satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Spanked and petticoated
(06-14-2016, 05:30 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Gemma, it sounds like you are in complete control. What does your sister think of he being petticoated? Does she have a boyfriend or husband who will soon be joining him in skirts? Going to assume your sissy no longer works outside the home, did he have a manly type of job before? What are your long term plans for him?

Aprril, how do you feel about joining the ranks as a sissy? Were you a typical macho male before or a closet sissy hiding?

(06-14-2016, 06:22 PM)Gemma Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 05:30 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Gemma, it sounds like you are in complete control. What does your sister think of he being petticoated? Does she have a boyfriend or husband who will soon be joining him in skirts? Going to assume your sissy no longer works outside the home, did he have a manly type of job before? What are your long term plans for him?

My sister has been completely supportive in making him live as a naughty school girl.  Without her it would not have been possible to enforce her lifestyle so effectively.  He still goes to work - he has a fairly routine office job.  I have not decided what to do in the end.  After his adulterous behaviour I told him he would be a schoolgirl for seven years whilst he was reeducated.  I have not decided what will happen after that although he has already been put back one year due to poor behaviour.

Nice, it sounds like your sister is a big help. This is critical to the success of petticoating. So is your sissy in his school girl outfit only at or have you taken him out? While dressed does he need to do school work? I would suggest making him learn about female history and doing reports as well as learning how to properly cook and clean.
I was trying to be a typical macho male, not very successfully.  My wife realized this and decided to continue my feminization.  My mom, when I was growing up had me in dresses frequently mainly for punishment.  It got so that I did not mind it too much.  After finishing school and out on my own, I tried to be a typical man and then met the woman who wanted to marry me.  I think she saw the hidden feminity in me.
(06-17-2016, 12:06 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Aprril, how do you feel about joining the ranks as a sissy? Were you a typical macho male before or a closet sissy hiding?

(06-14-2016, 06:22 PM)Gemma Wrote:

My sister has been completely supportive in making him live as a naughty school girl.  Without her it would not have been possible to enforce her lifestyle so effectively.  He still goes to work - he has a fairly routine office job.  I have not decided what to do in the end.  After his adulterous behaviour I told him he would be a schoolgirl for seven years whilst he was reeducated.  I have not decided what will happen after that although he has already been put back one year due to poor behaviour.

Nice, it sounds like your sister is a big help. This is critical to the success of petticoating. So is your sissy in his school girl outfit only at or have you taken him out? While dressed does he need to do school work? I would suggest making him learn about female history and doing reports as well as learning how to properly cook and clean.

He is in school uniform 13 days out of 14 (when not at work).  He does lots of school work - English literature, Scripture and needlework as well as PE.  She does all the housework of course as well - cleaning, laundry, boring cookery chores, etc..
What does your sissy wear for his PE lessons, Gemma?

I sometimes had to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment, and I always dreaded having to do a PE session in either a gym slip, gym knickers and aertex blouse, or worse still, just vest and knickers.
A school. vest and navy blue school knickers and white knee socks best for me
plus black slip on rubber pumps

Then a 1 mile cross country run through country side

Keep sissy fit

June
He'd certainly run fast if he were sent out in just his vest and knickers!
(06-18-2016, 08:36 AM)June Wrote: A school. vest and navy blue school knickers and white knee socks best for me
plus black slip on rubber pumps

Then a 1 mile cross country run through country side

Keep sissy fit

June

Usually Nancy Edwina wears her grey woollen knickers, maroon elasticated school knickers, grey woollen vest, grey school shirt, grey wool knee socks and garters, bottle green PE skirt and black slip-on plimsolls. She does skipping, running, hopping, star jumps, bean bag race and egg and spoon race.  Two hours full on until she is soaked with sweat.  Of course she has to get straight back into her full uniform without showering.  The plimsoll is always useful if I need to lower her knickers and let her have six to ten hard smacks to improve her performance.  Sometimes I have her strip to her vest and socks take her knickers off and pin up her skirt and then use the strap across her bare behind and legs to encourage her to try harder.
When we were kids my mother used to make my little sister hold up the back of her school skirt so she could smack her legs or bottom. I must admit I found it funny seeing her punished like that.

Then later when I was being punished by being made to wear her uniform, and suffered the same fate, I understood why I shouldn't have laughed. It was so humiliating being so complicit in my own punishment, not only showing everyone my knickers, but making it easier for Mummy to spank me.
(06-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Ali Wrote: He'd certainly run fast if he were sent out in just his vest and knickers!

Like my trips out to the roadside mailbox.   Olympic sprinters had nothing on me. Blush
(06-18-2016, 08:02 AM)Ali Wrote: What does your sissy wear for his PE lessons, Gemma?

I sometimes had to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment, and I always dreaded having to do a PE session in either a gym slip, gym knickers and aertex blouse, or worse still, just vest and knickers.

I was amused to read of other women putting their men into girls PT kit, I've practised this for quite a while with my husband, I have even had him serving at several coffee mornings dressed in his terry top gym skirt white socks and black slip on plimsolls (No 2 kit) much to the amusement of the ladies, I also take him for early morning PT in the garden dressed vest knickers and plimps (No 1 kit)with threats of sending him on a cross country run if he wavers. He hasn't got a school uniform so spends most evenings and weekends dressed for PT in his No 2 kit though it's down to vest and knickers for housework,

I would also like to mention his plimsolls they are girlish/childish slip ons he hates them and has begged me to allow him to wear the lace up version but slip ons were good enough for me at school so why not him? They are so very useful and I feel wasted if restricted to PT wear, often we'll be going out "him dressed in normal male clothes" and I'll make him change into his smart black slip on plimsolls he always seems so much better behaved when he's wearing them, He now has several pairs I have plans to turn the oldest pair into Mary Jane's as a little surprise for him!