satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pillow Gifts
This post is in response to Teresa's posts, especially the one where she wonders if her comments were boring to most readers. This reader was certainly not bored by her posts. In fact, I really appreciated reading posts from her unique point of view. Very exciting indeed.

As for why so many views versus few comments, for me, it takes much less time to read through the posts in this forum than it is to make a post. I have a number of things that I have thought of sharing over the time I have been on this forum, but rarely have the time, or should I say, make the time, to compose them to a point that I feel they are ready to post.

It might be easier to ask more simple or direct questions to evoke a response rather than general "questions" such as "suggestions" or "lessons learned".

Hopefully this sharing of my point of view will help in inspiring Theresa to continue to post and share with us how it is going in her relationship. I for one, am very interested to know what happens. It is stirring many interesting and fun scenarios in my head, which has already lead to wonderful sexy time with my very supportive wife.

I woke up very early one morning recently, after shopping with my wife and purchasing three new pairs of panties and a very cute romper from Macy's, which I slept in for the first time, and penned the story below, which was inspired from Theresa's posts. 
[Image: 12000892_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=402&he...;&fmt=webp]

I used the French version of Theresa's name in it, Therese, in honour of my wife who has a French name. I am entitling it: Pillow Gifts.

"Honey, I have one more gift for you. I put it on your pillow in our bedroom."

And that was the start of my life changing, my wife and I becoming even more close and intimate.

I went to our bedroom wondering what my last Christmas gift might be from her and found a pair of light blue panties on my pillow. This can't be right, I thought. She must of left her panties by mistake on our bed. 

"All I found was a pair of your panties on our bed" I said, showing her what I had found.
[Image: vanity-fair-vf001-15712-acs-sftblu?$tab$]

She smiled at me. "Nope, those are not my panties. They're my gift to you."

"But Therese, they are women's panties" I protested. 

She countered. "Technically, Bobby, they are your new panties and you are a man, so they would be men's panties, now woudn't they?"

"You want me to wear these?" I continued, ignoring her cute word play.

"I want you to at least try on my gift to you so we can see if they fit or not. After that, they are yours, so you can do whatever you want with them. It is a gift, so no strings attached."

So what could I do? I tried them on, and sure enough they fit fine. Trying on a pair of silky nylon panties in front of my wife as she remained dressed for some reason turned me on and so my penis was hard in the front of the panties. My wife came over and slowly rubbed me and said that I seemed to like her gift.

"So you really want me to wear these?" I asked, puzzled at her new gift.

"Now why would I buy you something that I would not want you to wear? Of course I want you to wear them, but only if you are comfortable with them. I wouldn't wear anything that you got me as a gift if I wasn't comfortable in them, would I?"

I remembered some of the clothes that I bought her as gifts, as I tried to figure out her style and likes. Sometimes I succeeded and she fell in love with some of the things that I got her that she said that she would never have gotten for herself, and other times she eventually gave the clothes to Good Will without really wearing them at all.

"I guess not. But why women's panties?"

"I read the reviews of these ones, Vanity Fair Ravissant panties, and they are very popular with men."

"Really? Men wear these and write reviews of them?"

She showed me the reviews that she had found on the herroom.com web site.

I kept them on for the rest of the evening. The feeling of them were different enough from all my other underwear that there was no way I could forget that I was wearing them. However, Therese made sure that I didn't forget by bringing my attention to them every so often with a comment or a touch or caress such that I was hard pretty much all evening. We had pretty wonderful and intense sex that night and then the panties, or should I say, my panties, went into the clothes hamper.

The next morning when Therese opened her drawer to put on some underwear she showed me a pair of panties that she had bought for herself, similar to the ones that she bought me, but in white and with lace on the sides just above where the legs go through. Lace Nouveau panties she called them. She asked me to let her know whenever I decide to wear my new panties so that she could wear hers too. That way, whenever we go to the bathroom or feel our panties beneath our clothes, we would be reminded of what the other one is wearing too.
[Image: vanity-fair-vf001-13001-acs-stw?$tab$]

After a couple of days wearing my regular underwear, my curiosity got the better of me and I wondered what it would be like to wear panties under my regular clothes for the whole day. So in the morning I mentioned to Therese that I was going to wear my new panties that day. She put on her new ones too and came over to me just as I finished pulling mine up my legs. She embraced me, wearing just her bra and panties. As she kissed me, her hands slid over my bum and all over my panties and so I did the same to her. One of her hands came up my back and pressed me even closer into her and I did the same, feeling the straps of her bra under my hands. It was intoxicating and when we finally parted, we both let out a breathe and mentioned how sexually charged that kiss was. She smiled and told me to get dressed and to think of her all day. 

