satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy period tracker
(01-24-2020, 09:17 PM)kotexsissy Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 03:37 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 08:59 AM)kotexsissy Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 05:21 PM)maid rhonda Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 12:25 PM)NancyBa Wrote: Sissies should always wear pads in their panties, no tampons for safety reasons (unless the tampon is covered with a condom). Pads should be changed every other time sissy sits to pee. I suggest carrying a small bottle of diluted red food dye for adding drops to pad for authentic appearance. Try to drink a lot of water on period days to: add to sensation of bloating, and to increase frequency of bathroom visits. When using public restrooms, if possible use unisex or ‚Äúfamily‚ÄĚ restrooms that provide appropriate receptacles for used pads. Feminine napkins should be purchased either alone or with other feminine items such as nail polish or makeup‚ÄĒno mixing in with larger grocery purchases. Nancy

How many days should a period last that pads need to be worn?

I personally use the period tracker on the Kotex site. It's simple and easy to use. I know when to buy my supplies and prepare for my period. I have been having a period since 15 full time. Mother insisted if I was going to dress as a woman then I was going to experience every thing a woman does!! Or as close as possible! It`s been 12 years now and I have not missed a month yet. My period lasts 7 days which was the length of my mother`s period. When I started wearing, first her panties and clothes, she insisted I wear a panty liner and after wards at 13 a maxi pad for 3 days she would specify. Mother used kotex belted napkins, though they were getting hard to find and so I started on them also.. Then at 15 she informed me that I would have to get use to having a full period of 7 days, just like her. It was a little difficult at times, what with school and all, but she would accept no excuses. Some how I got through it and now, it`s routine.

I remember how unnerving it was when I first had to deal with a period while at school. My mother had the same attitude--you want to dress like a girl, you get to experience everything a girl does, no excuses.
It was quite the trying time!! Especially making up excuses to get out of PT and not going swimming! I didn't want to go play football, or any of the other BOY stuff anyhow but I did love swimming! Hated having to wear boys swimming trunks, wanted so bad to be able to wear a cute one piece, didn't have the figure for a bikini  Sad  Mom would at times drive to a beach away from home and we would spend the day, and I could wear my bathing suit!! Cool 

Love ya
Kotex

Did your mother insist on you wearing any of your femme things to school, especially for that time of month? My mom was good about not making me wear to school, but when my period rolled around I had to at least wear panties. At least she let me wear plain white cotton panties that looked similar enough to my boy's underwear upon a quick glance!

We didn't have swimming through school, but had a pool at home, so I got to wear a one-piece suit quite a bit (mom didn't think I was mature enough for a bikini). I always remember having to tug at the hem around my bottom as I came out of the pool where it rode up while swimming!
Kotexsissy and Richard,

Your moms were dead serious about your feminization, imposing a "that time of the month" regimen on you with your supplies and all. It would have been difficult for any boy not to embrace a feminine mindset after several months of enduring periods.

It's interesting that both of you one piece girls' bathing suits. They really are intended to leave little doubt that the wearer is a girl.

Thanks for sharing your memories of this period (giggle) in your lives.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Now even sissy schoolboys have no excuse .
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/government-adv...00538.html
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-25-2020, 06:17 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 05:21 PM)maid rhonda Wrote: How many days should a period last that pads need to be worn?

I personally use the period tracker on the Kotex site. It's simple and easy to use. I know when to buy my supplies and prepare for my period. I have been having a period since 15 full time. Mother insisted if I was going to dress as a woman then I was going to experience every thing a woman does!! Or as close as possible! It`s been 12 years now and I have not missed a month yet. My period lasts 7 days which was the length of my mother`s period. When I started wearing, first her panties and clothes, she insisted I wear a panty liner and after wards at 13 a maxi pad for 3 days she would specify. Mother used kotex belted napkins, though they were getting hard to find and so I started on them also.. Then at 15 she informed me that I would have to get use to having a full period of 7 days, just like her. It was a little difficult at times, what with school and all, but she would accept no excuses. Some how I got through it and now, it`s routine.

