satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison with a difference
(05-04-2018, 08:54 PM)prisongirl Wrote: Excellent ideas ..just imagine the "girls" being given outside work..clearing up rubbish in shopping malls or on the roadside while their former friends and colleagues look on as they  display their new female names/numbers and are dressed in the full uniform with wigs.."yes, ma'm just a humble girl inmate now" as they are given a dressing down by strict properly  female officers.Love the list of suitable subjects

Say wasn't there a song by Samantha Cooke along time back that predicted this very form of male prison reformation?

"YETH FEMALE MATHTER GUARD... we male girlth PICKED UP ALL THE METH INTHIDE and OUTTHIDE..."

That's the sound of the males working on their CHANGE GANG!

That should be the prison work song!
(05-05-2018, 04:30 PM)prisongirl Wrote: That should be the prison work song!

Now when these dainty male girl inmates have been particularly feminine and well-behaved perhaps for an occasional prison release trip they might be taken to the local seashore (of course under Women guards' surveillance!)- where laughing amused Females of all ages on the beach shall take in the sight of them in all their lovely ladylike shapeliness as they are made constantly to sing girlishly for all onlooker Women's enjoyment.

[Image: b60befce69cae4bc357888abbebfcd72.jpg]

"We males wear itsy, bitsy teeny weeny pink polka-dotted silk bikinis for the joy of all You Females to see!"
(05-06-2018, 02:13 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 01:48 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Thank you for responding to my ideas about the prison fantasy. I'd like to elaborate on it some more:

(1) Every month, a prisoner would be selected to become the personal slave of the Prison Governess. The prisoner would be made to don a sissy maid's outfit and attend to the domestic chores  as well as be taught in the use of a vibrator. Unable to have sex, the frustrated prisoner would be made to pleasure the Governess.

(2) The Prisoners would be shackled and have collars and leads to constantly remind them of their inferior status.

(3) Each prisoner cell would have two prisoners, but only one bed. (In other words, the prisoners would have to sleep together, and forced to have a "lesbian" relationship).

(4) Prisoners would have to do dressmaking, creating a very frill, sissy outfit that they would have to model in front of the guards.

(5) Prisoners would not be allowed to talk unless given permission. Even then, it would re things such as "Yes , Miss - I have been disrespectful and deserve punishment" or " I am a pathetic male who does not deserve freedom and should be feminized".

(6) Canes, whips and paddles would be used by the guards to discipline and keep the prisoners in check.

(7) There would be a solitary confinement punishment area. This would be a padded cell. After being stripped and naked and put into a nappy, the unfortunate prisoner would then be restrained in a straightjacket. A ball-gag would keep him quiet before he is locked in the padded cell for a certain period of time.

(8) For the amusement of the guards, Prisoners would be made to masturbate each other in front of fellow prisoners and the guards.

(9) Mealtimes, the prisoners would be made to wear bibs and spoon/bottle fed by the guards.

(10) The prisoners would be made to do humiliating things such as licking the boots of the guards/wardens.

I hope that this has give further food for thought! Smile

I have enjoyed reading this thread and it has been interesting to see how the fantasy has developed. While I have different ideas of how I would run the prison there is one point I object to strongly on the above list.

I am not spoon/bottle feeding a prisoner at mealtimes. I am a guard/warden not a nurse maid. Prisoner's can eat from dog bowls on the floors, that is if they are lucky enough to be given bowls to eat from!

Mz  Yvette-Louise... excellent observation on any male girl being 'served'.  In fact is Your prisons perhaps there might be a small heating pad  in the males' quarters that is turned on for but 10-15 minutes per day for them to cook their one meal daily from canned supplies. Female guards or Female staff preparing meals or doing any domestic chores for males shall by then be considered anathema to true Gynarchic Society!
(05-15-2018, 09:20 PM)sissy slut lavinia Wrote: An excellent scenario and one that interests me greatly, may i suggest the following amendments to the disciplinary regime

1, All prisoners should be fully depilated weekly by the female staff, this would include shaving, waxing and sugaring, singly or in any combination to be decided by the '' depilator ''

2, All prisoners should be made to feign a speech impediment at all times, a compulsory lisp would make them aware of their inferiority and would make them feel weak, feminine and vulnerable, for example Yes Miss would be spoken as ''yeth myth'', i'm very sorry miss would be ''i'm vewy sowwy myth'', please don't hurt me mistress as '' pleath donth hurth me misstwess '', the mental effort and humiliation involved in adopting this infantalising speech pattern when addressing their female superiors would be so intense as to destroy any last vestige of pride or self respect.