Well I did, and we had some fun and cute texts and quick phone calls during the day. Even though it was between Christmas and New Years, we had both decided this year that we would go into work. So it was more quiet and slower at work and it gave both of us the opportunity to playfully communicate with each other a number of times. 

That night we had amazing sex once again. 

It got so that I looked forward to the laundry being done so that I could wear my new panties once again. Each time I wore them, it was a more sexually charged day than usual, often ending up in wonderful sexy time with Therese. A couple of times she suggested that instead of me cumming, that I enjoy the silky feel of them and go to sleep wearing them all sexually charged. That didn't stop us from having her cum, even more than once. She seemed to get a sexual charge out of me being in the panties that she gave me and following her lead in the sexy time that we had all day when I was wearing them.

Then came my birthday in late January.

After my favourite home-made meal that Therese made me, she said "Honey, I have a gift for you. It's on your pillow." What now, I thought. 

"Did you get me another pair of women's panties?"

"Technically, they're men's panties if I got them for you right?" She had that impish grin.

"Sure, but they are designed and made for women."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. Of course the main market for them are women, but this model of panties used to have a gusset that was thinner and longer, that didn't fit men that well. They were changed at one point and they now fit men much better. So it just might be that these panties are also designed with men in mind."

"Ok, ok, so what is it, more men's panties?"

"Don't you like the first pair that I got for you?"

"Of course, you know that I do. They are comfortable and have spiced up our already wonderful sex life."

"Then hurry up and go see what is waiting for you on your pillow!"

Sure enough, on my pillow was a pair of panties. This time in pink and with lace on each side. I could see that under them were also a black pair. When I picked them up, something hard was underneath them. I turned the pile over and saw that the hardness was from the underwire of a pink bra.

Going back to Therese "So now you want me to start wearing a bra? There is no reason for me to wear a bra, I don't have breasts that need a bra".

"Well that's true, you don't have breasts that need a bra. But a bra is not only functional. You've told me more than once that you find my bras pretty."

"Sure, but I don't need to look pretty."

"Don't you like things that are pretty?"

"Sure, I like it when you look pretty..."

"And I like pretty things too, and I have really been liking how pretty you are when you are wearing your new panties."

"They are not that pretty, they are soft and silky and comfortable."

"Well, I think the soft blue color and silky fabric are pretty, and you look pretty to me when you are wearing them, and I like that. It turns me on."

Really. She thinks I look pretty when I wear the blue panties. And she likes it.

"It's just a gift, Bobby. All I would like you to do is try it on to see that it fits. After that, it is up to you if you ever wear it. You've seen me wearing this model and you like how it looks on me, with the lace on the inside near the cleavage. I find it a very comfortable bra."

So I tried on the bra. And the pink panties that seemed to go well with it. As we embraced after I put them on, Therese's hand went up my back and traced where my new bra straps went and I placed my hand on her blouse where I could also feel her bras straps.

"You look so sexy! And yes, I think you look very pretty in your new pink bra and panties. Come on, let's go and clean up the kitchen together."

"What, just wearing these?"

"Sure, I love seeing you in your new underwear, especially how excited you are. But I do have one last gift for you in the kitchen."

Therese lead me into the kitchen where she opened up our broom closet and pulled out a very frilly, pink flowered apron. She motioned for me to come towards her and she put it over my head and then tied it on me in the back. Then she put on a smaller one around her waist that was not nearly as feminine looking. 

"There we are, all ready to clean up after your birthday supper."

"Therese, this frilly apron seems a bit over the top and looks silly on me. Do you really want me to wear this?"

"Of course, sweetheart! I wouldn't have bought it for you if I didn't think you would look pretty wearing it, and I got it right on. You look so wonderfully pretty in the pink frills of the apron with your pink panties and bra straps peaking out underneath it. It will protect you as you clean up, but it will also turn me on as I watch you working in the kitchen and dining room, making them clean as a whistle. Would you like some birthday sex after we clean up?"

"Of course, that would be wonderful!"

"Would you keep your new bra on for me too?"

"If you want me to, then sure."

"Yay! If you ever decide to wear your new bra again, please let me know. I also bought a new one for me, in blue, that I would like to wear when you are wearing yours, ok?"

"Ok. But I would never be able to wear it out, just here at home with you. It would show under my shirt."

"Of course, dear, wear it only where and when you want to. This model is a bit different from other bras in that the part that allows you to adjust your straps is in the front and not the back, so you don't get that telltale bump in the back. The straps lie flat all across the back. See, have a look at my bra. Do you notice any bump in the back? Nice and smooth. And there is no padding in the cups. So if you were to wear, say a sweater, vest, or suit jacket over your shirt, your new bra would be nicely hidden. But don't worry about that, you never have to wear it outside of the home, or even ever, if you don't want to."

