satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello,

My name is Seth and I have been a fan of PDQ for a long time now. I love the letters and the stories posted as I can see so many similarities to my own life. Its very reassuring to see others with similar experiences and fantasies. Reading through the posts here also has given me such reassurance of normality.

I cant wait to learn more and to see all the exciting and terrifying experiences of the members here.

Thank you very much for having me!

Seth.
Welcome Seth, lots to see here, have fun!
Welcome, Seth!

You'll find everyone very welcoming on here, and happy to chat either privately through DMs or in the forum threads.

Perhaps you'd like to share a little more about yourself? What do you like/not like? What experiences, if any, do you have of petticoating?
Hi Seth. Welcome.

So what excited you enough to join the forum?

Which threads, if any, tickled your fancy?

General questions about stuff.

Heart Heart Heart
(04-24-2019, 01:57 PM)Ali Wrote: Welcome, Seth!

You'll find everyone very welcoming on here, and happy to chat either privately through DMs or in the forum threads.

Perhaps you'd like to share a little more about yourself? What do you like/not like? What experiences, if any, do you have of petticoating?

Hello Ali,

My petticoating experience is very limited to only a handful of times but I have experienced many a punishment in nappies by my mother. The Christmas PDQ editions are far more closer to my own experiences but I have had many fantasies and a handful of first hand encounters in panties.

They happened from a young age all the way into my 20's. My mothers favourite punishment was over the knee spankings on the bare bottom. But she was very inventive for situational punishments. As a result of my poor aim in the toilet I went back into nappies to teach me a lesson.

I look forward to reading about others stories and share some more of my own.

(04-24-2019, 02:19 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: Hi Seth. Welcome.

So what excited you enough to join the forum?

Which threads, if any, tickled your fancy?

General questions about stuff.

Heart Heart Heart

Hi Michelle,

I have been visiting the PDQ for a while now but missing the obvious link to this forum I have only just realised I could join. The variety of threads are somewhat overwhelming and very enlightening to give me insight into many different fantasies. The Christmas editions are what first attracted me to the PDQ as I share very similar punishments but upon reading the normal editions it really highlighted to me my young fantasies about petticoating.

I cant wait to read and learn more about this wonderful place.
Seth -- noticed in particular and was struck by your remark...

"I cant wait to learn more and to see all the exciting and terrifying experiences of the members here."

That is SO how my own first reactions were to the concept of the now coming reality of Female Superiority and complete sex-role reversal struck me far in my formative stages. (Those past archaic times when the male sub-sex falsely held sway!) It had early on always been initially trying to balance opposing attraction versus avoidance of such opposites as  fear versus fascination...  males' decreasing importance versus Females' increasing empowerment...  the Females' burgeoning supremacy versus our own sex's increasing relegation to feminized subservience.

Yes, Seth....the experiences of members here do foretell of the unstoppable reversal of all once thought was the truth about what the nature and hierarchy of the sexes had falsely been for millennia and shall never be again. And, yes... all of we males shall pay some cost as our Female Masters naturally  and rightly assume unassailable power over us for it is Their RIGHT to rule correcting the mistakes of the past. 
(04-24-2019, 03:21 PM)whyguys Wrote: Seth -- noticed in particular and was struck by your remark...

"I cant wait to learn more and to see all the exciting and terrifying experiences of the members here."

That is SO how my own first reactions were to the concept of the now coming reality of Female Superiority and complete sex-role reversal struck me far in my formative stages. (Those past archaic times when the male sub-sex falsely held sway!) It had early on always been initially trying to balance opposing attraction versus avoidance of such opposites as  fear versus fascination...  males' decreasing importance versus Females' increasing empowerment...  the Females' burgeoning supremacy versus our own sex's increasing relegation to feminized subservience.

Yes, Seth....the experiences of members here do foretell of the unstoppable reversal of all once thought was the truth about what the nature and hierarchy of the sexes had falsely been for millennia and shall never be again. And, yes... all of we males shall pay some cost as our Female Masters naturally  and rightly assume unassailable power over us for it is Their RIGHT to rule correcting the mistakes of the past. 

Hello whyguys,

I understand completely, just as you post is, again both exciting and terrifying in equal measures. Part of me welcomes your foretelling and another is shocked and worried of the loss of my privilege that my gender does give me. However I do agree as my mother is a very powerful figure in my life and I would never dream of disobeying or risk upsetting her. So female authority really is ingrained in my psyche.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and very enjoyable words.
(04-24-2019, 03:28 PM)Seth Wrote: Hello whyguys,

I understand completely, just as you post is, again both exciting and terrifying in equal measures. Part of me welcomes your foretelling and another is shocked and worried of the loss of my privilege that my gender does give me. However I do agree as my mother is a very powerful figure in my life and I would never dream of disobeying or risk upsetting her. So female authority really is ingrained in my psyche.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and very enjoyable words.

Thank you Seth....  the truth about who and what the sexes were once thought to be and the growing reality finally demanded by our Female Masters shall leave our weaker and inferior sex quite unsettled for quite some time... there a re a lot of past mistakes to be corrected (and reversed) and penalties to pay that shall be difficult for our sex.

Yet -- take heart in this  --- our Female Superiors are going to have quite an amusing time re-training us for the ways of the World Gynocracy They run.
I'm intrigued by you saying your mother put you back into nappies as a child, up to being a young adult, Seth. That's what happened to me too.

Brief history: In my case it started when my mother made me put on a pair of my little sister's knickers for a spanking. From there it went to being made to wear more of Lucy's clothes, then my own girls' clothes the same as Lucy's, then younger styles than she wore, then nappies and baby clothes. I've written about it in more detail in several other posts on here if you're interested.

How often did your mother put you back into nappies? Did anyone else see you in your nappies?
(04-24-2019, 12:52 PM)Seth Wrote: Hello,

My name is Seth and I have been a fan of PDQ for a long time now. I love the letters and the stories posted as I can see so many similarities to my own life. Its very reassuring to see others with similar experiences and fantasies. Reading through the posts here also has given me such reassurance of normality.

I cant wait to learn more and to see all the exciting and terrifying experiences of the members here.

Thank you very much for having me!

Seth.

Welcome Seth

I hope you find what you are looking for on this awesome site.

Love

Lottie