BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trip to the Corsetorium
When I lived in the city years ago, I kept passing a store with mannequins in the window clad in girdles, bras and body shaping all in ones. 

So one day after fighting the urge, I broke down, worked up my nerve and took a shopping trip to a place called "The Corsetorium."

Upon entering, there were 2 older ladies working there, and a few female customers. A woman my age came over to help me.  I told her I was interested in buying myself a girdle. 

She ushered me into a changing room and told me to undress so I could try on an open bottom girdle she picked out for me in for me.

I was already wearing purple and white striped floral Maidenform nylon panties. She kept opening the curtain, bold as brass, and she kept coming in there with me. 

A lower open bottom girdle was picked and a higher one as well. She was speaking in a regular or slightly louder voice. 

After pulling on the two items in front of her, she said, "well, you're going to need a new bra to go with your new girdles, so let me get you one once I get you measured up." She produced a tape measure. The sales lady measured me for a bra and came back with one and had me put it on, she helped me put it on. 

She had me turn this way and that, pulling my bra and girdle adjusting. 

She started talking to me a bit more. "I really like your panties, do you think they're pretty?" "Yes." "Do you feel pretty when you wear your pretty panties? " "Yes ma'am." "Do you own lots of panties?" "Yes." "Do wear panties everyday?" "Yes." "Do you feel pretty when you wear your panties?" "Yes ma'am." "Do you love feeling pretty?" "Yes, I love it." "Yeah, so do I," she said. 

So she stood there and told me to remove my bra and girdle so she could ring up my purchases. I again undressed in front of her down to my panties, and redressed for exiting the store. As she rang up my items, she's began recanting each one. 

This was a long time ago, after I had gotten married, after she 1st took off with a lesbian from her office and came back. 

The lady from the store came outside and told me several times she loved helping me, I made her whole day. Please come back and shop again, I'd be delighted to help you. 

She then gave me her home phone number, telling me she did not care I was married back then, she said she wanted me for fun. A few times I called her, my marriage was doomed, and I knew it. 

I called her and her roommate answered, she was never home. 

Later, I went back to that store, she quit working there. 

I went back and bought 2 all in one girdles, 1 in white, 1 in black. The shoulder straps need customizing, so they had to be left for alterations. When I went back, the older ladies had me go try on my newest girdles. Not quite the same as before. 

They told me they sell a lot to men who do shows, obviously code words for sissies buying there. I wish I had divorced earlier and been there for fun with her or someone like her. To any sissy reading this, take a chance, be a regular customer, and enjoy your shopping. 

Sadly the place is now out of business. But what a great memory.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
What a wonderful story, I suspect it could be adapted as TG fiction with a happier ending.
Thanks for enjoying what I shared.
As I look back on it, I wish it had turned out better .
All crazy bad timing. That sales lady got me and would have been someone who understood us.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Such a delightful experience.i know just how you must have felt plucking up the courage to enter such a wonderful shop. There used to be so many such shops scattered around the uk, and made it my task to visit as many of them as I could. Those timid steps into the lingerie and ladies underwear and corsetry shops, after walking past so many times backwards and forwards, nervously looking in the windows and waiting patiently for the shop to empty, and plucking up the courage to so nervously enter. Stuttering and stammerring that I would like some stockings or a pair of knickers suspender belt girdle bra or foundationwear. Having no idea how my request would be received, and hoping and praying another lady customer wouldn’t come in to witness my shame or humiliation as I was asked hat size and coloursi wanted
Such fond memories 
susan
Cindy, your story reminds me of a very similar experience I had some years ago. I was in Swansea one afternoon,  and found a small lingerie shop, with the most beautiful purple satin basque in the window display.  My nerves fought a slowly losing battle against my sissy desires, and for half an hour I walked up and down outside the shop or stood watching from the other side of the street.  
Finally I crossed and entered the shop to find two attractive middle-aged women serving behind the counter. With probably shaky voice I said that  I was interested in the basque in the window. One of the ladies asked me my size, and I said that I had no idea. She came around the counter picking up a tape measure and she came towards me. She  opened my jacket and wrapped the tape around my waist. Telling me the size she went to a box and took out one of the basques in it.
She handed it to me and I held it with shaking fingers. This must have had a massive positive affect on my sissiness as I then asked her if  I could try it on to check for size She said of course, and led me into a small fitting room at the back of the shop.

