BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capris or na?
Yeah under my capris I am tucked but I also wear a prosthetic vagina that gives me a camel toe look. I generally don't wear panties under my capris because I want the camel toe to be visible. It is funny to watch a lady, men don't usually look, but a lady will look there and not see a bulge but a nice feminine mound and than look up, look down and back up.
(04-29-2019, 10:59 PM)inhershoes Wrote: Heart Yeah under my capris I am tucked but I also wear a prosthetic vagina that gives me a camel toe look. I generally don't wear panties under my capris because I want the camel toe to be visible. It is funny to watch a lady, men don't usually look, but a lady will look there and not see a bulge but a nice feminine mound and than look up, look down and back up.

Heart Heart   LOVE it!
Capris are great for sissies in my mind as well..  The are obviously feminine...……..  Show off his cute butt and smooth crotch and legs...…..  I am also an advocate for my honey keeping his crotch looking as feminine as possible as often as possible.  It is good visibly for those observant enough to notice, and mentally it makes him voluntarily feminize himself to comply with my wishes...……
WIN WIN WIN !!! Heart Smile
(05-03-2019, 05:49 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: Capris are great for sissies in my mind as well..  The are obviously feminine...……..  Show off his cute butt and smooth crotch and legs...…..  I am also an advocate for my honey keeping his crotch looking as feminine as possible as often as possible.  It is good visibly for those observant enough to notice, and mentally it makes him voluntarily feminize himself to comply with my wishes...……
WIN WIN WIN !!! Heart Smile

Superb PMH...  there must be a exhilarating sense of power for female Masters such as Yourself in making your male girls present themselves visibly to the world in feminine appearance and acquiescence as being made the 'girl' in the relationship to strong Women such as yourself.

Might i however suggest it is forward thinking Females like You who shall take the Battle of the Sexes not merely

WIN  WIN  WIN !!!    Heart Smile , but rather

GAME  Tongue  SET   Tongue  and   MATCH!!!   Big Grin