satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future All Female Military?
Contemplate and enjoy Tomorrow's new military....

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/military-studies-hyperfit-women-who-pass-grueling-courses/89-51096844-e944-4b59-98b8-99e5aab66961

Perhaps these strong and determined protectors of order and peace may need some future  entertainment at overseas bases.... one can only imagine such haughty defenders of Woman's Realm howling in delight as  slim, sexy, dainty trio of shapely delicate male singers - say "THE ANDREWS BROTHERETTES"-  perform in alluring low-cut short-skirted gowns giving sultry curtsy "thank you" for protecting the frailer male girl sex back home...
Here some nice captions about gender role reversal future from 
http://contemplatingthedivine.blogspot.com

[Image: 48b42da1d96f216e14b9b0dd452f2338.jpg]
[Image: be9512ede5f2d70509b88aea908594ad.jpg]
[Image: 385cd0e7f83674b05abd55bd1d198b20.jpg]
[Image: c57827073160ece715506fc10faaf75d.jpg]
GREAT photo-captions Alex... you are one supreme archivest!   Yet one wonders - being merely a male - how do you do it?. Huh   i have trouble chewing gum and using a feather duster at the same time without ending up with the feathers in my mouth. Sad   Aren't our Female Masters MAGNIFICENT??
(07-22-2019, 09:23 PM)whyguys Wrote: GREAT photo-captions Alex... you are one supreme archivest!   Yet one wonders - being merely a male - how do you do it?. Huh   i have trouble chewing gum and using a feather duster at the same time without ending up with the feathers in my mouth. Sad   Aren't our Female Masters MAGNIFICENT??

Female Masters are always MAGNIFICENT.
[Image: AMY.jpg]

https://amymcgrath.com/
I'm sure we'll be called up to do menial tasks round the army bases before long. Time for us to don the army issue dresses and plimsolls and gibve an "tusiastic "reporting for deputy ma'am" tothe ultra strict sergents! Smile
Certainly these Ladies will need their uniforms cleaned and pressed, their boots polished to a high shine, their quarters cleaned and their meals served...i will gladly serve the Ladies who serve the free world.
(07-23-2019, 09:12 PM)prisongirl Wrote: I'm sure we'll be called up to do menial tasks round the army bases before long. Time for us to don the army issue dresses and plimsolls and gibve an "tusiastic "reporting for deputy ma'am" tothe ultra strict sergents! Smile

I'm looking forward to it imagine being drilled by those lovely strictly uniformed ladies, marching drill as you stamp your feet down without a sound as those black gusset plimsolls hit the floor, wearing little else apart from service issue gym knickers and a vest.
(07-26-2019, 02:09 PM)Henpecked Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 09:12 PM)prisongirl Wrote: I'm sure we'll be called up to do menial tasks round the army bases before long. Time for us to don the army issue dresses and plimsolls and gibve an "tusiastic "reporting for deputy ma'am" tothe ultra strict sergents! Smile

I'm looking forward to it imagine being drilled by those lovely strictly uniformed ladies, marching drill as you stamp your feet down without a sound as those black gusset plimsolls hit the floor, wearing little else apart from service issue gym knickers and a vest.

Lets join up now!
(07-22-2019, 11:19 AM)whyguys Wrote: Contemplate and enjoy Tomorrow's new military....

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/military-studies-hyperfit-women-who-pass-grueling-courses/89-51096844-e944-4b59-98b8-99e5aab66961

Perhaps these strong and determined protectors of order and peace may need some future  entertainment at overseas bases.... one can only imagine such  haughty defenders of Woman's Realm howling in delight as  slim, sexy, dainty trio of shapely delicate male singers - say "THE ANDREWS BROTHERETTES"-  perform in alluring low-cut short-skirted gowns giving sultry curtsy "thank you" for protecting the frailer male girl sex back home...
The modern day military depends more on technology than brute strength, so it is brainpower that matters and on average, women are better educated than men (far more degrees are earned by women than men now).  In the coming decades, more women will enter the armed forces, as commissioned officers, not enlisted, and the officer class will be dominated by women.  Eventually, robots will replace men - they will be far stronger, intelligent and able to take more punishment - and they will be controlled by the female officers.  The only place left for men will be as menial servants to the female officers, who will insist on them dressing as maids.