ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apron picture of the roundtoit
July 31

[Image: Apron-10.jpg]

Another gauzy one, white with a few small pink, orange, yellow and blue flowers dotting the fabric and two largish pockets at the bottom corners.

A denim dress for the tougher jobs around the home. The like the high boot-like sandals are comfortable.
August 1

[Image: Apron-11.jpg]

A family member loves cupcakes and when I saw this one, I had to get it!

A pretty dress we picked up in Hawaii, with some inexpensive jewelry to go with it.
Amazingly, I had completely missed this entire thread until you alerted me, Bobby!

I wish you had Teresa as a sounding board as well. I know she would have enjoyed adding her perspective.

Two thoughts.

First, you have gotten some good activity here with nice participation.

Second, you are flying just fine on your own.

Kimmi
Sweet and delicious apron, honey!
(08-02-2019, 08:38 AM)Kimmi Wrote: ...

I wish you had Teresa as a sounding board as well.  I know she would have enjoyed adding her perspective.

I too wish that I was still able to communicate with Teresa and get her perspective on my apron collection. The idea to do this came during the time she was posting her story with Diane her BF. I was inspired by her writing in a number of ways and wish at the time I had had more time in my life to write more in response to her posts and her messages. I still feel the hole that was once filled by her sweet, effusive, positive personality.

(08-02-2019, 04:20 PM)GinaV Wrote: Sweet and delicious apron, honey!

Thanks GinaV. Appreciate the comment. There is a cupcake store not too far away from where I live. I think I will have to pay it a visit soon. :-)

August 2

[Image: Apron-12.jpg]

We love hearts and this apron is one I love wearing when I feel particularly close to my wife. 

The dress is an actual girls dress that fits me. I was very happily surprised that a 20.5 plus size was my size! When we saw a sale on plus sized dresses, my wife purchased 3 of them for me. I was over the moon happy. I am wearing the shoes that made too much noise on a previous morning. This morning I was able to wear them, my wife was feeling better.

Has anyone else had experience being able to fit into actual girls (plus size) dresses? For me it makes the sweet feeling of feminine clothes that much sweeter.

(08-02-2019, 02:50 AM)sgbf Wrote: August 1

A family member loves cupcakes and when I saw this one, I had to get it!

A pretty dress we picked up in Hawaii, with some inexpensive jewelry to go with it.

And hairy legs that I am so looking forward to making smooth again at the end of the summer.
August 3

[Image: Apron-13.jpg]

Another gauzy apron, purchased when I bought a number of them online during an estate sale. It is nice to have a blueish one for when I wear an outfit that is not pink. The flowery part at the bottom is a nice touch. The little pockets are perfect for the hankys that Bill mentioned often can go with a cute apron like this one. Let me know if you see any hankys online that can be purchased to go with any of the aprons that I have that have pockets.

The skirt, tartan-like with purple highlights, and top outfit, to both my wife and I, looks smart and we both like the way that it looks on me. If it were more accepting for people whose bodies have been physically modified quite a bit by testosterone to wear such an outfit, then we both would be happy with me wearing this in public, without the apron, of course.

Bobbie
(08-04-2019, 02:32 AM)sgbf Wrote: August 3

[Image: Apron-13.jpg]

Another gauzy apron, purchased when I bought a number of them online during an estate sale. It is nice to have a blueish one for when I wear an outfit that is not pink. The flowery part at the bottom is a nice touch. The little pockets are perfect for the hankys that Bill mentioned often can go with a cute apron like this one. Let me know if you see any hankys online that can be purchased to go with any of the aprons that I have that have pockets.

The skirt, tartan-like with purple highlights, and top outfit, to both my wife and I, looks smart and we both like the way that it looks on me. If it were more accepting for people whose bodies have been physically modified quite a bit by testosterone to wear such an outfit, then we both would be happy with me wearing this in public, without the apron, of course.

Bobbie
These hankies would be perfect for your apron pocket . Same gauzey material . Very feminine touch as well .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boxed-set-of-...SwjW5dHQbU
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-04-2019, 06:37 PM)Bill Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 02:32 AM)sgbf Wrote: August 3
These hankies would be perfect for your apron pocket . Same gauzey material . Very feminine touch as well .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boxed-set-of-...SwjW5dHQbU

Thanks for letting me know about these, Bill. 

I also see these, which might match up with a few of my aprons: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/10pcs-Grace-Vint...5b58fda09f
This is a great series! Please keep going.
August 4

[Image: Apron-14.jpg]

Another white apron with just a few flower highlights, but in a very light cotton instead of gauzy. The top part with the red flower is hiding the small blue bow on the dress.

The dress is another plus size 20.5 dress that we bought the first time we found out this size fit me and the dresses were all on sale. A short white petticoat is underneath, the one that goes with the dress that my wife bought me from the SissyFrenchMaid.com web site.