We then cleaned up the kitchen and dining room together. Or more accurately, she showed me what to do and directed me in the cleanup. And that felt exciting too. Following her direction and having her tease me every now and then about the clothes that I was wearing. It was sexually intoxicating, feeling the straps of the bra, the swish of the apron skirt and the softness of the nylon panties as I moved around following the instructions of my wife who was fully dressed and seemed to be much more comfortable in telling me what she wanted me to do and how she wanted me to do it and correcting me whenever she wanted me to do it slightly differently. I found myself being very focused on wanting to please her, and enjoying very much any words of praise that she said and any touch or sexual tease that she did. 

After I finished cleaning up, we had a wonderfully satisfying sexual play time, with her having three orgasms. She asked me if I would be ok with me not having an orgasm and keeping my new bra and panties on over night and waiting until morning for an orgasm. The way that she put it and how I was feeling towards her and the way that she was leading our evening together, it was easy for me to say yes, even though I had never wanted to cum more strongly in my life than that evening.

I could barely sleep all night and thought I would have a wet dream, being in such a state of sexual turn-on. Sure enough the next morning, Therese said that I could cum, but gave me a new pair of panties that was a size larger than the ones I had been wearing. She had me stand up in front of her while she laid on the bed and told me to move my body such that the panties stroked my penis without any help from my hands. It was frusrating to do, getting wonderful stimulation, but not quite enough to get me over the edge, and then she started to talk to me, describing to me all of the clothes that I had been wearing, the gifts from her that made me look so pretty and how she loves how pretty I am making myself for her and how much more pretty I could become if I wanted to if I asked her to help me be pretty for her. That was enough for me to cum pretty hard in my new large sized panties, without any help except moving my hips to move my penis on the silky fabric.

Later that day, we went shopping together and Therese helped me to find a number of different panties that I thought might be fun, comfortable and sexy to wear so that I could wear my men's panties all the time. We also picked out a few bras so I had a bit of choice and could experience some of the different styles that were available. Therese also bought me some stayup nylons stockings, some sheer to waist pantyhose and some control top pantyhose so I could see how they all fit and feel. 

I must admit that as I wore all of these feminine, pretty clothes, that were sexy and fun to wear, it became easy and habitual to say yes to whatever Therese requested of me. I just felt so grateful that we had such great sex together, and that she was so happy and turned on by me wearing pretty, feminine clothing.

On Valentine's day, we both wore matching red garter belts and red stockings, with red panties. She had found a nighty with red hearts on it that I wore to bed.

One Saturday morning, after I put on the bra, panties and pantihose that Therese suggested I wear, she pulled out of the closet the frilliest, short pink dress with bows and lace. She said it was a gift from her and asked me to try it on to make sure the size was ok. She and I both knew at this point, even though I was free to never wear it again once I tried it on, that I would be wearing it for her whenever she suggested to me that I wear it. The dress floated down over my body and she zipped it up the back. She then put a pretty frilled white apron around my waist and had me put on a pair of low heels. With a bit of lipstick and blush, she said that she had a number of things that she wanted the maid to take care of today, and I was the maid that would be doing just that. 

I learned how she wanted the good dishes and cutlery we had cleaned and polished, how she wanted everything dusted, how she wanted the tub, toilets and bathroom cleaned. For some reason, these seemingly dull tasks seemed fun and exciting to do, knowing that I was pleasing my beautiful, powerful, confident wife Therese. And she made them fun by checking up on my quite often, telling me how wonderful a job I was doing, or what I could do differently to please her even more, how pretty I was and how sexy she felt having me do all these things for her. 

Later in the day, as a reward, I got to help her as she pleased herself to a number of orgasms, using my tongue, and different sex toys that she had purchased. That night when she unzipped me out of my new maid dress, she said to me that she had a gift for me that was on my pillow. I went to look and it was a box. 

She gave me a key and said "I don't know whether playing with a chastity device is something that you might find sexy, or even if I might find sexy, but I would like you to at least try my gift on, just to see if it fits alright. Once we know that it fits, it is up to you if you ever try it on again, or if you ever give me back the key."

I looked at the pink penis shaped hard plastic cage and the rings in the box, knowing that sooner or later, I will be handing over the key to my wife, my sexy mistress and soon to be, my keyholder.
[Image: perso_14_v.jpg]
thanks for a delightful story
if only it could happen
Longing to serve women
Half-way through your story I had to put my chastity belt on to ensure I could make it to the end without taking some time out to take care of "things" and hence spoil the flow of the story.

By the end I was so glad I had!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Therese has done a great job of encouraging his dressing.I think he’s hooked.
(05-18-2019, 08:26 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: Half-way through your story I had to put my chastity belt on to ensure I could make it to the end without taking some time out to take care of "things" and hence spoil the flow of the story.

