BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a new member
Hi.
My name is Robyn.
A few years ago Aunty Helga published a letter of mine.
Over time I have kept in touch telling her of my new life as a girl and she recommended for me to join this forum to help others.
I am not a sissymaid so I can't help with that.
I am living as a woman in everyday life.
I started hormone treatment about a year ago.
I recently finished collage training to be a counsellor to help others.
I have been through it all, drink, drugs and even planned suicide a few times thinking I am alone and living my dream to be a girl so far away as to be impossible.
I had enough.
I wanted to live my dream and 'came out' almost 8 years ago and now living fulltime girl for 4 years now.
Some of my dreams lived is being a showgirl up on stage and how that happened is proof the doors open when one has the confidence to come out of the closet and walk out of that door into the wide world.

I am living the dream.
Welcome!  I am so looking forward to reading your posts 
and reading your views on a wide variety topics.
nido
Welcome Robyn, sounds like you are living the dream and have a lot to offer here.
Hi Robyn!

Welcome! I am so happy for you living your dream.

What a wonderful introduction too.

Please keep posting and sharing. You obviously have a great deal to offer.

Miss Kimmi
welcome!  nice to see you here Smile thank you for sharing your story with everyone
Welcome Robyn, Im so glad you have joined this forum. Is there a reason you are not a sissymaid or just sissy. It is wonderful to hear you are a real life counsellor. I think you are so brave to be living full time a female. For me to live as a purebred sissy, I really needed to start my training when young, just the way RadicalFeminist, always preaches. I was brought up to be a man, and deep inside me, I always knew I am sissy. I have a wife that allows me to be her sissy.
From nancy
(06-11-2019, 08:55 AM)Robyn Wrote: Hi.
My name is Robyn.
A few years ago Aunty Helga published a letter of mine.
Over time I have kept in touch telling her of my new life as a girl and she recommended for me to join this forum to help others.
I am not a sissymaid so I can't help with that.
I am living as a woman in everyday life.
I started hormone treatment about a year ago.
I recently finished collage training to be a counsellor to help others.
I have been through it all, drink, drugs and even planned suicide a few times thinking I am alone and living my dream to be a girl so far away as to be impossible.
I had enough.
I wanted to live my dream and 'came out' almost 8 years ago and now living fulltime girl for 4 years now.
Some of my dreams lived is being a showgirl up on stage and how that happened is proof the doors open when one has the confidence to come out of the closet and walk out of that door into the wide world.

I am living the dream.
Welcome Robyn

Your experiences sound very interesting and I look forward to hearing more about them.  You sound like a very brave girl.  I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie xxxx
Hello, nice to meet you Smile
Hi on on mine foum profile. If you are excited in games I want to recommend you to read this site.
Robyn Welcome

Please do not be upset if responses are slow. 

Please tell all about being a show girl it would be a fantasy of mine but you did it. 

Heart Heart Heart
We have all welcomed Robyn, but sadly she has not been back since her very first day.

I hope she sees these greetings and decides to return!

Kimmi