BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apron picture of the roundtoit
My tea apron...always meticulously clean, starched and properly worn with a neat bow in the back.

(10-08-2019, 01:06 PM)GinaV Wrote: Ha Ha! Clothes horse/Shoe horse!

Was this posted in the correct thread? I'm not sure I understand what this is referring to.
(10-08-2019, 03:06 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 02:50 AM)sgbf Wrote: August 1
A pretty dress we picked up in Hawaii, with some inexpensive jewelry to go with it.

I really like this pretty apron and the very cute t-bar sandals! Are the sandals flat or do they have (wedge) heels?

They have heels, but not wedge ones. Thanks for showing an interest and asking!

[Image: White-T-bar-shoes.jpg]

(10-09-2019, 08:55 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: My tea apron...always meticulously clean, starched and properly worn with a neat bow in the back.

Hi sissyjamieanne,

Thanks for posting! It does look meticulously clean. Do you ever need to wash it with bleach?

I also love the other aprons that you posted in New Blue Maid's uniform and Working Maid's Uniforms!

Bobbie
Hi Bobbie...yes, my tea aprons are always washed with bleach and allowed to line dry and then i iron them with light starch. The apron with my blue uniform was hand maid by my Mistress as a gift for me...i especially love it! When I first bought these tea aprons, i remember that i was so excited that i posted photos of them straight out of the package...well...Maitresse Yvette-Louise wasted no time in calling me out for a wrinkled, slovenly apron...that taught me a very valuable lesson and i have not worn a wrinkled apron again! If a sissy is going to be uniformed, that uniform should reflect pride in service and be immaculately presented!

sissy jamieanne
(10-10-2019, 01:32 AM)sgbf Wrote:
A pretty dress we picked up in Hawaii, with some inexpensive jewelry to go with it.

I really like this pretty apron and the very cute t-bar sandals! Are the sandals flat or do they have (wedge) heels?

[Image: White-T-bar-shoes.jpg]

Thank you for your reply and posting a photo of the sandals. They are very cute and look very comfy too!
October 11

[Image: Apron-17.jpg]

This apron is a more recent one in my collection, purchased a few years ago. The plasticized surface makes it very practical and I love the pink flower theme.

The skirt and shirt were purchased at the same time as the jumper from the October 05 post, from the Schoolbelles store. I was thrilled to find them in sizes that fit me. Fortunately, the other styles that didn't have sizes large enough to fit me I didn't like quite as much. (As you can see, this picture was actually taken earlier in the summer, when I didn't have my legs shaved and toenails polished, like I do now!)

(10-10-2019, 10:05 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: ...
The apron with my blue uniform was hand maid by my Mistress as a gift for me...i especially love it!  

Hand made (maid :-) ) by your Mistress, what a very special and precious gift! Envious!!

(10-10-2019, 10:05 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: ...
When I first bought these tea aprons, i remember that i was so excited that i posted photos of them straight out of the package...well...Maitresse Yvette-Louise wasted no time in calling me out for a wrinkled, slovenly apron...that taught me a very valuable lesson and i have not worn a wrinkled apron again!  If a sissy is going to be uniformed, that uniform should reflect pride in service and be immaculately presented!

Oh my! I went back and had a look at my posts and there are a few aprons that should have been ironed before being photographed and posted. Thanks for pointing out a way that I can improve my service to my loving wife.  Blush

(10-10-2019, 11:24 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 01:32 AM)sgbf Wrote:

Thank you for your reply and posting a photo of the sandals. They are very cute and look very comfy too!

Yes, they are quite comfy. I would say medium noisy, so often a bit too much in the morning when I am up doing my maid tasks while my wife is still sleeping and reading in bed with her coffee.
October 13

[Image: Apron-22.jpg]

This decorative apron I believe was found on-line probably again from the estate sale. The ruffles and shortness of it make me think that it would be a great apron for a hostess at a dinner party. For me, it works as a simple token that can be used in any mode to reinforce who is in charge.

It was warm when this picture was taken, before I epilated my legs. I really like the look of the pink shoes, but unfortunately the heels are pretty noisy. I find the short dress-shirt with frilly lace trim very cute and love how the lace top part allows the bra straps to easily be seen.
(10-12-2019, 04:40 AM)sgbf Wrote: October 11

[Image: Apron-17.jpg]

This apron is a more recent one in my collection, purchased a few years ago. The plasticized surface makes it very practical and I love the pink flower theme.

The skirt and shirt were purchased at the same time as the jumper from the October 05 post, from the Schoolbelles store. I was thrilled to find them in sizes that fit me. Fortunately, the other styles that didn't have sizes large enough to fit me I didn't like quite as much. (As you can see, this picture was actually taken earlier in the summer, when I didn't have my legs shaved and toenails polished, like I do now!)

I love this apron...and it is very practical...great for hard work...floor scrubbing, bathtub/shower enclosure cleaning...sidewalks scrubbing/bleaching...we sissy's should present our best appearance, but it's not just a fashion show...hard work is involved!
(10-14-2019, 11:39 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 04:40 AM)sgbf Wrote: October 11
I love this apron...and it is very practical...great for hard work...floor scrubbing, bathtub/shower enclosure cleaning...sidewalks scrubbing/bleaching...we sissy's should present our best appearance, but it's not just a fashion show...hard work is involved!

Yes, it is a great practical apron. I agree that being a maid (or a sissymaid, as I prefer to think of myself) involves putting effort and energy into providing the best service possible to whom we serve. It has been a slow transformation for me, from pretty clothes that motivate me, to wooing a place being able to serve in the role as a (sissy)maid. Thanks for bearing with my sharing of my apron collection. It has been good to get all of them out of the closet the past few months. Only two left to go.
October 18

[Image: Apron-26.jpg]

This apron is one we find really cute, with all the flowers and the pink ruffley trim around the edges. We both realized while taking the photo that it should be worn more often than it has been.

I love the large rose flowers on the dress, the satin lining and how well it fits my body. The shoes are the burgundy version of the black ones that I mentioned in the July 24 post of shoes that my wife initially bought and found so comfortable that I eventually bought ones in my size too.