I had left home  that morning in sissy mode so I was wearing panties suspender belt and stockings. The lady said that I was to call for help if I needed it and then drew the curtain at the front.  I took off my coat shirt shoes and trousers and admired myself in the mirror  in my lingerie.  But  time was wasting. I carefully stepped into the Basque and pulled it up over my body until I could slip my arms into the thin shoulder straps. My God! it felt so wonderful on my body and  I couldn’t help stroking the lovely purple satin.

At that moment a voice from the other side of the curtain asked if I was all right, and I said I was fine. She asked if she could see and nervously  I stepped  through the curtain.
‚ÄúIt¬†may be an idea to try a larger size which may be a better fit‚Ä̬†she said and went to the box to get another one. She handled it to¬†me and led¬†me back into the cubicle. After she closed¬†the curtain I slipped out of the one I was wearing and replaced it with the larger model. ¬†It seemed a bit looser, but still of course lovely to wear.

‚ÄúHow is that‚Ä̬†asked the shop lady, and again I stepped through the curtain. ¬†

‚ÄúI¬†think I prefer smaller one‚ÄĚ I said and she said that she agreed.

‚ÄúIf¬†you‚Äôd like to slip out of that one, I‚Äôll box up the smaller one‚Ä̬†she said but by now I was on a roll.¬†

‚ÄúDo¬†you mind if I wear it now?‚ÄĚ I said.

‚ÄúOf¬†course not‚Ä̬†she replied, ‚Äúand do you want the box?‚ÄĚ And she handed me a smaller basque.

‚ÄúYes, please‚Ä̬†I said as¬†I went back inside the cubicle ¬†where I changed back. I also¬†attached my stockings ¬†to ¬†the¬†straps on the Basque. Reluctantly I covered it with shirt and trousers and put on my coat. I reveled in the tightness around¬†my torso and the feeling of the thin straps on my shoulders.

Returning to the counter I was handed carrier bag  with the shop logo on the front. It contained the box with a picture of the basque on the cover. As I paid, the woman who served me told me that the shop had other colours of the basque, and then opened boxes containing both lovely red, white and black models. Oh, my I could nearly have bought one of each colour, but maybe another day.

I thanked the lady as she handed me my change, and she told me I was welcome to come in for anything else I needed.

I walked out somehow as my feet weren’t touching the ground.

Sadly I didn’t have the chance to return, but that hour of sissy pleasure remains deep in my memory.
What a wonderful experience for you sissycindylynn...i can only imagine how much you cherish that memory! Thank you for sharing it!
(09-28-2019, 10:15 AM)sissy priscilla Wrote: ...
One of the ladies asked me my size, and I said that I had no idea. She came around the counter picking up a tape measure and she came towards me. She  opened my jacket and wrapped the tape around my waist. Telling me the size she went to a box and took out one of the basques in it.
She handed it to me and I held it with shaking fingers. This must have had a massive positive affect on my sissiness as I then asked her if  I could try it on to check for size She said of course, and led me into a small fitting room at the back of the shop.
She asked if she could see and nervously  I stepped  through the curtain.
‚ÄúIt¬†may be an idea to try a larger size which may be a better fit‚Ä̬†she said and went to the box to get another one. She handled it to¬†me and led¬†me back into the cubicle.
‚ÄúHow is that‚Ä̬†asked the shop lady, and again I stepped through the curtain. ¬†

‚ÄúIf¬†you‚Äôd like to slip out of that one, I‚Äôll box up the smaller one‚Ä̬†she said but by now I was on a roll.¬†

‚ÄúOf¬†course not‚Ä̬†she replied, ‚Äúand do you want the box?‚ÄĚ And she handed me a smaller basque.
As I paid, the woman who served me told me that the shop had other colours of the basque, and then opened boxes containing both lovely red, white and black models. Oh, my I could nearly have bought one of each colour, but maybe another day.

I thanked the lady as she handed me my change, and she told me I was welcome to come in for anything else I needed.

I love stories where the women are so supportive of males exploring femininity. Thanks for sharing this wonderful memory.
I'm so delighted that many of us loved what I shared hete.
Thanks for your kind comments.
(09-28-2019, 10:15 AM)sissy priscilla Wrote: Cindy, your story reminds me of a very similar experience I had some years ago. I was in Swansea one afternoon,  and found a small lingerie shop, with the most beautiful purple satin basque in the window display.  My nerves fought a slowly losing battle against my sissy desires, and for half an hour I walked up and down outside the shop or stood watching from the other side of the street.  
Finally I crossed and entered the shop to find two attractive middle-aged women serving behind the counter. With probably shaky voice I said that  I was interested in the basque in the window. One of the ladies asked me my size, and I said that I had no idea. She came around the counter picking up a tape measure and she came towards me. She  opened my jacket and wrapped the tape around my waist. Telling me the size she went to a box and took out one of the basques in it.