High praise indeed! 

I enjoy what I write to the point that as I reread it, I too have to be careful to not spoil the flow of the story.  Rolleyes

(05-18-2019, 04:01 PM)Jenniferjc75 Wrote: Therese has done a great job of encouraging his dressing.I think he’s hooked.

Oh, he is definitely hooked.
When I first saw the title of the thread "Pillow Gifts" I did not visualize the Gifts as being something placed on
a pillow but lingerie as related to Pillow (Tab) Panties as found with an eBay Search Pillow Panties.
These Pillow panties are full briefs or maxi brief panties akin to granny panties of old.
Lots and lots of room for pieces (penis and balls) and parts to freely float in a silky sleek enclosure - even
if held in suspension in a captive chastity device.
Best worn with an ample "A" line skater skirt for everything to have fluid motion - although if the wearer
is too fluid maybe skip the Pillow Panty and go directly to diapers and plastic containment panties !

Viva la Pillow panty - Ou la la !
(05-18-2019, 07:49 PM)sgbf Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 08:26 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: Half-way through your story I had to put my chastity belt on to ensure I could make it to the end without taking some time out to take care of "things" and hence spoil the flow of the story.

High praise indeed! 

I enjoy what I write to the point that as I reread it, I too have to be careful to not spoil the flow of the story.  Rolleyes
The same here. When I'm writing I find I write much more effectively when I'm locked in my "stainless steel panties from Hell" (see the first three chapters of my book The Wrong Panties in the Female dominant fiction board). If I allowed myself to stop to take care of "matters", I'd not only lose the flow but also the mood. When Mister Frisky is desperate to break free, the frustration is exquisite and it not only tells me that what I'm writing is good, it encourages me to try to help him by keeping the mood going and doing even better which just ramps the frustration up even more. Needless to say, I use a timer lock to make sure I can't get at the keys. Angel
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Extraordinary story!!!!!!!!!
(05-16-2019, 07:01 PM)sgbf Wrote: Ce message est une réponse aux messages de Teresa, en particulier celui où elle se demande si ses commentaires étaient ennuyeux pour la plupart des lecteurs. Ce lecteur n'était certainement pas ennuyé par ses messages. En fait, j’ai vraiment apprécié la lecture des billets de son point de vue unique. Très excitant en effet.

Pour ce qui est de savoir pourquoi autant de points de vue par rapport à quelques commentaires, pour moi, cela prend beaucoup moins de temps de lire les messages de ce forum que de les publier. J'ai eu un certain nombre de choses que j'ai pensé partager pendant le temps que j'ai passé sur ce forum, mais j'ai rarement le temps, ou devrais-je dire, prendre le temps, de les composer à un point que je sens qu'elles sont prêtes à poster.

Il serait peut-être plus facile de poser des questions plus simples ou directes pour évoquer une réponse plutôt que des "questions" générales telles que des "suggestions" ou "

Espérons que ce partage de mon point de vue inspirera Theresa à continuer à publier et à partager avec nous l’évolution de sa relation. Pour ma part, je suis très intéressé de savoir ce qui se passe. Cela suscite de nombreux scénarios intéressants et amusants dans ma tête, ce qui a déjà conduit à de merveilleux moments sexy avec ma femme, qui me soutient beaucoup.

Je me suis réveillé très tôt un matin récemment, après avoir fait les magasins avec ma femme et acheté trois nouvelles culottes et un très mignon combi-short de Macy's, dans lequel j'ai dormi pour la première fois, et écrit l'histoire ci-dessous, inspirée des billets de Theresa. . 
[Image: 12000892_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=402&he...;&fmt=webp]

J'y ai utilisé la version française du nom de Thérèse, Thérèse, en l'honneur de mon épouse qui a un nom français. J'y ai droit: Cadeaux Oreiller.

"Chérie, j'ai encore un cadeau pour toi.

Et c’était le début de ma vie qui changeait, ma femme et moi devenions encore plus proches et intimes.

Je suis allé dans notre chambre en me demandant quel pourrait être mon dernier cadeau de Noël et j'ai trouvé une culotte bleu clair sur mon oreiller. Cela ne peut pas être juste, pensai-je. Elle doit bien avoir laissé sa culotte par erreur sur notre lit. 

"Tout ce que j'ai trouvé, c'est une culotte sur notre lit", lui dis-je en lui montrant ce que j'avais trouvé.
[Image: vanity-fair-vf001-15712-acs-sftblu?$tab$]

Elle m'a souri. "Non, ce ne sont pas mes culottes. Ce sont mes cadeaux."

"Mais Thérèse, ce sont des culottes de femme" protestai-je. 