I remember how unnerving it was when I first had to deal with a period while at school. My mother had the same attitude--you want to dress like a girl, you get to experience everything a girl does, no excuses.
It was quite the trying time!! Especially making up excuses to get out of PT and not going swimming! I didn't want to go play football, or any of the other BOY stuff anyhow but I did love swimming! Hated having to wear boys swimming trunks, wanted so bad to be able to wear a cute one piece, didn't have the figure for a bikini  Sad  Mom would at times drive to a beach away from home and we would spend the day, and I could wear my bathing suit!! Cool 

Love ya
Kotex

Did your mother insist on you wearing any of your femme things to school, especially for that time of month? My mom was good about not making me wear to school, but when my period rolled around I had to at least wear panties. At least she let me wear plain white cotton panties that looked similar enough to my boy's underwear upon a quick glance!

We didn't have swimming through school, but had a pool at home, so I got to wear a one-piece suit quite a bit (mom didn't think I was mature enough for a bikini). I always remember having to tug at the hem around my bottom as I came out of the pool where it rode up while swimming!

Richardto

Your mother and mine seem to have been of similar thoughts!! She indeed insisted I wear "period panties" to school. As you they were white or beige cotton "granny panties" LOL I don't know how my life would have turned out if not for the bravery of my mother! I wish I could have explained to her earlier in my life how I felt, but when I could she did not berate me or hesitate she just switched thinking modes from boy to girl with me and carried on. She was able to see me develop into a woman, living my life full time. Never a complaint and always a welcome shoulder when needed! Love you mom!!
(01-17-2020, 03:46 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 12:25 PM)NancyBa Wrote: Sissies should always wear pads in their panties, no tampons for safety reasons (unless the tampon is covered with a condom). Pads should be changed every other time sissy sits to pee. I suggest carrying a small bottle of diluted red food dye for adding drops to pad for authentic appearance. Try to drink a lot of water on period days to: add to sensation of bloating, and to increase frequency of bathroom visits. When using public restrooms, if possible use unisex or ‚Äúfamily‚ÄĚ restrooms that provide appropriate receptacles for used pads. Feminine napkins should be purchased either alone or with other feminine items such as nail polish or makeup‚ÄĒno mixing in with larger grocery purchases. Nancy

That is awesome sweetie.  I have had my sissified husband experience periods a few times if I felt he was not being attentive and considerate enough when I was having my period.  I am considering making a regular thing with me.  I like you now have him buy all of our feminine hygiene supplies and different brands for him and for me.  I also require that only those items are in his cart when he checks out.  I have had him wear tampons for short periods but it does concern me saftety wise.  He also endures extensive deep cleaning with a "douche" routine every morrning during his cycle.  I also had him make some "period bras"  which are basically a tight fitting sports bra with with thin little abraisive "cleaning pads" sewn into the cups of the bra to make sure his nipples are sore and irritated too.  He now understands somewhat what we go through and is very attentive and respectful of my period time.  I think all males should experience!  Love your ideas!

I love having him sign up for the period tracker on his phone.  I am going to check that out for sure.  I also think the the feminine hygiene product suppliers should look into this untapped market.  I am sure they could design products that are better suited to the male clientel and make tampons that are safer.  I visualise tampons that turn red and swell when they reach body temperature for a certain amoung of time?  And of course estrogen infused perhaps or or some sort of sedative that gives the male a sense of calm or acceptance ?  Oooooooo and what about thc infused.........  for a feminine high that lasts all day?
So many possibilities!

