ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed to your cousin
Exposed to your cousin

His aunt had kept the boy in nappies and baby panties for the whole week he'd been staying with her. When her daughter came home she saw no reason to spare the boy's blushes. After all, Sophie was bound to see him in his nappies anyway, and would probably help change him when he wet his nappies.

Boy was he going to have a shock when he woke up to find Sophie standing over him!
(07-24-2019, 04:00 PM)Ali Wrote: Exposed to your cousin

His aunt had kept the boy in nappies and baby panties for the whole week he'd been staying with her. When her daughter came home she saw no reason to spare the boy's blushes. After all, Sophie was bound to see him in his nappies anyway, and would probably help change him when he wet his nappies.

Boy was he going to have a shock when he woke up to find Sophie standing over him!

My cousin loved dressing me up and changing me with her friends . After a while it became a right of passage to change me for any new girls in her group of friends .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Girls love taking care of babies, not matter what age they are.
(08-09-2019, 01:29 PM)Bedwetter Wrote: Girls love taking care of babies, not matter what age they are.

They certainly do!  As a teen, I had both a female cousin, and the girl "down the street" who were often in charge of me.  Both were a bit younger than me, but I had to obey them as if they were adults.  Both loved having me in diapers and rubber panties, and in a harness, as well, and they delighted in treating me like a total baby.  It was crushingly humiliating.  
I don't know about girls who love to take care of babies no matter how old they are, boys can get a kick out of it too.

I have this fantasy of being babysat by my cousin Neil, he's 11 and I'm 15. He not only changes me, he puts me to bed at seven o'clock where he hands me a dolly which I have to hold and cuddle.  Sometimes he'll put a CD  with nursery rhymes or bedtime stories on it in the player in order to send me quickly off to Neverland. Even more so when mommy lets him have some of his friends around. 

It takes me awhile to get off to sleep, as I lie in my cot sucking my dummy and holding my dolly I can hear them downstairs laughing and talking about me. Occasionally one of Neil's friends will poke his head through the door to see if I've gotten off to Neverland. If I haven't he'll go over to the CD player and restart the CD, after which he'll pull back the satin coverlet and check my nappy to see if I need changing. If I do, he'll call the others. When they arrive they'll draw straws to see which one is going to be allowed to change me. Ian's the worst as he always uses baby talk when he's changing me.
Whether it's boys or girls who saw you in nappies and baby knickers, it was always thoroughly humiliating, especially if they were younger than you.

For me it was usually girls who saw me - my little sister saw me in nappies whenever I was put back into them (and, of course, she saw my piles of nappies on the shelf in my bedroom), but some of her friends also saw me if they came round during a time I was being punished.

I was sometimes seen by other boys too, though. On more than one occasion I was taken round to a friend's house with a nappy and baby pants on under my shorts. The first time I went I had no idea that his mother used a similar punishment on him, and that they had arranged for us to have a 'play date' as part of our punishments.

I couldn't believe my ears when his mother instructed him to come over to her so that she could check his nappy, and then my mother telling me that I'd better have my nappy checked too. We both stood there with our shorts round our ankles while our mothers poked and prodded around our nappies.

I remember being terribly embarrassed, as not only was John younger than me (although we were both far too old to need nappies), but his baby pants were plain white whereas mine had little frills on them, like a baby girl's.

This photo isn't me, but my baby knickers were quite similar to these. https://imgur.com/TAAeN9e
I remember our local chemist sold panties like these in the pic . They had three sizes . 0 to 2 yrs . 2 to 5 yrs and others not on display but identical and sold as sanitary panties . What you would call menstruation panties but people didn't use that word lol . Sanitary covered everything for teen sand adults . My favourite panties were the nylon ones with the lace frills on the back and the waterproof lining . They didn't make much noise and they were sold in lovely pastel shades .
New frilly pink waterproof panties .
[Image: P8120010.jpg]
(08-12-2019, 09:11 PM)Bill Wrote: New frilly pink waterproof panties .
[Image: P8120010.jpg]

Oh I like that - I like it a lot - room for a lot of bulky extra doubled diapers pads liners and when so round so firm so fully packed it will be hard to
hide that bulk - what do we have here ? A short dress will not only NOT cover enough but will show off those filly lacy thigh hems.
And what better color than exhibitionist PINK ! And it would help to have the more rigid crackling crinkely noisy type so one could not run and hide
to avoid the required diaper checks by that cousin.