perhaps you made the memory more acceptable by framing it, over time, unconsciously, as "I was so cute in my pretty clothes that I aroused a guy to uncontrollable lust."
That's my speculation. How do you react to it, if you care to share, here or in a PM.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(02-22-2020, 03:22 PM)XXXsarahXXX Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 07:47 PM)Ali Wrote: I love sucking cock too, Michele.

There's almost nothing makes me feel quite so girly as being dressed in something like my schoolgirl uniform, or a short tight dress with stockings and high heels, and kneeling in front of a man. Then, holding eye contact, undoing his belt, unzipping his flies, slowly and deliberately opening his trousers, pulling down the front of his underpants, and letting him spring forth.

I always gasp and tell him how big he is, before cupping his balls in one hand and guiding his cock into my mouth with my other hand...

Oh Ali darling, what a lovely lovely description of your excellent erotic skills. This sexy thread was getting me wet but, Ali darling, well let's just say soon i will be licking inside my diaper. i think i should say Thank-you Ali darling, this taste's for you.

Warmest wishes and Thank-you too, for all your lovely naughty posts.

~sarahdolly~
Hiya Sarahdolly,
This is how I love to take cock - dressed in something ultra-feminine and kneeling before him.

The picture isn't entirely accurate, though. I'm nowhere near that big, and I never pleasure myself when I'm sucking or kissing his cock. Once he's spent I do sometimes rub myself through my knickers while he watches. I love the exquisite humiliation of making a little damp patch in the front of my knickers while he watches and laughs at me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-26-2020, 04:06 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:
sylvia,
I'm very sorry to learn that happened to you. My guess is you had no one to commiserate with but you had to come to terms with it on your own, at least for several years. I hope you got professional help at some time.......

Sylvia,
I heartily respect you for phrasing what happened to you as you did. I also know exactly how you feel about the pleasure element, in retrospection.

I was first penetrated (orally) when I was 10 years old, and I thought it was fun, and enjoyed my role in the act. A very short time later I was penetrated anally, and while not physicality enjoyable the first time, it was (for lack of a better term) emotionally comforting. With repetition anal penetration became as fun and enjoyable as performing oral sex on him. 

In no way is what this man did with me,  or what the man did to you condoned. Its a violation. What is condone-able is how you feel, and how I feel. I was very "enthusiastic" when I gave him oral sex, because I was having fun and liked the results of my efforts, if you know what I mean. I enjoyed the anal sex because it felt good, and it made me feel cute, wanted, and most of all, when was all the way in, I felt very safe. 

Its ok to feel whatever you feel whether in hindsight or not, because you were a 14 year old boy. Just as its ok for me to feel everything I've shared here - because I was a only 10 years old. I have had professionals and others tell me I didn't know what sexual pleasure was, so enjoying what he and I did together was impossible. None of those people were in there, and don't know what it was like. I also think people cannot accept how I feel because the acts I experienced, and at my age and the age of the man, are so egregious that anything positive (enjoying the physical pleasure) can only be dismissed when my feelings contradict this position. 

Anyway, pm me if you need to. I've been where you are Smile

Tommy
Pegging is the best for me, I can still remember my first time and it was great. I came so hard and so much without touching myself, the lady I was with could not believe nor ever seen so much. Since then they have always been great but never as good as that first time. I have been with one TG and that was an interesting experience but never with a man, I don't see myself that way.