BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For aspiring sissies, a list feminine names
https://wehavekids.com/baby-names/Romant...-for-Girls
Most of us sissies want the gurliest of names. 
Have even thought of changing my sissy name to something even more intense. So I found this list, hope you enjoy.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
i used to be Dave before we got married, then i had my name legally changed to Dana S(issy). Her Last Name.  She was looking for a somewhat gender neutral name at that time.  After looking at that list She likes these 3: Delilah, Daisy and Desiree.  Since most who know us know of and understand our relationship, She is seriously considering legally changing my name again.  She particularly likes Daisy and Desiree.  If that is what Mistress wants then so be it.  i might be on here as SissyDaisy soon.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
sissydana (soon to be sissydaisy)
Thanks for responding . I'm deeply honored your Mistress has taken this posts' link and decided to further your sissification, feminization and to further mold you as she likes.

I found this link because I was thinking of changing my name here to something much more feminine, or changing the spelling to "Cindie" so when writing I could draw little hearts over the "i's" to further feminize myself.

Please do update on the changes and upgrades she has planned for you.

I'd imagine dealing with a court to change your name, the DMV, etc. would further you down the road of sissyhood. I for one am happy and excited for you and congratulate your lovely Mistress.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(08-20-2019, 03:47 AM)SissyDana Wrote: i used to be Dave before we got married, then i had my name legally changed to Dana S(issy). Her Last Name.  She was looking for a somewhat gender neutral name at that time.  After looking at that list She likes these 3: Delilah, Daisy and Desiree.  Since most who know us know of and understand our relationship, She is seriously considering legally changing my name again.  She particularly likes Daisy and Desiree.  If that is what Mistress wants then so be it.  i might be on here as SissyDaisy soon.

Dana....

Have followed the threads of your journey as feminized thrall to your Female Master.  Amwondering, was it always evident that the path She led you upon was destined to be one including subservience and feminization, or did it just evolve?  Has your path been made public to others?  What particular aspects of Female supremacy give HER most joy?

So many questions.... so seemingly great a story!!!!
Here's another 2 lists of the most feminine first names.
https://www.babygaga.com/25-most-feminin...ickview/26

https://wehavekids.com/baby-names/Romant...-for-Girls
(09-02-2019, 05:39 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 03:47 AM)SissyDana Wrote: i used to be Dave before we got married, then i had my name legally changed to Dana S(issy). Her Last Name.  She was looking for a somewhat gender neutral name at that time.  After looking at that list She likes these 3: Delilah, Daisy and Desiree.  Since most who know us know of and understand our relationship, She is seriously considering legally changing my name again.  She particularly likes Daisy and Desiree.  If that is what Mistress wants then so be it.  i might be on here as SissyDaisy soon.

Dana....

Have followed the threads of your journey as feminized thrall to your Female Master.  Amwondering, was it always evident that the path She led you upon was destined to be one including subservience and feminization, or did it just evolve?  Has your path been made public to others?  What particular aspects of Female supremacy give HER most joy?

Well early on when dating Mistress discovered i wore panties.  That was my underwear of choice, it was accidental that She discovered this. i was running late for our date and didn't change out of panties.  Of course that was the night She initiated sex.  That was beginning of Her exercising Her dominance over me and furthering my feminization.  Within months, my underwear always consisted of panties, stockings, suspenders and a bra.  Within in 2 years, She sold Her company and i no longer needed to work, so i was always in dresses, maid outfits and whatever other female clothing She wanted me in.  It was also at that point that She took it public.  At our wedding i was in the bride's dress and She was in a tux.
She loves having a stay at home housewife.  However, for Her, She loves the unlimited sex She gets.  i go down on Her on command.  She has at various times, a single boyfriend or several boyfriends, sometimes She goes to their place, most of the time they stay with Her in Her room.  Of course i do clean up, She really loves to have me lick Her boyfriend's cum from Her pussy, those are Her most intense orgasms.
i hope i have answered your questions.  Please feel free to ask me more. And i sincerely apologize for not answering sooner.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
I always have had a fondness for "LESLIE" !
A dual boy girl name.
Leslie is so cute!

Jamie is another dual favorite of mine. As is Kris.

Another is Kim...

Even if my name transitioned to Kimmi....

No more androgyny....
Hi Dana.... has your wonderfully assertive Female Master finally decided upon the new identity that She shall present you to the world?

That is SO telling of Women's new power even to the point They have the authority to rename us to THEIR liking!
... and yet more telling of the insignificance of our weaker male girl sex --

that we must daintily accept Their doing so....
(10-12-2019, 05:34 AM)SissyDana Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 05:39 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Dana....

Well early on when dating Mistress discovered i wore panties.  That was my underwear of choice, it was accidental that She discovered this. i was running late for our date and didn't change out of panties.  Of course that was the night She initiated sex.  That was beginning of Her exercising Her dominance over me and furthering my feminization.  Within months, my underwear always consisted of panties, stockings, suspenders and a bra.  Within in 2 years, She sold Her company and i no longer needed to work, so i was always in dresses, maid outfits and whatever other female clothing She wanted me in.  It was also at that point that She took it public.  At our wedding i was in the bride's dress and She was in a tux.
She loves having a stay at home housewife.  However, for Her, She loves the unlimited sex She gets.  i go down on Her on command.  She has at various times, a single boyfriend or several boyfriends, sometimes She goes to their place, most of the time they stay with Her in Her room.  Of course i do clean up, She really loves to have me lick Her boyfriend's cum from Her pussy, those are Her most intense orgasms.
i hope i have answered your questions.  Please feel free to ask me more. And i sincerely apologize for not answering sooner.
Sissy Dana,

Just catching up on your posts, and agree you've had an interesting journey, and have a great history. Also noteworthy is the previous post's use of the words "feminized thrall". Such a rarely used word, but perfect, and made me twitch in my chastity cage when I read it, which my Mistress found amusing.

Months seems a rather quick progression for the intense level your Mistress attained in your feminization and submission, and kudos for her! Were you already well on your way? Did she have a lot of previous experience to draw on? Did she have to get strict or were you easily accommodating? How did it progress that quickly? Me, and i'm sure many others would like to hear more of the details of your journey, both early on, and over the past 20 years.

Thank you 
sissy steffie