SissysWife

Though I do not believe anyone should be forced into anything, I do believe it is a person's right to be who they are. However, if he is a sissy then, yes I think she should experience a period full time! I know if there was one thing that made me feel feminine it was the first time I wore a pad, (belt and kotex napkin). Not sexual, just so much more like my mother. I think actually that first time mom was hoping to dissuade me, but once she saw that I was not willing to stop she accepted the fact and has been nothing but supportive through out. If you want her to experience close to the real thing, perhaps you should have her use one of your used pads. I have, and found it gives me a very feminine feeling ! Now a days, with what is out on the net, I have been able to experience close to what I wish I could have naturally. I know that flies in the face of what most women think, but when you don't have what you think you should have, then you want it even more !! As for the untapped market, I agree! Safer tampons for all!! I use them, as a necessity, because of my period routine, tampons and overnight maxi pads the first 4 days and change faithfully as near to every 4 hrs as possible ! Then overnights the last 3 days. Then back to regular maxi pads after my period finishes ( instead of pantie liners). Buying sanitary supplies has never bothered me, so can pick them up as needed, whether by themselves or with groceries. I don't care who knows!! LOL Some of the reactions out there can be humorous though !! Well must go, things to do and places toi shop!! LOL

Love ya
Kotex

That is awesome sweetie.  I have had my sissified husband experience periods a few times if I felt he was not being attentive and considerate enough when I was having my period.  I am considering making a regular thing with me.  I like you now have him buy all of our feminine hygiene supplies and different brands for him and for me.  I also require that only those items are in his cart when he checks out.  I have had him wear tampons for short periods but it does concern me saftety wise.  He also endures extensive deep cleaning with a "douche" routine every morrning during his cycle.  I also had him make some "period bras"  which are basically a tight fitting sports bra with with thin little abraisive "cleaning pads" sewn into the cups of the bra to make sure his nipples are sore and irritated too.  He now understands somewhat what we go through and is very attentive and respectful of my period time.  I think all males should experience!  Love your ideas!

I love having him sign up for the period tracker on his phone.  I am going to check that out for sure.  I also think the the feminine hygiene product suppliers should look into this untapped market.  I am sure they could design products that are better suited to the male clientel and make tampons that are safer.  I visualise tampons that turn red and swell when they reach body temperature for a certain amoung of time?  And of course estrogen infused perhaps or or some sort of sedative that gives the male a sense of calm or acceptance ?  Oooooooo and what about thc infused.........  for a feminine high that lasts all day?
So many possibilities!

I get a reminder about 2 days before my period is to start, that is when I switch to wearing overnight pads instead of my daily pads, begin doucheing and use of tampons. As for needing anything to increase my feelings of femininity, each day when I put my pad on, after my shower, and insert my tampon after douching I already feel so feminine and accepting of who I am ! Another thing you may try to enhance her feelings is what my friend Dorthy has begun doing. She found out about a year ago that I was wearing pads daily and simulating my period once a month. She also now prefers the retro pads and belts. If she finds a source or I do we will share. Last month she found 6 boxes of Modess napkins and several belts! When her period started she brought them to my place and said for this month we would share our period. Not my time, but what a lovely feeling it is to share this time with a friend. Dorthy, will now come to my place or I will go to her's and she has me wear her used napkin while she replaces her's with a fresh! Truly a feminizing feeling! When we got dressed and went for a walk, I truly felt like a woman! To experience what it must have been like for women of that period in time.

Kotex
Smile 
(01-25-2020, 06:17 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 05:21 PM)maid rhonda Wrote: How many days should a period last that pads need to be worn?