Elle a contré. "Techniquement, Bobby, ce sont tes nouvelles culottes et tu es un homme, alors ce sont des culottes d'hommes, maintenant, ils ne seraient pas?"

"Tu veux que je les porte?" J'ai continué,

"Je veux que vous essayiez au moins mon cadeau afin que nous puissions voir s'ils correspondent ou non. Après cela, ils vous appartiennent, vous pouvez donc faire ce que vous voulez avec eux. C'est un cadeau, donc aucune condition. "

Alors que pourrais-je faire? Je les ai essayés et ils vont bien. Essayer une paire de culottes en nylon soyeux devant ma femme alors qu'elle est restée habillée pour une raison quelconque m'a allumé et mon pénis était dur à l'avant de la culotte. Ma femme est venue et m'a doucement frotté et a dit que je semblais aimer son cadeau.

"Alors tu veux vraiment que je les porte?" Ai-je demandé, intriguée par son nouveau cadeau.

"Maintenant, pourquoi devrais-je vous acheter quelque chose que je ne voudrais pas que vous portiez? Bien sûr, je veux que vous les portiez, mais seulement si vous êtes à l'aise avec eux. Je ne porterais rien de ce que vous m'auriez offert en cadeau si je n'était pas à l'aise en eux, n'est-ce pas? "

Je me suis souvenu de certains des vêtements que je lui ai achetés comme cadeaux, alors que j'essayais de comprendre son style et ses goûts. Parfois, je réussissais et elle tombait amoureuse de certaines choses qui m'étaient venues, elle disait qu'elle ne l'aurait jamais eue pour elle-même, et d'autres fois, elle finissait par donner les vêtements à Good Will sans vraiment les porter.

"Je suppose que non. Mais pourquoi une culotte de femme?"

"J'ai lu les critiques de celles-ci, les culottes Vanity Fair Ravissant, et elles sont très populaires auprès des hommes."

" Vraiment? Les hommes les portent et Ă©crivent des critiques? "

Elle m'a montré les critiques qu'elle avait trouvées sur le site web herroom.com.

Je les ai gardés pour le reste de la soirée. Le sentiment d'entre eux était suffisamment différent de tous mes autres sous-vêtements pour qu'il soit impossible d'oublier que je les portais. Cependant, Thérèse a fait en sorte que je n'oublie pas en leur attirant mon attention de temps en temps par un commentaire, une caresse ou une caresse telle que j'ai été dure presque toute la soirée. Nous avons eu un sexe magnifique et intense cette nuit-là, puis la culotte, ou devrais-je dire ma culotte, est entrée dans le panier à linge.

Le lendemain matin, lorsque Thérèse ouvrit son tiroir pour enfiler des sous-vêtements, elle me montra une culotte qu'elle s'était achetée pour elle-même, semblable à celle qu'elle m'avait achetée, mais en blanc et avec de la dentelle sur les côtés juste au-dessus, où les jambes traverser. Les culottes en dentelle Nouveau, elle les appelait. Elle m'a demandé de le lui faire savoir chaque fois que je décidais de porter ma nouvelle culotte pour pouvoir porter la sienne aussi. De cette façon, chaque fois que nous allons à la salle de bain ou que nous sentons notre culotte sous nos vêtements, l’on nous rappelle ce que l’autre porte aussi.
[Image: vanity-fair-vf001-13001-acs-stw?$tab$]

Après avoir passé quelques jours à porter mes sous-vêtements habituels, ma curiosité a eu raison de moi et je me suis demandé ce que ce serait de porter une culotte sous mes vêtements habituels toute la journée. Donc, le matin, j'ai dit à Thérèse que j'allais porter ma nouvelle culotte ce jour-là. Elle enfila ses nouvelles aussi et vint à moi au moment même où je finissais de tirer les miennes par le haut. Elle m'a embrassé, vêtue seulement de son soutien-gorge et de sa culotte. Alors qu'elle m'embrassait, ses mains glissèrent sur mes fesses et sur ma culotte et je lui fis la même chose. Une de ses mains me monta dans le dos et me pressa encore plus contre elle. Je fis de même, sentant les bretelles de son soutien-gorge sous mes mains. C'était enivrant et quand nous nous sommes finalement séparés, nous avons tous deux laissé respirer et mentionné à quel point ce baiser était chargé sexuellement. Elle a souri et m'a dit de m'habiller et de penser à elle toute la journée. 

Eh bien oui, et nous avons eu des textes amusants et mignons et des appels téléphoniques rapides pendant la journée. Même si c'était entre Noël et le nouvel an, nous avions tous les deux décidé cette année de nous rendre au travail. C'était donc plus calme et plus lent au travail et cela nous a donné à tous les deux la possibilité de communiquer de manière ludique les uns avec les autres à plusieurs reprises. 

