BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enforced wearing of Fauntleroy Suit on TV
Hi everyone.

Back in 1976, when I was a 13 year-old, the BBC televised an adaptation of "Little Lord Fauntleroy". From what I remember of it, the boy who played the role of the title character did not wear a Fauntleroy suit. 

However, there is one scene made a deep impression on me. In the final episode (or the one before it) a scheming woman (Mina?) plans to get rich by passing her son off as Lord Fauntleroy. To make her plan work, she forces her young son to wear a Fauntleroy suit. In a wonderful scene, we see him struggling and protesting about having to wear such a  sissy outfit as she forces him into it. (I remember thinking at the time that I would enjoy the humiliation of being forcibly dressed like that).

Twenty years later, the BBC did another version starring Michael Benz. Unlike his predecessor, he did get to wear a Fauntleroy suit in a couple of episodes. (When they weren't filming, Micheal Benz refused to let his parents see him dressed in what he thought were "embarrassing outfits". How sweet!)

Even though now I am more of a "Sissy Girl", I still really like the Fauntleroy suit - an excellent outfit for taming the male spirit and the start of feminising him.  Smile
A little Lord Fauntleroy suit is an ideal punishment outfit for a sissy boy.

On the face of it it's a boy's outfit, but the frills and velvet and sissyish shorts ensure that everyone knows he's being punished. And of course there's plenty of room under his shorts for silky knickers, or even a nappy.
When I was about ten or eleven the dance class I attended competed in competitions during the term school holidays. I remember having to wear a white silky leotard with full sheer sleeves with lace cuffs and lots of lace ruffles down the front and around the neck. I also wore a pair of black velvet shorts over the leotard and white ballet tights and black ballet shoes. The girls in the same routine wore the same leotard tights and shoes but with a little black flip skirt. We all wore very girly stage make up. I was so humiliated being dressed in the boys change room as I was the only boy in the troupe. There were several dance school competing and several boys were present.

We performed the routine on four occasions during the year but after the second time the teacher changed the style of the leotard so it had short sheer puff sleeves.

Mummy always being concerned with saving money made sure I got full used from both leotards by insisting I wore the first one, after it was decided to change the leotard, to my boy cousins tenth birthday with a pair of pale blue shorts, white tights and blue Mary-Jane shoes. I also wore the same outfit to the birthday parties of two girls from dance class.

I wore the second leotard to the birthday party of a girl cousin. I was the only boy there and all the girls loved how pretty I looked in my girly clothes.

I wore other dance costumes to birthday parties but nothing as sissy as those leotards and shorts.
I know what you mean, Dancer.

It's hard to resist a mother's will.

You've reminded me of a time when I was at junior school. I so wanted the part of the Christmas play. And there were two of us up for the role of Prince Charming.

Our teacher decreed that Prince Charming should wear a velvet tunic with white tights. We were both sent to dress in character.

I felt so embarrassed walking into my class wearing white tights and a tunic so short everyone could see my underwear. Luckily that day I had on my own boys' pants, but I was terrified that I might be suffering petticoat punishment when the play came around.

I got the part, but i was dreading being made to wear panties when the show took place.
(11-21-2019, 02:30 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.

Back in 1976, when I was a 13 year-old, the BBC televised an adaptation of "Little Lord Fauntleroy". From what I remember of it, the boy who played the role of the title character did not wear a Fauntleroy suit. 

However, there is one scene made a deep impression on me. In the final episode (or the one before it) a scheming woman (Mina?) plans to get rich by passing her son off as Lord Fauntleroy. To make her plan work, she forces her young son to wear a Fauntleroy suit. In a wonderful scene, we see him struggling and protesting about having to wear such a  sissy outfit as she forces him into it. (I remember thinking at the time that I would enjoy the humiliation of being forcibly dressed like that).

Twenty years later, the BBC did another version starring Michael Benz. Unlike his predecessor, he did get to wear a Fauntleroy suit in a couple of episodes. (When they weren't filming, Micheal Benz refused to let his parents see him dressed in what he thought were "embarrassing outfits". How sweet!)

Even though now I am more of a "Sissy Girl", I still really like the Fauntleroy suit - an excellent outfit for taming the male spirit and the start of feminising him.  Smile
Ah, memories! Summer seaside holiday visits to my widowed Aunt and her teenaged daughter took place throughout the 1950s. 'Dress up' rituals were a part of Aunt's Victorian and Edwardian evenings, this when I would be proudly shown off to various visitors all suitably attired in period costume. There was even a visiting photographer with a plate camera for formal portraits.
Aunt and her daughter's involvement with the local 'am dram' group, and befriending their local seamstress, gave the woman access to various detested costumes for me.

Popular for me me, were a Fauntleroy outfit or a Highland suit. Both costumes having much added extra layers of frills and lace. My initial protests rewarded with being strapped and having even more frills and lace added.

Beneath both costumes a 'suspender waist' would be worn, with long silk stockings. This especially chosen for some 'posture correction', mine being considered poor and in need of correction.

The Little Lord Fauntlery suit consisted of baggy over the knee cream satin breeches and a matching satin blouse. Both these trimmed with layers of frills and lace. The blouse had a seperate huge collar reaching well over my shoulders.

My Niece soon persuaded her Mother that I must be kept in a Terry towel nappy/diaper worn beneath heavy red rubbers, with the very tightest waist and leg elastics. This to ensure that I could be perfectly still for the many hours required by the photographer.

J.
(11-21-2019, 07:26 PM)Ali Wrote: A little Lord Fauntleroy suit is an ideal punishment outfit for a sissy boy.

On the face of it it's a boy's outfit, but the frills and velvet and sissyish shorts ensure that everyone knows he's being punished. And of course there's plenty of room under his shorts for silky knickers, or even a nappy.

Excellent example eBay item:  233320158070

suit boy child Edwardian Fauntleroy blue jacket pants antique 1890 original vg

Notice the detailing (buttons interior and exterior) and what appears to be an open crotch seam.
My wife  used to dress me in a similar suit but very sissyish. I had pink short velvet shorts that buttoned to my lacey white blouse, 2 front and 2 back, wich I always needed her help when dressing. Under neath I wore bulky diapers and pink plastic  pull up pants. I also wore a pink velvet short jacket with  a lacey collar and large puffy bow tied at the neck. With this suit I wore white  knee socks and pink patent mary janes. When taken out to  be shown off i also carried my pink patent purse and my pink teddy bear.She would take me to the local adult club for fetish night where I would be bonneted and have my pink pacifier in my mouth for the evening.My outfit always caused me such humiliation from the other  guests, especially from the other dominant ladies there and  from some of the other husbands  who  enjoyed teasing me about being  sissified and  being diapered.........my wife's version of a sissy fauntleroy pansy