BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cultural change is coming....fast
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual
(11-25-2018, 07:53 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

BonzoDoug points us to an excellent article!

To sum it up, young girls seek young girls 'cause the guys are jerks. With scientific evidence and good testimony.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(11-25-2018, 02:43 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 07:53 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

BonzoDoug points us to an excellent article!

To sum it up, young girls seek young girls 'cause the guys are jerks. With scientific evidence and good testimony.

And it's not just younger girls; older women also seem much less inhibited about seeking emotional intimacy from other, often older, women.  

And the fact that many guys are such jerks, especially when it comes to emotional intimacy, shouldn't come as much of a surprise to anyone.  Women formerly had to put up with this forever; now it has become increasingly acceptable for women to turn to other women for the emotional intimacy that is essential for them. 
I think the most interesting thing is that the article points to women's sexuality being affected by what they experience and like. 

Implies that the more they experience other women the more they like it. That implies that the more they experience taking a dominant role the more they will like that! 

It’s why it’s so important that dominant women preach the gospel, and we subbies support them.
Question 
(11-25-2018, 04:23 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: wrote:
Implies that the more they experience other women the more they like it. That implies that the more they experience taking a dominant role the more they will like that!

I agree the first sentence is implied, but I'm very unsure about the second. The article discussed emotional intimacy, but didn't discuss D/S roles.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(11-25-2018, 10:05 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 04:23 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: wrote:

I agree the first sentence is implied, but I'm very unsure about the second. The article discussed emotional intimacy, but didn't discuss D/S roles.
You are right, but if that’s the way female sexuality works for lesbianism, then surely increased exposure to female dominance will work in the same way.

For 'I kissed a girl, I liked it' read 'I spanked a boy, I liked it'.
Close to 40 years ago, I read a comment in the old "Hustler" magazine here in the US that I still recall. Commenting on the magazine's many "girl/girl" lesbian photospreads, the editor made a simple case. Women are raised to be affectionette, and men are not.

Some time later, "Hustler" published a confidential sex survey. Comments from respondents who confessed their innermost desires. I still remember one: "If I could be anyone I wanted to be, I would be a lesbian with a penis".

I think concepts like femininity, affection, softness, and beauty should be de-coupled from birth gender and seen as desirable in everyone.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/polepino/Ch...sbian.html
(11-26-2018, 12:04 AM)Conway Wrote: Close to 40 years ago, I read a comment in the old "Hustler" magazine here in the US that I still recall. Commenting on the magazine's many "girl/girl" lesbian photospreads, the editor made a simple case. Women are raised to be affectionette, and men are not.

Some time later, "Hustler" published a confidential sex survey. Comments from respondents who confessed their innermost desires. I still remember one: "If I could be anyone I wanted to be, I would be a lesbian with a penis".

I think concepts like femininity, affection, softness, and beauty should be de-coupled from birth gender and seen as desirable in everyone.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/polepino/Ch...sbian.html
That’s really interesting. I think a lot of people would object to this (particularly lesbians) and it does seen 'cake and eat it'. But interesting. I feel quite a lot like the first guy in this article.

Interesting read, as someone who doesn’t like labels – DOM Lesbian is the best way to describe my sexual interests. I have absolutely no interest or needs for males in my life or bedroom. IMHO sissies (or prissy princesses) are a completely different gender/sex than males. The root cause for males (and too many sissies) is they are self-centered and think they have to be in complete control, they only see the world though their needs and women are just there for sexual pleasure, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids. For too long females just accepted that males make the rules and they had no choice but obey. Well the world is changing especially in the younger generations where females are not just more assertive, they are self-aware and no longer allow anyone (especially a male) to define their worth. In many ways females are evolving and males (accepted for sissies) are not. Females see other females as equals, someone who not just there for sex, but a true companion someone who understand the female sprint. As the evolution continues males become less and less necessary. At some point males will be nothing but sperm banks for us (Female), we will evolve well past needing males for anything else. Then at some point we will have enough sperms or ways for two females to create off spring. Once that happens mother nature will kill off the worthless males, leaving just enough around to be feminized and turned into sissies for our enjoyment. – The Future is Female!
My ex wife was attracted to me for my sissy side, the feminine within me. She now is married to another woman.
Recently on a trip to the mall, there were several young lesbian couples holding hands, eating at the food court, etc. Theres more and more lesbianism on tv shows today.
As a sissy, I'd prefer to serve a lesbian couple than a woman with a macho type male. Serving 2 female superiors.
Does anyone else feel this way?
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.