3, For any violation of the speech code no matter how minor a prisoner would be made to drink a babys bottle full of a wardresses urine, in addition to any other punishment.

4. To start the prison day the song ''I just wanna be loved by you'' by Marilyn Monroe should be played through speakers located in every cell, the prisoners would be required to be on their feet awaiting inspection by the time of the last ''boop boop be doop'', the reason i chose this song is to remind prisoners every morning of their ditzy femininity and powerlessness.

5, Prison uniform could include a very short box pleated gymslip designed specially so that the hemline falls one inch above the tip of the prisoners penis, a most humiliating garment indeed.

Great ideas! "Cwime doeth not pay in this pwison!"
I love the idea of the prisoners being depilated weekly but feel it may be better to allow some head hair for the wardress's to pull, I would favour a basin cut just above their ears, with regard to wardress's urine this would never be wasted and always given to the prisoners to drink
(05-17-2018, 11:03 PM)prisongirl Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 09:20 PM)sissy slut lavinia Wrote: An excellent scenario and one that interests me greatly, may i suggest the following amendments to the disciplinary regime

1, All prisoners should be fully depilated weekly by the female staff, this would include shaving, waxing and sugaring, singly or in any combination to be decided by the '' depilator ''

2, All prisoners should be made to feign a speech impediment at all times, a compulsory lisp would make them aware of their inferiority and would make them feel weak, feminine and vulnerable, for example Yes Miss would be spoken as ''yeth myth'', i'm very sorry miss would be ''i'm vewy sowwy myth'', please don't hurt me mistress as '' pleath donth hurth me misstwess '', the mental effort and humiliation involved in adopting this infantalising speech pattern when addressing their female superiors would be so intense as to destroy any last vestige of pride or self respect.

3, For any violation of the speech code no matter how minor a prisoner would be made to drink a babys bottle full of a wardresses urine, in addition to any other punishment.

4. To start the prison day the song ''I just wanna be loved by you'' by Marilyn Monroe should be played through speakers located in every cell, the prisoners would be required to be on their feet awaiting inspection by the time of the last ''boop boop be doop'', the reason i chose this song is to remind prisoners every morning of their ditzy femininity and powerlessness.

5, Prison uniform could include a very short box pleated gymslip designed specially so that the hemline falls one inch above the tip of the prisoners penis, a most humiliating garment indeed.

Theth are ethtremely ethellent  thingth that can keep the thithy male gurl mindth from ever thinking they can be anything but well-behaved emathculated memberth of the weaker thex...
(05-29-2019, 08:55 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 11:03 PM)prisongirl Wrote:

Theth are ethtremely ethellent  thingth that can keep the thithy male gurl mindth from ever thinking they can be anything but well-behaved emathculated memberth of the weaker thex...

I love the additional rules .Up at 6am prompt "boop a bopop dooping in full ,immaculate uniform.

"Hey Rempemptia.Inmate Redemptia.Aren't you a white collar offender responsible sberal counts of embezzlement"

"Yeth ma;am .I'm jutht a silly girl who thstole and sthould be punithed"

(05-06-2018, 12:22 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 04:30 PM)prisongirl Wrote: That should be the prison work song!

Now when these dainty male girl inmates have been particularly feminine and well-behaved perhaps for an occasional prison release trip they might be taken to the local seashore (of course under Women guards' surveillance!)- where laughing amused Females of all ages on the beach shall take in the sight of them in all their lovely ladylike shapeliness as they are made constantly to sing girlishly for all onlooker Women's enjoyment.

[Image: b60befce69cae4bc357888abbebfcd72.jpg]

"We males wear itsy, bitsy teeny weeny pink polka-dotted silk bikinis for the joy of all You Females to see!"

"and in the prithon we don;t want to be!"
But oh... Mith Prithon Mathter.... *sob*  thethe prithon thtripeth don't go with POLKA DOTHTH!    NOT FAIR!!!
(06-04-2019, 11:31 AM)whyguys Wrote: But oh... Mith Prithon Mathter.... *sob*  thethe prithon thtripeth don't go with POLKA DOTHTH!    NOT FAIR!!!

"Don't worry inmate..after 5 years of good behaviour you get get little matching triangular striped hat"