I had left home  that morning in sissy mode so I was wearing panties suspender belt and stockings. The lady said that I was to call for help if I needed it and then drew the curtain at the front.  I took off my coat shirt shoes and trousers and admired myself in the mirror  in my lingerie.  But  time was wasting. I carefully stepped into the Basque and pulled it up over my body until I could slip my arms into the thin shoulder straps. My God! it felt so wonderful on my body and  I couldn’t help stroking the lovely purple satin.

At that moment a voice from the other side of the curtain asked if I was all right, and I said I was fine. She asked if she could see and nervously  I stepped  through the curtain.
‚ÄúIt¬†may be an idea to try a larger size which may be a better fit‚Ä̬†she said and went to the box to get another one. She handled it to¬†me and led¬†me back into the cubicle. After she closed¬†the curtain I slipped out of the one I was wearing and replaced it with the larger model. ¬†It seemed a bit looser, but still of course lovely to wear.

‚ÄúYes, please‚Ä̬†I said as¬†I went back inside the cubicle ¬†where I changed back. I also¬†attached my stockings ¬†to ¬†the¬†straps on the Basque. Reluctantly I covered it with shirt and trousers and put on my coat. I reveled in the tightness around¬†my torso and the feeling of the thin straps on my shoulders.

Returning to the counter I was handed carrier bag  with the shop logo on the front. It contained the box with a picture of the basque on the cover. As I paid, the woman who served me told me that the shop had other colours of the basque, and then opened boxes containing both lovely red, white and black models. Oh, my I could nearly have bought one of each colour, but maybe another day.

Sadly I didn’t have the chance to return, but that hour of sissy pleasure remains deep in my memory.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. if you can go back, you should.
(09-28-2019, 10:15 AM)sissy priscilla Wrote: Cindy, your story reminds me of a very similar experience I had some years ago. I was in Swansea one afternoon,  and found a small lingerie shop, with the most beautiful purple satin basque in the window display.  My nerves fought a slowly losing battle against my sissy desires, and for half an hour I walked up and down outside the shop or stood watching from the other side of the street.  

Oh Priscilla

How lovely, Mistress has never hidden who is to wear the lingerie we buy when she takes me shopping. Most times the sales staff are really friendly and helpful particularly in Marks and Spencer.
Your tale has inspired me to relate a visit we paid to She and Me in Hammersmith in the 80s.
Mistress wore a leather dress and knee boots with very high heels and had me in slacks with a side zip, a blue silk blouse and low heeled blue ladies courts. Underneath I was corsetted and in very frilly rumba panties. Black seamed stockings and my necklace/collar with the letter S on it.
Well Mistress had seen a PVC dress in a magazine that She wanted to get me and on entering the shop pointed to a pillar at the back of the sales floor and ordered me to kneel and wait.

She asked an assistant, a lady in her late twenties, very elegant and in a very short PVC skirt, for help finding the item She had seen. Well they took quite a while to find not just that dress but 2 others as well. Mistress had me stand and then go to a changing room with a curtain.Strip to your undies, She commanded  and closed the curtain.
I obeyed and waited for Her to bring the dresses in. No such luck. The curtain was yanked back and there were Mistress, the assistant and two other ladies looking at me in my lingerie. Mistress handed me the first dress and I stepped into it. She zipped it up and made me come out into the store and do a twirl. This was repeated for the other two dresses and each time She asked the opinion of the other ladies.
I was so embarrassed but knew that demurral would lead to a slapped face there and then and a severe whipping at home.
Well, eventually Mistress settled on a red PVC dress with lots of zips, the main one of which could be locked. It was thigh length and very tight, almost a hobble skirt.
Then the assistant produced a pair of truly vertiginous red patent leather shoes. These were quickly fitted to my stockinged feet and secured.

Mistress had me parade up and down the shop in my new dress and heels, before insisting that I kneel and kiss her feet in thanks. I also had to kiss the feet of the other ladies and thank them for their help.
Eventually I was unzipped and allowed to redress in my more normal attire. I paid for my new dress and shoes curtsied to the assistant before escorting Mistress to some other more conventional shops before returning home.

I always loved that dress and those shoes, because they reminded me of what was a hugely humiliating but incredibly thrilling couple of hours in my sissy life.
Heart