Cette nuit-là, nous avons eu une fois de plus un sexe incroyable. 

J'avais tellement hâte que la lessive soit faite pour pouvoir porter à nouveau ma nouvelle culotte. Chaque fois que je les portais, c'était une journée plus chargée sexuellement que d'habitude, aboutissant souvent à un temps sexy magnifique avec Thérèse. Quelques fois, elle m'a suggéré de ne pas jouir de cumming au lieu de jouir de leur sensation soyeuse et de m'endormir les portant tous sexuellement chargés. Cela ne nous a pas empêchés de la jouir, même plus d'une fois. Elle semblait avoir une accusation sexuelle contre moi étant la culotte qu'elle m'avait donnée et la suivant dans le temps sexy que nous avions toute la journée quand je les portais.

Puis vint mon anniversaire fin janvier.

Après mon repas fait maison préféré que Thérèse m'a préparé, elle m'a dit "Chérie, j'ai un cadeau pour toi. Elle est sur ton oreiller." Quoi maintenant, j'ai pensé. 

"M'as-tu acheté une autre paire de culottes pour femmes?"

"Techniquement, ce sont des culottes d'hommes si je les ai pour vous, n'est-ce pas?" Elle avait ce sourire espiègle.

"Bien sûr, mais ils sont conçus et fabriqués pour les femmes."

"Je ne serais pas trop sûr de cela. Bien sûr, le principal marché pour elles est la femme, mais ce modèle de culotte avait un soufflet plus mince et plus long, qui ne convenait pas beaucoup aux hommes. un point et ils vont maintenant beaucoup mieux aux hommes. Il est donc possible que ces culottes soient aussi conçues pour les hommes. "

"Ok, ok, alors qu'est-ce qu'il y a, plus de culottes pour hommes?"

"Tu n'aimes pas la première paire que j'ai pour toi?"

"Bien sûr, vous savez que je le fais.

"Alors dépêche-toi d'aller voir ce qui t'attend sur ton oreiller!"

Effectivement, sur mon oreiller se trouvait une culotte. Cette fois en rose et avec de la dentelle de chaque côté. Je pouvais voir que sous eux étaient aussi une paire noire. Quand je les ai ramassés, quelque chose de dur se trouvait sous eux. Je retournai la pile et vis que la dureté était due au soutien-gorge d'un soutien-gorge rose.

Retour à Thérèse "Alors maintenant, vous voulez que je commence à porter un soutien-gorge? Il n'y a aucune raison pour que je porte un soutien-gorge, je n'ai pas de seins qui ont besoin d'un soutien-gorge".

"Et bien c'est vrai, tu n'as pas de seins qui ont besoin d'un soutien-gorge. Mais un soutien-gorge n'est pas seulement fonctionnel. Tu m'as dit plus d'une fois que tu trouvais mes soutiens-gorge jolis."

"Bien sûr, mais je n'ai pas besoin d'être jolie."

"Don'

"Bien sûr, j'aime bien quand tu es jolie ..."

"Et j'aime aussi les jolies choses, et j'aime vraiment Ă  quel point tu es jolie quand tu portes ta nouvelle culotte."

"Ils ne sont pas si jolis, ils sont doux et soyeux et confortables."

"Et bien, je pense que la couleur bleue douce et le tissu soyeux sont jolis, et tu es jolie à moi quand tu les portes, et j'aime ça. Ça m'excite."

Vraiment. Elle pense que je suis jolie quand je porte la culotte bleue. Et elle aime ça.

"C'est juste un cadeau, Bobby. Tout ce que j'aimerais que tu fasses, c'est de l'essayer pour voir si ça te va. Après, à vous de choisir si vous le portez un jour. Vous m'avez vu porter ce modèle et vous aimez ça ressemble à moi, avec la dentelle à l'intérieur près du décolleté, je trouve ça un soutien-gorge très confortable.

Alors j'ai essayé le soutien-gorge. Et la culotte rose qui semblait aller bien avec elle. Lorsque nous nous sommes embrassés après que je les ai mis, la main de Thérèse me monta dans le dos et me demanda où allaient mes nouvelles bretelles de soutien-gorge. Je plaçai ma main sur son chemisier où je pouvais également sentir ses bretelles.

"Tu as l'air si sexy! Et oui, je pense que tu es très jolie dans ton nouveau soutien-gorge rose et ta nouvelle culotte. Allez, allons nettoyer la cuisine ensemble."

"Quoi, juste porter ça?"

"Bien sûr, j'adore te voir dans ton nouveau sous-vêtement, surtout à quel point tu es excité. Mais j'ai un dernier cadeau pour toi dans la cuisine."

