satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Doctors visits
(08-14-2019, 02:18 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: I read a lot about males being allowed to have one pair of male underwear for doctor visits. Does this defeat the purpose of embracing female supremacy. I am thinking of switching to a female doctor and possible going to my appointment in panties and possibly chastity. My wife isn't making me,yet, but should I

Hi Emily

No get outs for this gurl. I always have to wear my normal lingerie, whatever the circumstances.
Just a week ago, I had to see my dermatologist, Mistress sent me in a full set of matching pink,silk lingerie. The doc was a little surprised but carried on as if nothing was untoward. She asked if I always wore feminine underthings and I confirmed that my Mistress insisted on it. She then asked to see what was causing the strange bulge in my panties. I lowered them to reveal my chastity cage. She then checked all around it for chafing and any possible skin problems that it may cause and pronounced that all was well.
This led to a lengthy conversation about our FLM and Mistress's use of feminization and when it began. I definitely piqued her curiosity.
Sarah,

That's so intriguing that you had that conversation about feminization and your "feminine origin" with your female physician. I sense that many women are curious once presented with this. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the examination room.

Miss Kimmi
i couldn't agree more with all of this.  my then GF, now Wife/Mistress, put me in panties and chastity almost immediately.  Within a year i had no male underwear.  To alleviate my embarrassment about going to the doctor, She had me go to Her doctor and explained everything in advance.  my lingerie collection grew and more articles were worn: bras, garter belts and stockings and always to the doctor.  Eventually this doctor planned and administered my MTF hormone therapy.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
My doctor retired a couple of years ago . She had been my doc since i was 8 yrs old and has seen me in every possible state . Diapers and dresses to panties and buttplugs . She never had a bad word to say about the way i was dressed . She was interested in my health and if i was happy being dressed up that was fine with her .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
The only time my female doctor said anything to me was the day after my wife had caned me for an indiscretion. The Doctor noticed the welts on my behind but just smiled at me and didn't mention them.
(09-27-2019, 07:24 PM)Georgia 23 Wrote: The only time my female doctor said anything to me was the day after my wife had caned me for an indiscretion. The Doctor noticed the welts on my behind but just smiled at me and didn't mention them.

Did the doctor know about your relationship with your wife?  If not that is even more cool, to just notice you had been caned as punishment and just smile.  Probably wished her husband would be the same.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
A recurring fantasy growing up was having a female doctor who after examining me told my mom that I had significant feminine physical characteristics and would soon be developing breasts and that she was recommending that I be transitioned into a girl, as I would adapt much better.

Miss Kimmi
I have alot of health issues and try to be respectful and not wear panties that are over the top...
I usually will opt for a pair of comfy boyshorts Smile
It's not the doctors or nurses that you should worry about . It's the admin staff and receptionists . They can see your medical files and they do gossip about them . Tracy . One of the receptionists in my surgery offered to babysit for me and told mummy that it was ok and that she knew everything about me being babied and my medical needs .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-26-2019, 07:57 AM)Bill Wrote: It's not the doctors or nurses that you should worry about . It's the admin staff and receptionists . They can see your medical files and they do gossip about them . Tracy . One of the receptionists in my surgery offered to babysit for me and told mummy that it was ok and that she knew everything about me being babied and my medical needs .

yes they do see the notes, especially online records