Love ya
Kotex

Mom insisted on me wearing my period panties, which like you were plain cotton panties, but not always white. I did wear a bra to school several times and though it was risky nothing ever came of it! Thank goodness!! Yea, I know what you mean about the bathing suits riding up!! LOL But if you ever looked around all the girls were doing it, so I didn't feel out of place! Shy  Another thing that was a bit of a problem, was that most beaches only had male or female change rooms, so it could mean a drive home sitting on a towel after drying off somewhat on the beach. The one beach however had individual change cubicals, so I didn't have to wear my suit there or when leaving! We tended to use that one a lot!! LOL  

Love Ya

Kotex

So many possibilities!
Sissyswife

I am so glad you find my life awesome! LOL I do also!  Wink I was in a relationship not long ago were I was the house wife and was in love with my partner and I would do anything for her! I am a 50s- 60s girl and loved the idea of being a house wife. However I think she wanted some one she could control and amuse herself with rather than some one like me willing to be as feminine as I could for her.
 All my period bras had irritators in them, However they are no longer needed! With my breast enhancements and the hormone therapy, they can get pretty sore by themselves!! Sissyswife it is nice having an actual woman on  to text with, so I think you are awesome also!!

Love Ya

Kotex
(01-26-2020, 08:52 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Kotexsissy and Richard,

Your moms were dead serious about your feminization, imposing a "that time of the month" regimen on you with your supplies and all.  It would have been difficult for any boy not to embrace a feminine mindset after several months of enduring periods.  

It's interesting that both of you one piece girls' bathing suits.  They really are intended to leave little doubt that the wearer is a girl.

Thanks for sharing your memories of this period (giggle) in your lives.

Kimmi

Oh isn't this ever so punny!! 
Right back at ya kiddo!  Wink

Yes my mom was serious but then she was serious about any task she took on. However she didn't have to feminize me! Iwas feminine from the git go! What she was serious about was if this was not a passing faze, then I better be serious about being a woman!! Like she said, "being a woman is not all a bed of roses and I was going to have to take the bad with the good!! " 
Hence, at 13, when I asked her what it was like to have her period, she simply told me to wait until her next period and I could find out some what! That's when she started making me wear a pad, at home, for 3 days. I'll never forget how I felt that first time! I felt like my legs were going to collapse! I suppose I could say it was because of feeling womanly but I prefer thinking it was because I felt really feminine for the first time! On weekends it was all day, every day and change when she did She would douche at the begining of her period and at the end. I did too, except for the obvious difference in anatomy.
 It was around this time that we found out that we were not alone, that there were many "boys" out there that felt the same as me! Wishing to be female with no place to go and precious little help available! We mudled through tho and by being selective we began to learn that I wasn't crazy and neither was she for helping me. It was never about forcing or punishment,although that was primarily what seemed to be out there. 

As for my period, she did contact one woman that said Mom must immediately put me back in diapers and begin raising me as her daughter. Then after following her directions for a period  Big Grin  of time I could then be told about periods and start my own! Mom had no intentions of doing this and politely told the woman " No Thanks"
 We did find one "on line" counselor that was very helpful and gave us some excellent advise. Sadly she is no longer on the net, site was shut down several years ago.

Any way love your comments, your ethos and happy perming!!

Love Ya

Kotex
Has anyone heard of or has been trying the art of penile"" urethral stretching"" in order to facilitate their sissy wearing a "" lite day tampon"" in the tip of their boy clitty??
My ex- wife expertly stretched me out over months and. Months. Of steady urethral sounding to make me wear a lite day tampax pearl applicator tampon In my sissyboy clitty every 14 days. Just like I had a period
(05-23-2020, 06:05 AM)ItalianFemBoy Wrote: Has anyone heard of or has been trying the art of penile"" urethral stretching"" in order to facilitate their sissy wearing a "" lite day tampon"" in the tip of their boy clitty??
My ex- wife expertly stretched me out over months and. Months. Of steady urethral sounding to make me wear a lite day tampax pearl applicator tampon In my sissyboy clitty every 14 days. Just like I had a period

I confess, I had never heard of it (but then my history lies more¬†in the¬†petticoating theory and my own feminine etiquette as opposed to the ‚Äėsissy / dominant female‚Äô discussions¬†so have never had reason to consider it).

From what I have read though, it would seem to be quite an extreme process with incontinence and UTI risks being high up there, so I hope you know what you’re doing.

Stay safe (particularly at the moment).