Thérèse me conduisit dans la cuisine où elle ouvrit la penderie à balais et en sortit un tablier à fleurs roses très froufrout. Elle m'a fait signe de venir vers elle et elle l'a mis sur ma tête, puis m'a attaché dans le dos. Puis elle en mit une plus petite autour de la taille qui n’était pas aussi féminine. 

"Nous sommes tous prêts à nettoyer après votre dîner d'anniversaire."

"Thérèse, ce tablier à froufrous semble un peu trop haut et a l'air bête sur moi. Voulez-vous vraiment que je porte ça?"

"Bien sûr, chérie! Je ne l'aurais pas acheté pour toi si je ne pensais pas que tu serais jolie, et je l'ai bien faite. Tu es si merveilleusement jolie dans le volant rose du tablier avec ton rose une culotte et des bretelles de soutien-gorge culminant en dessous, cela vous protégera pendant le nettoyage, mais cela m'excitera également lorsque je vous regarderai travailler dans la cuisine et la salle à manger, les rendant propres comme un sifflet. après avoir nettoyé? "

"Bien sûr, ce serait merveilleux!"

"Voulez-vous garder votre nouveau soutien-gorge pour moi aussi?"

"Si tu le veux, alors bien sûr."

"Yay! Si jamais tu décidais de porter ton nouveau soutien-gorge, fais-le-moi savoir. J'en ai aussi acheté un nouveau, en bleu, que j'aimerais porter lorsque tu porteras le tien, d'accord?"

"Ok. Mais je ne serais jamais capable de le porter, juste ici à la maison avec toi. Ça se verrait sous ma chemise."

"Bien sûr, ma chère, portez-le uniquement où et quand vous le souhaitez. Ce modèle est un peu différent des autres soutiens-gorge en ce que la partie qui vous permet d'ajuster vos bretelles se trouve à l'avant et non à l'arrière, Les bretelles reposent à plat sur le dos. Regardez, regardez mon soutien-gorge. Avez-vous remarqué une bosse dans le dos? Joli et lisse. Et il n'y a pas de rembourrage dans les bonnets. vous deviez porter un chandail, une veste ou une veste de survêtement par-dessus votre chemise, votre nouveau soutien-gorge serait bien dissimulé. Mais ne vous inquiétez pas pour ça, vous n’avez jamais à le porter à l’extérieur de la maison, ni même jamais, si tu ne veux pas. "

Nous avons ensuite nettoyé la cuisine et la salle à manger ensemble. Ou plus précisément, elle m'a montré quoi faire et m'a dirigé dans le nettoyage. Et ça aussi, c'était excitant. En suivant ses instructions et en me faisant me taquiner de temps en temps au sujet des vêtements que je portais. C'était sexuellement enivrant, sentant les bretelles du soutien-gorge, le sifflement de la jupe du tablier et la douceur de la culotte en nylon alors que je me déplaçais en suivant les instructions de ma femme qui était entièrement habillée et semblait beaucoup plus à l'aise pour me dire quoi elle voulait que je fasse et comme elle voulait que je le fasse et me corrige chaque fois qu'elle voulait que je le fasse un peu différemment. Je me trouvais très concentrée sur le désir de lui plaire, et appréciais beaucoup les mots de louange qu'elle disait et tout contact ou taquinerie sexuelle qu'elle faisait. 

Après avoir fini de nettoyer, nous avons eu un temps de jeu sexuel extrêmement satisfaisant, avec trois orgasmes. Elle m'a demandé si je serais d'accord avec le fait de ne pas avoir d'orgasme et de garder mon nouveau soutien-gorge et ma nouvelle culotte toute la nuit et d'attendre le matin pour un orgasme. La façon dont elle l’a formulée et comment je me sentais envers elle et la façon dont elle menait notre soirée ensemble, c’était facile pour moi de dire oui, même si je n’avais jamais voulu jouir plus fort de ma vie que ce soir-là.

Je pouvais à peine dormir toute la nuit et je pensais avoir un rêve humide, étant dans un tel état d'excitation sexuelle. Bien sûr, le lendemain matin, Thérèse a dit que je pouvais jouir, mais elle m'a donné une nouvelle culotte d'une taille supérieure à celle que je portais. Elle m'a fait me tenir debout devant elle pendant qu'elle était allongée sur le lit et m'a dit de bouger mon corps de manière à ce que la culotte me caresse le pénis sans aucune aide de mes mains. C’était frustrant de faire une merveilleuse stimulation, mais pas assez pour me dépasser, puis elle a commencé à me parler, me décrivant tous les vêtements que je portais, les cadeaux d’elle qui m’avaient fait Elle a l'air si jolie et comme elle aime à quel point je me fais belle pour elle et combien je pourrais devenir plus jolie si je le voulais si je lui demandais de m'aider à être jolie pour elle.

