satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gingham school dresses and school knickers
Now summer is fast approaching I imagine many sissy girls will be getting out or buying new summer school dresses.

Either gingham or candy stripe

What is the colour preference for the school knickers, all sissy girls are required to wear full fit cotton school knickers.

Either matching colour of dress that will show in the sun light as most school dresses are usually very thin, or white so the knickers don’t show.

I also think white knee length school socks as a must with flat Mary Jane sandals, sissy girls are not allowed heels only a superior is.

Governessj
Nowadays I prefer a green gingham school summer dress, Miss, as that was the colour of the uniform at my little sister's school, which I was made to wear as a child.

I have both green and white knickers to go with my dress, and white pelerine socks. I have a pair of white mary-janes, and a black patent pair. I also have a pale pink pair, but those aren't really for with my schoolgirl uniform.
I have recently moved Lesley into his summer uniform and he hates it!

https://www.adult-size-school-uniform.co...Sizes.html

Lesley's is royal blue and I have had him shorten it to three inches above the knee. (This will be covered in the Lesley Goes to School thread)
Under the dress Lesley wears navy gym knickers from the same supplier and a white cotton vest, pelerine socks and black mary-jane's.

His Sunday best is at present a longer version of the same dress but worn with a plain petticoat, matching pants and tan stockings. I am looking into getting him something slightly more grown up to wear on Sundays.

In the winter he has a navy blue and a maroon uniform available but I mostly keep him in maroon with matching knickers.
Strictly Miss Cunningham
(05-16-2019, 03:58 PM)Governessj Wrote: Now summer is fast approaching I imagine many sissy girls will be getting out or buying new summer school dresses.

What is the colour preference for the school knickers, all sissy girls are required to wear full fit cotton school knickers.

Either matching colour of dress that will show in the sun light as most school dresses are usually very thin, or white so the knickers don’t show.

I also think white knee length school socks as a must with flat Mary Jane sandals, sissy girls are not allowed heels only a superior is.

Governessj

I have my pink gingham dress, which is actually too big on me! I have a matching hair scrunchie.  I wear white cotton knickers, anklets and mary-janes.

I feel so girly and special!

Lottie
(05-17-2019, 04:08 PM)Lottie Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 03:58 PM)Governessj Wrote: Now summer is fast approaching I imagine many sissy girls will be getting out or buying new summer school dresses.

Governessj

I think both these dress types are excellent for us humble males! Also drab grey is a good punishment colour. White or black unbranded plimsolls are suitable punishment shoes!
After reading several posts about gingham dresses i just had to put mine on and pose.
As I mentioned in another post I bought it from Ebay and the address label also described the exact contents!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Longing to serve women
Here in the UK, gingham schoolwear is easily available through e-bay at very reasonable cost. I am approx a size 18 and the size they show for a 20 year old is big enough for me to wear although very slightly tight (Mine is pink and white gingham). When I got mine I also received a free gingham scrunchie for hair/wig. Along with white or pink school knickers, tan tights and knee high socks, or just white tights, it is a joy to wear and pushes all of the "submission" buttons.

I have added a link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/School-Summer...9a685c47ec

My apologies for the length of the link, but hopefully it works ok.

Alexandra x
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra Smith (Maid)
Oh well yes...

I actually prefer nice pink heels and some frilly ankle socks as much more sissy, but if a Female Master speaks!

Heart Heart Heart
(05-24-2019, 06:45 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Oh well yes...

I actually prefer nice pink heels and some frilly ankle socks as much more sissy, but if a Female Master speaks!

Heart Heart Heart

It's not a case of what you prefer it's what you're told to wear, it should be black slip on plimsolls till you're told otherwise.
Henpecked is correct. Proper sissy schoolgirls are only permitted approved items as instructed by their superior. The opinion of the sissy regarding colour, length or modesty when dressed is not required.
Mistress  Antonia