Plus tard dans la journée, nous sommes allés faire les magasins ensemble et Thérèse m'a aidée à trouver un certain nombre de culottes différentes que je pensais pouvoir être amusantes, confortables et sexy à porter afin que je puisse porter la culotte de mes hommes tout le temps. Nous avons également choisi quelques soutiens-gorge afin d'avoir un peu de choix et de pouvoir expérimenter certains des styles disponibles. Thérèse m'a également acheté des bas nylon, des collants transparents jusqu'à la taille et des collants de contrôle pour que je puisse voir comment ils se glissent et se sentent. 

Je dois admettre que lorsque je portais tous ces jolis vêtements féminins, sexy et amusants à porter, il devenait facile et habituel de dire oui à tout ce que Thérèse me demandait. Je me sentais tellement reconnaissante que nous ayons eu un si bon sexe ensemble et qu'elle soit si heureuse et excitée par le fait que je porte de jolis vêtements féminins.

Le jour de la Saint-Valentin, nous avions tous les deux des jarretelles et des bas rouges assortis, ainsi qu'une culotte rouge. Elle avait trouvé une chemise de nuit avec des cœurs rouges que je portais au lit.

Un samedi matin, après avoir enfilé le soutien-gorge, la culotte et le pantalon que Thérèse m'a suggéré de porter, elle a sorti de la garde-robe la robe la plus volumineuse et la plus courte, avec des noeuds et de la dentelle. Elle a dit que c'était un cadeau d'elle et m'a demandé de l'essayer pour m'assurer que la taille était correcte. Elle et moi savions tous les deux à ce stade, même si j'étais libre de ne plus le porter une fois que je l'avais essayée, que je le porterais chaque fois qu'elle me proposerait de le porter. La robe flottait sur mon corps et elle la referma dans le dos. Elle a ensuite mis un joli tablier blanc à volants autour de ma taille et m'a fait mettre une paire de talons bas. Avec un peu de rouge à lèvres et de rougir, elle a dit qu'elle souhaitait que la femme de ménage s'occupe de plusieurs choses aujourd'hui, et j'étais la femme de chambre qui ferait exactement cela. 

J'ai appris qu'elle voulait la bonne vaisselle et les couverts que nous avions nettoyés et polis, qu'elle voulait tout dépoussiérer, qu'elle voulait nettoyer la baignoire, les toilettes et la salle de bains. Pour une raison quelconque, ces tâches apparemment ennuyeuses semblaient amusantes et excitantes à faire, sachant que je plaisais à ma belle épouse puissante et confiante, Thérèse. Et elle les a amusés en vérifiant mon travail assez souvent, en me disant à quel point je faisais un travail merveilleux, ou ce que je pouvais faire différemment pour lui plaire encore plus, à quel point j'étais jolie et à quel point elle se sentait sexy de l'avoir fait. pour elle. 

Plus tard dans la journée, en récompense, je l'ai aidée alors qu'elle se plaisait à plusieurs orgasmes, en utilisant ma langue, et en différents jouets sexuels qu'elle avait achetés. Ce soir-là, lorsqu'elle m'a dégagé de ma nouvelle robe de femme de chambre, elle m'a dit qu'elle avait un cadeau pour moi sur mon oreiller. Je suis allé chercher et c'était une boîte. 

Elle me donna une clé et dit: "Je ne sais pas si jouer avec un appareil de chasteté est une chose que tu pourrais trouver sexy, ou même si je pourrais le trouver sexy, mais je voudrais que tu essayes au moins mon cadeau, juste pour voyez si ça vous va. Une fois que nous savons que ça vous va, c'est à vous de décider de l'essayer de nouveau ou de me rendre la clé. "

J'ai regardé la cage en plastique dur en forme de pénis rose et les anneaux dans la boîte, sachant que, tôt ou tard, je remettrai la clé à ma femme, ma maîtresse sexy et bientôt à mon détenteur.
[Image: perso_14_v.jpg]
Que c'est bien Ă©crit!
Elle mène le combat du nez! par étape, sans doute , sans lui, et lui, c'est elle , sans difficulté,
travestir for son propre plaisir, Sa femme a compris qu'être travesti, féminine facilitait les orgasmes! Dieu que c'est vrai! et peu à peu il ne pourra s'en passer ... ce couple deviendra un couple de deux lesbiennes qui refusent toute masculinité, c'est l'avenir: il n'y a plus de macho, d'hom me rustre mais que des hommes féminisés se sont ainsi mêlés à la femme, à l'avenir, qu'ils l'aient vivement, qu'il y ait plus de femmes dont moi!
Sgbf, je me sens très proche, merci pour votre participation à mon rendre heureux, et sous le charme de ton message,
Caroline
Shy Caroline Heart